ADVERTISEMENT

Biden White House Easter Gathering

Dear TRANS PEOPLE:

I don’t owe you or your community anything.

I don’t owe GAY PEOPLE anything.

I don’t owe LESBIANS anything.

I ESPECIALLY don’t owe TRANS PEOPLE anything for mutilating their bodies.

Because what have you ever done for me, for Americans, or even for humanity?

Nothing.

Nothing but whine and demand and complain.

You demand that we call you by your pronouns and your new names.

You steal athletic honors from real women.

You parade your naked maleness around in front of vulnerable women.

And you try to get us cancelled or fired if we complain about it.

Does the world owe you something for that?

I think not.

If you want respect, it is earned.

And you don’t earn it by spitting in the eyes of Christian families on Easter Sunday.

I never thought it would get this bad, but I also never thought we’d get STUCK WITH a president as purely evil as Joe Biden.

For an American president to embrace and empower your anti-American, anti-Christ agenda just sickens me.

Be all the trans you wanna be, just keep it out of my face.

Out of Christianity.

And stay away from children.

• Haha
Reactions: iceheart08
Man. How do you all get through the day with all this rage and resentment?

Yikes.

Reactions: WapPride
The dollar bill states, “in God we trust”. If we’re being honest, yes… it was intended to refer to the Christian God, but it doesn’t say Jesus.

You’re a great poster on the sports forum, and you seem like a good guy. I hope you find peace with God in whichever fashion you choose.
makes sense for the organization that has stolen more money from the American public than almost any other to have their advertisements on the cash directly. if it were 'in gay marriage we trust' you guys would call that a conspiracy and say the government was in on it, they're forcing this oppression on us, it was the FBI, etc.

makes sense for the organization that has stolen more money from the American public than almost any other to have their advertisements on the cash directly. if it were 'in gay marriage we trust' you guys would call that a conspiracy and say the government was in on it, they're forcing this oppression on us, it was the FBI, etc.
I should send you an invoice for the time i just wasted, reading this.

I should send you an invoice for the time i just wasted, reading this.
i've already subsidized your weekly psychiatric treatment, what more do you want?

you're really headed deep down the 'i need special treatment because i'm in a special interest group' territory

i've already subsidized your weekly psychiatric treatment, what more do you want?

you're really headed deep down the 'i need special treatment because i'm in a special interest group' territory
My time is very valuable.

Your invoice just increased.

I’m good to my word, so I’m not sure who you’re referring to. Nor do I care.

You want a payment plan? Gofundme?
Gofvckyou maybe 😂😂😂

I've already paid more than my fair share for your sanctuary to brainwash your kids into being OK with a place that is infamous for touching kids. if you did you job right they'll even most likely give their tithe to make sure the kid diddlers are kept safe forever.

Gofvckyou maybe 😂😂😂

I've already paid more than my fair share for your sanctuary to brainwash your kids into being OK with a place that is infamous for touching kids. if you did you job right they'll even most likely give their tithe to make sure the kid diddlers are kept safe forever.
I get it.. you don’t have the $.

I’m done here.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73 and DW4_2016
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT