ADVERTISEMENT

Dabo in the middle of LGBT

Sports illustrated, cbs sports. All the major outlets. Get ready to enjoy a little national exposure.

The president of the national organization that palmetto family counsel is affiliated with, Tony Perkins, spoke at a white supremacist group,Council of Conservative Citizens, in 2001. That info will be dug up by the national media. They will hang all that racism on the group giving u the award.

Perkins is president of family research counsel. Palmetto family counsel is the SC branch. They r a known discrimination group. It is really bad PR on a national level for Dabo

As it should be.

A thread about our football coach should be hidden on the board no one visits? I'm trying to convince myself this isn't a big deal and it won't hurt our perception nationally. Just when I thought Dabo had it all figured out he goes and does something that isn't in the best interest of Clemson's football program. I still like Dabo and think he has done a good job...just saying.

Lets hope he's not feeling backed into a corner (or doesn't act like that). While I disagree with that line of thought, I don't disagree that he should be able to voice his opinion. However, he needs to think about what he's trying to do with this football team. Clemson is getting to the point where they can recruit against FSU, UGA, Ohio St, Alabama, Auburn, USC (the real one). this is not something that will be helpful when we're already fighting an uphill battle in terms of facilities & donor $$.

For example, when have you ever seen a college football coach show up at a political event? Never, because it would be alienating to possible recruits & their families.

Geez.

Dabo handled it perfectly in my opinion. I assume everyone saw the statement he released?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT