ADVERTISEMENT

Bitcoin - don’t look now crossing $44,000

OleFastball

The Mariana Trench
Jun 8, 2021
Inflation data tomorrow morning. Up roughly 80% this year. Gov just printed billions more
to bail out SVB, which comes out of your pocket via inflation.

BTC $100,000 by year end 2024 if not higher.

The Govt is going to ban it before then. Look no further than the CBDC .......good read below.

They can’t ban it. China banned it and look what happened!

If the internet is on BTC will work.

If the gov tries to ban it, I truly believe that will make the price go higher as it will legitimize BTC.

Also, you being in the finance industry will understand, But millions if not billions has been invested in the crypto industry with essentially the governments blessing and I don’t think they would rug pull now.

There is room for both BTC and USDC. I think USDC is a terrible idea that I hope our politicians don’t allow to go through. You cede total control to the gov with USDC and BTC is the counterweight to that

Interesting to see Shitcoin back around $45,000

Seems as if it has an inverse correlation to intrest rates in the US. Rates go up Shitcoin goes down and vice versa. This latest rally seems to be supported by two things. 1) the SEC is about to approve it for ETF's which is expected to open up Bitcoin to many investros. 2) Intrest rates on treasuries have been dropping and shitcoin is anticipating a rate cut. I think we may see $100k a coin in 2024.

The government is on an unsustainable spending trajectory.

BTC crosses $51k this morning. Will it hit $100k by year end? I’m going with yes.

Exactly two weeks later and we are crossing $60,000

ETF adoption probably has something to do with it. The upcoming BTC halving will occur mid april probably has something to do with it. And Government spending probably has a lot to do with it.

Exactly two weeks later and we are crossing $60,000

ETF adoption probably has something to do with it. The upcoming BTC halving will occur mid april probably has something to do with it. And Government spending probably has a lot to do with it.
It’s being used to fund Hamas and the Houthi’s. Note the correlation between price increase and Oct 7 attacks.

lol. Money flows on usd can be traced. It’s how we caught Bin Laden. Bitcoin transactions can be anonymized, hence why it is the primary currency on the dark web.

lol. Money flows on usd can be traced. It’s how we caught Bin Laden. Bitcoin transactions can be anonymized, hence why it is the primary currency on the dark web.
Nah, BTC can be traced. In fact the world can see all transactions at all times. Can't say that for the US dollar.

The US dollar facilitates more illegal activity than BTC ever will.

Nah, BTC can be traced. In fact the world can see all transactions at all times. Can't say that for the US dollar.

The US dollar facilitates more illegal activity than BTC ever will.
Sorry, but I can’t help but laugh at your confidence about something you couldn’t be more wrong about!

Im pretty well versed in BTC. What do you think i am wrong about?
You are clearly not. How easy it is to hide the movement of money. Of course all transactions are stored on the chain, but nothing is stopping anyone from setting up new addresses.

Banks spend billions on kyc/aml. I’ll state it again, we caught Bin Laden by tracing the flow of money to Al Queda.

You are clearly not. How easy it is to hide the movement of money. Of course all transactions are stored on the chain, but nothing is stopping anyone from setting up new addresses.

Banks spend billions on kyc/aml. I’ll state it again, we caught Bin Laden by tracing the flow of money to Al Queda.
Was Bin Laden even alive when BTC was invented?

Anyway, anyone can see any transaction at anytime on the blockchain. Also known as permisionless. Can your identity be hidden? Maybe, but you will have to put in more effort than your average user to do it. And you can't transact with anyone that has a known address. Nothing is stopping anyone from counterfeiting the dollar either. North Korea counterfeits dollars.

The reason some don't like BTC is because they can't control it. Others like BTC because no one can control it. Either way it is going to be here so it doesn't really matter what we think about it. It can't be stopped. Doesn't mean the price has to go up, but it will be here.

Was Bin Laden even alive when BTC was invented?

Anyway, anyone can see any transaction at anytime on the blockchain. Also known as permisionless. Can your identity be hidden? Maybe, but you will have to put in more effort than your average user to do it. And you can't transact with anyone that has a known address. Nothing is stopping anyone from counterfeiting the dollar either. North Korea counterfeits dollars.

The reason some don't like BTC is because they can't control it. Others like BTC because no one can control it. Either way it is going to be here so it doesn't really matter what we think about it. It can't be stopped. Doesn't mean the price has to go up, but it will be here.
You act like an expert but don’t even know that Satoshi released his white paper in 08?

That effort is nothing in comparison to suitcases of physical USD, which can also be confiscated. Imagine trying to move $10mm in USD in exchange for weapons vs setting up a new address on the chain. You are so far out of line here it’s comical.

You act like an expert but don’t even know that Satoshi released his white paper in 08?

That effort is nothing in comparison to suitcases of physical USD, which can also be confiscated. Imagine trying to move $10mm in USD in exchange for weapons vs setting up a new address on the chain. You are so far out of line here it’s comical.
Yeah, but the US governement has confiscated BTC too.

I knew BTC started in 08 - 09 but forgot which year we killed Bin Laden. Bin Laden is irrelevant to the converation.

Yeah, but the US governement has confiscated BTC too.

I knew BTC started in 08 - 09 but forgot which year we killed Bin Laden. Bin Laden is irrelevant to the converation.

It’s totally relevant because we are talking about how BTC is the store of value for terrorist groups. We caught the most wanted man in the world by developing a semantic web of transactions from banks. All of which the govt has access to. With KYC/AML, we know who is sending and receding the money. BTC, you have no idea who is the owner of an account and individuals can register addresses into infinity.

You stated that BTC is not aa easy to hide identity as USD and I continue proving you wrong.

Just do 5 minutes of homework on the dark web and see what store of value they are using. Think they are doing this so they are easier to catch?

It’s totally relevant because we are talking about how BTC is the store of value for terrorist groups. We caught the most wanted man in the world by developing a semantic web of transactions from banks. All of which the govt has access to. With KYC/AML, we know who is sending and receding the money. BTC, you have no idea who is the owner of an account and individuals can register addresses into infinity.

You stated that BTC is not aa easy to hide identity as USD and I continue proving you wrong.

Just do 5 minutes of homework on the dark web and see what store of value they are using. Think they are doing this so they are easier to catch?
All of what you wrote, the same thing can be said for the US dollar.

I guess the btc price of $60,000 per coin says you are wrong. But you do you. Adios

Bitcoin hovering around all time highs of $70k

Fatpiggy global trading with a strong buy recommendation with a year end price target of $150,000

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT