ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson University - New Ministry of Truth

SconnyTiger25

The Mariana Trench
Gold Member
May 1, 2011
This article explains how the Biden DOJ is resurrecting the Ministry of Truth on our own doorstep. Clemson University is being used by the political machine.

This should not be allowed to stand.

Can we still call our University “conservative” land grant institution if we allow this bullshit to go on under our noses? @TigerGrowls @areeves

Just go to X where they don’t censor speech that falls within the law. It is demonstrably uncensored which is more than can be said for any other platform.

Let The idiots say whatever they want elsewhere, no one cares.

So many threads that don’t have a thing to do with Clemson sports are posted on this board. Multiple threads daily. Posters argue, disagree and insult in any given thread. But the second something political is posted.… a few whiners start tagging Chris and demanding to remove a thread from the board saying “ I don’t pay for this”. And don’t you know where you should have posted this? Such BS. Blah, blah, blah.

Snowflakes. If you don’t like it, don’t respond and scroll on by. I’ve been a paying member since 05 and I don’t pay for/ nor like a lot of this 💩 I see daily. But I don’t ask for it to be removed. 1000 threads on “teach me how to Charleston”. Enough! If you want to know how to Charleston…do a search and look them all up. And as I said…political or not…there are some posters who should be BANNED because they attack and insult unprovoked on anything. It has gotten beyond old. But it is allowed. But this thread is not.

Oh and the Left sux…. everything they touch turns to 💩. You better vote for Trump like your life and country depend on it.

Last edited:
This article explains how the Biden DOJ is resurrecting the Ministry of Truth on our own doorstep. Clemson University is being used by the political machine.

This should not be allowed to stand.

Can we still call our University “conservative” land grant institution if we allow this bullshit to go on under our noses? @TigerGrowls @areeves

Looking into this!

So many threads that don’t have a thing to do with Clemson sports are posted on this board. Multiple threads daily. Posters argue, disagree and insult in any given thread. But the second something political is posted.… a few whiners start tagging Chris and demanding to remove a thread from the board saying “ I don’t pay for this”. And don’t you know where you should have posted this? Such BS. Blah, blah, blah.

Snowflakes. If you don’t like it, don’t respond and scroll on by. I’ve been a paying member since 05 and I don’t pay for/ nor like a lot of this 💩 I see daily. But I don’t ask for it to be removed. 1000 threads on “teach me how to Charleston”. Enough! If you want to know how to Charleston…do a search and look them all up. And as I said…political or not…there are some posters who should be BANNED because they attack and insult unprovoked on anything. It has gotten beyond old. But it is allowed. But this thread is not.

Oh and the Left sux…. everything they touch turns to 💩. You better vote for Trump like your life and country depend on it.
Is this post a joke?

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73 and DW4_2016
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT