ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball question for LW and everyone

CUdeazy

The Mariana Trench
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2008
@Larry_Williams forgive me if I missed it, but I was wondering what your thoughts on the game yesterday were? Mainly on two things?
First, I so badly want to get in the camp of Clemson got screwed yesterday, officiating costed them the game, and that Clemson was the better team. Do you think that is the case, or at least the better team last night, and officiating cost Clemson this game?
Second, if you don’t think that, which is kind of where I am on this. What is it do you think that causes Clemson to continue to lose these games in the closing minutes. They just did this last week, or two weeks ago against Tech. Had the game by the throat. At this point, I have tried to get behind Brownell and support him. But, I feel like it’s a scary percentage of games that are tight like this that Clemson ALWAYS seems to find itself on the wrong side of. At some point I feel like we have to look at the coaching in these situations. Whether it’s the actual X’s and O’s coaching, or just the preparation for the moment. I don’t ever feel like Clemson is going to win games like this, and I honestly never feel that they are prepared to win games like this. JMHO, and I was wondering what your thoughts were. Thanks as always!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News