ADVERTISEMENT

“You Can Never Think to the Future Until We Solve the Past, Because It Will Just Happen Again” President Trump on Those Who Want to Move On from 2020

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
TRUTH!

“You Can Never Think to the Future Until We Solve the Past, Because It Will Just Happen Again” – President Trump on Those Who Want to Move On from 2020 Election​

By Joe Hoft
Published May 1, 2022 at 5:00pm
2000-mules-poster-1.jpg

President Trump released a statement regarding the media, the election, and their lack of effort to address the 2020 Election steal.
President Trump shared (emphasis added):
The New York Times said today, in a major article, “Segments featuring Fox’s own reporters consistently drew lower ratings, especially if they were covering stories the audience deemed unfavorable to Mr. Trump.”
The primary thing they don’t want to talk about is the 2020 Rigged Presidential Election. It’s all about that from the Laptop from Hell, to the ballot harvesting scandal, to the Zuckerberg Facebook Unlocked boxes, to cancellation by Big Tech. It’s all having to do with the Election, the most important thing they have ever done, because that’s the one subject they just don’t want to talk about. It was too corrupt, it’s now been proven, and they just want to skate by—they just want this subject to end.
TRENDING: RINOs and Democrats Just Stole Future Elections in Deep Red Alaska -- And the Republican Party DID NOT LIFT A FINGER to Stop It
Mitch McConnell and his RINO friends would rather see a Democrat like Biden be president than a Republican like me. It works better for him and his agenda, but it doesn’t work better for our Country. He should have done something about it, and he still should. When a thief robs a jewelry store and gets caught, they have to give back the jewelry. Think of it: The election was rigged and stolen, we found out how, and Republican leadership doesn’t want to do anything about it. They say, “Sir, you’re winning in a landslide, both against Republicans and Democrats. Think to the future, sir. Think to the future.” To which I say, “You can never think to the future until we solve the past, because it will just happen again.”
Everybody go out and study True the Vote and all of the information about illegal ballot harvesting, millions of votes, that’s coming out next week. Also, check out the Dinesh D’Souza documentary, “2000 Mules,” about this scam. You will come away a different person, and say to yourself that our Country’s elections are run worse than those of a third world nation.
T-Stmt-on-Election-5-1.jpg

President Trump is right. The movie 2000 Mules comes out this week. See it and bring your friends. This country’s election was stolen.

Reactions: CUTiger1977
It’s just like the Bible. They can skip parts they don’t agree with and pretend those parts don’t exist.
No matter what quotes are posted without context Englebrecht and True the Vote absolutely are stating that mass election fraud occurred in the GA 2020 General Election also known as the "The Great Steal"

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73 and DW4_2016
TRUTH!

“You Can Never Think to the Future Until We Solve the Past, Because It Will Just Happen Again” – President Trump on Those Who Want to Move On from 2020 Election​

By Joe Hoft
Published May 1, 2022 at 5:00pm
2000-mules-poster-1.jpg

President Trump released a statement regarding the media, the election, and their lack of effort to address the 2020 Election steal.
President Trump shared (emphasis added):

T-Stmt-on-Election-5-1.jpg

President Trump is right. The movie 2000 Mules comes out this week. See it and bring your friends. This country’s election was stolen.
Is this Critical Election Theory? Not sure this should be discussed in schools.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
No matter what quotes are posted without context Englebrecht and True the Vote absolutely are stating that mass election fraud occurred in the GA 2020 General Election also known as the "The Great Steal"
right, the guy convicted of fraud is the one we're trusting now? went from a hair dye dripping old man to a pillow salesman to a convicted fraudster. i have to imagine next in line will be a priest and then al capone.

Last edited:

What other context is there? She "very clearly" makes the distinction between the alleged crime of ballot trafficking (the issue at-hand), while "very clearly" stating that they are not claiming that the votes cast are illegal.

If I gave you my ballot for you to drop in the mailbox alongside yours, you would be guilty of a crime, but the votes would still be valid.

It's not freaking rocket science.

But it does continue the same pattern of the election deniers spewing whatever lies they want to a crowd or the media, but they suddenly clam-up and make it "very clear" that they aren't alleging fraud when faced with actual accountability.

But I'm sure you, the GWP, and the other liars know what she "really meant".

Reactions: DW4_2016 and dpic73
What other context is there? She "very clearly" makes the distinction between the alleged crime of ballot trafficking (the issue at-hand), while "very clearly" stating that they are not claiming that the votes cast are illegal.

If I gave you my ballot for you to drop in the mailbox alongside yours, you would be guilty of a crime, but the votes would still be valid.

It's not freaking rocket science.

But it does continue the same pattern of the election deniers spewing whatever lies they want to a crowd or the media, but they suddenly clam-up and make it "very clear" that they aren't alleging fraud when faced with actual accountability.

But I'm sure you, the GWP, and the other liars know what she "really meant".
Where did they get the ballots and who filled them out? These are not boy scouts and quit trying to be cute on what happened.

Where did they get the ballots and who filled them out? These are not boy scouts and quit trying to be cute on what happened.

The leader and founder of the organization that produced the movie that you will not stop talking about stated "very clearly" in an official proceeding that they're not alleging that the ballots are illegal. Her words.

You can keep on doing whatever mental gymnastics you need to to convince yourself that the opposite is true.

The leader and founder of the organization that produced the movie that you will not stop talking about stated "very clearly" in an official proceeding that they're not alleging that the ballots are illegal. Her words.

You can keep on doing whatever mental gymnastics you need to to convince yourself that the opposite is true.
She has not touched the ballots so cannot say. She doesn't have to. An illegally submitted ballot is invalid and would not count.

You know your party cheated , lied, and stole.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT