ADVERTISEMENT

Burch

This! TL was a lock to UGA until we convinced him to hold off and give us more time!

He was talked out of a commitment to UGA the summer before his Sr year of high school . Got him to visit on a Sunday after s weekend in Athens & he was set to tell us thanks but no thanks & they convinced him to hold off

Reactions: dbowers2008
Why would you waste all that money and spoil all 3 kids??? Unbelievable what our society has come too

Well because the oldest got a BS in 3.5 years as an honor graduate,then got a masters at Clemson where she had a GA position on the medical athletic staff where they paid all expenses And she had a 4.0. Debated on whether to get a PhD in Pharmacy School or medical school. The decision was pharmacy school and we now have a pharmacist in the family. Her and her husband also run a 300 acre farm.
My next child got BS in landscape architecture and works with an international company in Charleston. She was also chosen as one of Charleston’s top forty professional under the age of 40.
The youngest received her BS from Clemson in Animal and Veterinarian Sciences. She works for a pharmaceutical company which also has a division in animal pharmaceuticals. She is being fast tracked up a few levels and they are now moving her to the big animal division. My dad bought each of us a new car for HS Graduation. I raised the bar by buying each a new car while they were in college.

Well because the oldest got a BS in 3.5 years as an honor graduate,then got a masters at Clemson where she had a GA position on the medical athletic staff where they paid all expenses And she had a 4.0. Debated on whether to get a PhD in Pharmacy School or medical school. The decision was pharmacy school and we now have a pharmacist in the family. Her and her husband also run a 300 acre farm.
My next child got BS in landscape architecture and works with an international company in Charleston. She was also chosen as one of Charleston’s top forty professional under the age of 40.
The youngest received her BS from Clemson in Animal and Veterinarian Sciences. She works for a pharmaceutical company which also has a division in animal pharmaceuticals. She is being fast tracked up a few levels and they are now moving her to the big animal division. My dad bought each of us a new car for HS Graduation. I raised the bar by buying each a new car while they were in college.

Ok but the real question is did you pay for all 3 weddings??? Doesn’t sound like money is a problem for you hoss?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT