ADVERTISEMENT

Baltimore riots...

That's disgraceful. And the mayor should be fired immediately for inciting more violence.

Not gonna lie, I don't even know what they're rioting for. At least with most riots I have some idea. Idiots.

Another wrongful death by police.

I understand why the black community is so outraged, but right or wrong they have to realize that these violent protests completely overshadow what they're asking for.

People tend to ignore you and write you off when you start destroying their city.

Yeah, the mayor has done a bad job handling this. The entire city has, but that city is an embarrassment as it is.

Omar Coming! That's classic.

Reactions: tigerridge
Yeah, the mayor has done a bad job handling this. The entire city has, but that city is an embarrassment as it is.

Omar Coming! That's classic.
I don't understand the Omar reference
Cliffs?

I don't understand the Omar reference
Cliffs?
TV show The Wire. Police drama based in Baltimore. The guy who played Chalky White in Boarwalk Empire also played a character named Omar in The Wire. Might be the most interesting character I've ever seen on TV. Anyway, he was a bad ass dude and when he came around people would yell "here come Omar" and everyone would disappear.

Reactions: SWUtigers
Another wrongful death by police.

I understand why the black community is so outraged, but right or wrong they have to realize that these violent protests completely overshadow what they're asking for.

People tend to ignore you and write you off when you start destroying their city.

I definitely agree that the violence makes it very hard to be taken seriously, but we still have to remember the ignorant young people that riot in these situations make up a very small minority of the protestors as a whole.

Tell that to the innocent victims who have been injured or had their property destroyed . No excuses ! We are a nation of laws supposedly ..

Reactions: jajohn
There are ways to get points across without tearing up innocent peoples property. It is not a good thing going on there at all.

Good Ole Freddie had been arrested 22 times since 8/24/07 for manufacturing and distribution of narcotics up to 3/20/15 for dealing cocaine. Yeah he's a sweetheart and we should riot for his death.

I wish they would shoot every singe of these thugs and leave them in the street. This isn't a protest whatsoever. These are hoodrat thugs doing what they do best.

Sob with a gas mask cut the fire hose. It's awful bc some of those are legit protestors but the thugs are out in full force. Another problem I have is the idiot reporters all up in the police line in the way just to report the news. They are making it worse

Reactions: CliffordJames
lol...all these people calling them animals... wouldn't say shit to their faces
It is funny to see all the "animal" comments Kansas. And you are right, they would not say a damn word to their faces. They are badass on the internet, though. What is really funny is that the people on here using the animal term would describe every black kid on the Clemson football roster the same way, if he was not wearing that orange jersey.

It is funny to see all the "animal" comments Kansas. And you are right, they would not say a damn word to their faces. They are badass on the internet, though. What is really funny is that the people on here using the animal term would describe every black kid on the Clemson football roster the same way, if he was not wearing that orange jersey.

Really? Wow. Just wow

Just curious bc I may be confused are "animals" any black person or ones throwing bricks at cops, catching stores/cars on fire, looting and cutting fire hoses? I don't care what color they are that is wrong.

Those that are rioting are not productive members of society and are THUGS/ANIMALS. Your racism is blinding you. If you think what is going on is OK I will label you a THUG/ANIMAL as well. I have zero problem leaving Fort Bragg and telling in your face as well.

We are just slaves to media manipulation. The media portays the underlying problem as white cops vs. black people. Then the media shows only the violent side of the protests, not the 95% which is peaceful. And everyone reacts according to their tribe.

Reactions: One Fingerd Fist
The thing is, they are destroying their own communities. They aren't near the inner Harbour, Stadium area, Canton, Fells Point, or Fed Hill.

I love Baltimore, and this is breaking my heart

They're described as animals and thugs because of how they're acting. They don't even know why they're doing what they're doing. They don't care about protesting. They just want a reason to stir it up and act like hoodrat thugs that they are.

Disagree. I think most posters on this board are educated enough to know the difference between guys like deshaun Watson etc and a bunch of worthless criminals rioting.

Ah the wouldn't say it to their face guy. gtfo racist

The Mayor just described them as thugs and idiots ! She did a really good job at her news conference....she was pissed ! She warned that everyone would be held accountable . I thought she was impressive !

I'm not defending anybody... My cousin who was a cop in philly just got killed last month...Matter fact I made a post about on here about it... But I'm also open minded enough to understand the situation... I'm a young blk male who lives in inner city Philadelphia and I say EVERYDAY that we need to focus on blk on blk violence WAY more than any beef with the cops... With that being said its easy to critique people when u dont understand their situation.... all of these "animals" if they were born and raised in rural south carolina would not be rioting and all of these posters would be rioting if they grew up in areas like West baltimore or North Philly... Nobody on this board understands what it's like to live in those circumstances.. I grew up at Mutter st and Indiana ave in North Philly..GOOGLE map that block... Kids DONT make it out of there... The ONLY reason I did, is because I was lucky enough to have a father who moved me out when I started to get in trouble... 98% of the kids in that area dont have that outlet

Can you say "hypocrite"?

Are rioters and looters supposed to be badasses, or something? You think that because they are doing this shit that they are tough? Funny that you not only know how badass they are, but also know that posters on the internet, that you can't see, are not. Where do you get these powers from?

I'm not defending anybody... My cousin who was a cop in philly just got killed last month...Matter fact I made a post about on here about it... But I'm also open minded enough to understand the situation... I'm a young blk male who lives in inner city Philadelphia and I say EVERYDAY that we need to focus on blk on blk violence WAY more than any beef with the cops... With that being said its easy to critique people when u dont understand their situation.... all of these "animals" if they were born and raised in rural south carolina would not be rioting and all of these posters would be rioting if they grew up in areas like West baltimore or North Philly... Nobody on this board understands what it's like to live in those circumstances.. I grew up at Mutter st and Indiana ave in North Philly..GOOGLE map that block... Kids DONT make it out of there... The ONLY reason I did, is because I was lucky enough to have a father who moved me out when I started to get in trouble... 98% of the kids in that area dont have that outlet

I agree that parenting is probably one of the biggest failures in this situation. But to just claim people are calling these people animals based on race is not right. You are stereotyping all the posters on here which is how a lot of these situations escalate. I did not grow up in the inner city. I did not grow up in a single parent home. This is not a racial issue. It is a moral issue. To just outright label people on here based on a comment is just as shortsighted as the people you are speaking out against. I do feel badly for the kids that grow up in these situations. I can only imagine how tough it is to make something out of yourself. But if we continue to use the way someone grows up as an excuse for how they act as an adult will this country ever be corrected? When you are old enough to know right from wrong you are responsible for your actions. This mindset is not based on race either. It is a humanity thing man. Plain and simple.

I don't give a shvt if they don't have an outlet...bottom line is, everyone KNOWS the difference between right & wrong & no matter how you try to spin it, these people know what they are doing is wrong yet they don't care...they ARE animals & thugs!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT