ADVERTISEMENT

Don't say you weren't warned

How am I a liar? What did Trump do that was "FAR WORSE" and goes back decades? You say these things, and never once has the man been convicted of a crime. He is compared in your circles to Hitler everyday but he has never been convicted of a crime. In your little brain, he is guilty, because YOU say he is. That's not the way this country is supposed to work. Innocent until proven guilty.

I could go back decades and show you actual video of your guy JOE lying or saying something racist every time he opens his mouth, but that's not my intent here. Plus, unlike you, I have an actual job/mission that keeps me from being on the "interwebs" every single day trying to do a he said/she said. I just don't have the time.

You fairies (that's what I call you Demoncrats, and how I came up with your nickname Tinkerbell), live in a fantasy land that is not what this country was founded upon. I could start a thread about the Civil War, and you would automatically say something about Trump. You should really seek some mental help by the way. Politics has truly triggered your mental wellbeing. CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, NPR has clouded your brain so much that you have ZERO ability to think for yourself.

To the best of my knowledge, I don't have ANY enemies, imaginary, or otherwise. I'm not on any social media outside of this website because I don't want communist vermin attacking my house.

This is where we are at in this country, and it is because of people just like yourself:

What CRIME/s has he committed? You want to convict him before he stands trial for anything. Just like the rest of the communist, you know if he is re-elected the chickens will come home to roost on your guys--the Demoncrats. You've got no principles, honor, morality, or integrity Tinkerbell. Honestly, I've got more respect for a ham sandwich, and given the choice of a sandwich, I would choose another meat.

If you've ever done anything for this country other than b!tch, moan, and complain please let me know. My guess is, you're only happy when a Demoncrat is in office, or the SOROS check clears the bank.

I don't give TRUMP or any other politician a pass for sh!t. Everyone has investigated this man since at least 2015 (even your communist buddies liked him then) and he has not been convicted of anything. I think over 90% of politicians on both sides are corrupt at least on some level. I know, I know, Trump, Trump, Trump. That's your one horse pony and you have to ride it. It's just embarrassing for you. If he/they are breaking the law, lock them up. I don't care who they are. However, it might be best if you sit this one out though, because there will be FAR more Demoncrats. Conservatives believe in the rule of law. I work for a living so looking at the big scheme of things, politicians only control how much of MY money I get to keep.

Here's mine for Ole Joe: He's never ran/been accountable for anything. He's NEVER ran a business (although, you could say his fraudulent business deals, and off shore accounts are a business-so I'll take that as a caveat). He's NEVER been on town council. He's NEVER been a mayor. He's NEVER been a Governor. When he was in the senate, all he had to do was talk and award/cash the checks. Now, he's being asked to make decisions that he's never had to make, and YOU can see/HE can feel, the p!ss running down his leg---Dr. Jill will patch him up later--you need not worry.

So, if we're going to play this game, what has JOE ever done outside of being a politician and going to college?

Why do you love Joe? What has Joe done for you? "Admit it", you can't answer this question.
Why does it take a conviction for you to see what kind of a man he is? He has more than proven he is unfit to normal people, whether he sees a jail cell or not, so this is just a long-winded way of saying that you have no idea what Trump or Biden's policies are and you don't care about Trump's stupidity, hatefulness and disregard for our Constitution and our laws because he hates the same people you do and that's all that matters to you in the end.

Reactions: flotiger
You are the fool here, because you believe that imbicile actually got 81 million votes. He couldn't get 20 people to show up if he was giving out gold. The facts are there for you to see, but because you wanted him to win, you can't see a damn thing. He might have gotten 81 million ballots, but he didn't get 81 million votes. There is a difference.

It has not been disproven in court many, many, many times. Fixed it for you (someone whom considers themselves educated should really know how to use commas). The courts, in almost all cases just did not even hear the evidence- it was just not heard. It was considered a "ban-able offense" to even bring it up on social media and question the results. I'm also LMAO at:

Where did you see, or hear this gem? What a freaking joke.

Speaking of facts, here is your BOY:

In related news, I did a search and found this clip right away. I mistakenly closed the window without getting the link. I put in the same info in the search bar (actually it auto populated) in like seconds. Guess what! It didn't even come up again. I had to use the "history" on my browser to find it. The gov't has been manipulating ignorant people like yourself for decades.

Again, you are the FOOL here. I have no intent of trying to change your mind, or "wake you up" (you're already WOKE) because there is zero chance of that ever happening.

I'm just telling you, that I KNOW what happened, and you're not going to change my mind either.
You have got to be the stupidest mfer on this board. You say "the facts" are there for us to see BUT YOU DON'T NAME ANY! Could it be because YOU DON'T HAVE ANY?

Everybody on the planet knows a large number of those 81 million votes were Anti-TRUMP votes so it doesn't matter how big of a crowd Joe was able to draw before that. Open your eyes and accept that he is the most hated politician in American history, for very good reasons, and the voters tried to emphatically tell you they don't want him anymore. Open your stupid-ass countrified eyeballs you friggin doofwad.

Your boy lost emphatically and there are ZERO facts to support your foolish claims that he won. And we all see this exercise for exactly what it is - you have to believe it was stolen or you'll have to accept what an absolute fool you've been all these years. But you are!

Nah, I'm not a lunatic. I just use my brain to think for myself, which is why GOD gave it me.
This applies to you and your master

416689693_246617435125705_8380643692023652999_n.jpg

Why does it take a conviction for you to see what kind of a man he is? He has more than proven he is unfit to normal people, whether he sees a jail cell or not, so this is just a long-winded way of saying that you have no idea what Trump or Biden's policies are and you don't care about Trump's stupidity, hatefulness and disregard for our Constitution and our laws because he hates the same people you do and that's all that matters to you in the end.
This post right here displays it all for everyone who visits this board to see. You just spoke the truth out loud. You let the cat out of the bag. I could go on and on.

You're a troll, a hypocrite, and a liar. I'm bundling them as one, because I think you are all 3. This honest to goodness has nothing to do with Trump. I'm going to vote for whoever the Republican nominee is because GOD help us all if another Demoncrat is INSTALLED again.

Who gets to decide "he is unfit to normal people"? Is it you, because I think you are abnormal.

As far as policies go, just give me the Trump ones back. EVERYTHING your BOY has touched has gone to sh!t: Immigration, Energy, Economy, Foreign policy, Inflation, Domestic policy.

You have non stop (every single day) convicted Trump of committing crimes against this country, yet now you are asking "why does it take a conviction to see what kind of man he is". You are truly some "NEW KIND OF STUPID". I capitalized it, and put it in quotes so that maybe if it doesn't have a TradeMark, I can get one. You are backtracking because you know your boy is crap.

The difference between you and I Tinkerbell is really very simple the way I see it. You have no moral foundation in my eyes. You don't believe in anything other than what you are living right now. That is your prerogative-doesn't affect me what so ever. The problem lies in the fact that you can't let me/or anyone else live their lives without you thinking you know what is best for everyone. I know people of the LGBTQ++ community (if I left someone out please contact the help desk), and I could not give a sh!t. I don't care who you are sleeping with as long as both parties are consenting, and it's not about pedophilia. Your problem is, you want everyone else to tell you they are fine with it. That's just not going to happen from me.

You have got to be the stupidest mfer on this board. You say "the facts" are there for us to see BUT YOU DON'T NAME ANY! Could it be because YOU DON'T HAVE ANY?

Everybody on the planet knows a large number of those 81 million votes were Anti-TRUMP votes so it doesn't matter how big of a crowd Joe was able to draw before that. Open your eyes and accept that he is the most hated politician in American history, for very good reasons, and the voters tried to emphatically tell you they don't want him anymore. Open your stupid-ass countrified eyeballs you friggin doofwad.

Your boy lost emphatically and there are ZERO facts to support your foolish claims that he won. And we all see this exercise for exactly what it is - you have to believe it was stolen or you'll have to accept what an absolute fool you've been all these years. But you are!
If you think I'm stupid, I can't imagine how low on the IQ pole you must be.

Just know this: In the end, I will stand victorious. You.....not so much.

The difference between you and I Tinkerbell is really very simple the way I see it. You have no moral foundation in my eyes. You don't believe in anything other than what you are living right now. That is your prerogative-doesn't affect me what so ever.
You keep repeating this same lie, even though I literally wrote a book about my beliefs in response to a thread YOU STARTED! Since you have a memory the size of a nano-particle, you should keep your deep-fried maggaty ass off the message board if you can't even remember what someone told you yesterday.

If you think I'm stupid, I can't imagine how low on the IQ pole you must be.

Just know this: In the end, I will stand victorious. You.....not so much.
You better hope you don't end up victorious because if you do, it means we will be a Banana Republic instead of a democracy, we will have no friends left in the Western World and Marjorie Taylor-Greene will probably be our VP.

You better hope you don't end up victorious because if you do, it means we will be a Banana Republic instead of a democracy, we will have no friends left in the Western World and Marjorie Taylor-Greene will probably be our VP.
Deer (spelled that way on purpose) GOD, your guy already gave us a Banana Replubic. Your fearless leader can't spell leader.

This country is not a democracy, it is a Constitutional Republic. You should have paid attention in school.

Your fearless leader doesn't need friends. He just gives them everything they want, and then goes on vacation. I will take MTG over Kamala "on her knees" Harris every day and twice on Sunday.

NEXT!

Reactions: TigerGrowls
You keep repeating this same lie, even though I literally wrote a book about my beliefs in response to a thread YOU STARTED! Since you have a memory the size of a nano-particle, you should keep your deep-fried maggaty ass off the message board if you can't even remember what someone told you yesterday.
I'm truly sorry this is not my FULL-TIME job as it seems to be in your case. Someone in your office should be able to easily cut/paste it into this thread. I'm NOT truly sorry that you get so triggered so easily. You sound/act like a little b!tch to me.

I'm thinking of changing your nickname from Tinkerbell, to 'lil B1tch. It's kinda catchy don't you think?

What does this even mean,
deep-fried maggaty ass. I guess I get the maggaty part, but what does deep-fried have to do with anything?

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Deer (spelled that way on purpose) GOD, your guy already gave us a Banana Replubic. Your fearless leader can't spell leader.

This country is not a democracy, it is a Constitutional Republic. You should have paid attention in school.

Your fearless leader doesn't need friends. He just gives them everything they want, and then goes on vacation. I will take MTG over Kamala "on her knees" Harris every day and twice on Sunday.

NEXT!
Shocking that you would prefer the dumb skank that cheated on her husband with her gym buddy and a tantric sex guru - NOT. Someone who makes up her own alternative facts, claims Bill Gates is going to make us eat fake meat grown in a "peachtree" dish, believes insurrectionists are good patriots and thinks the anti-christ is a good president. She perfectly represents the kind of backward-ass, smooth-brained, alternate universe you'd want for this country, except she's much more manly.

So, once again, your P***y azz refers to everything other than the topic at hand.

You are a stupid, lying, 'lil troll. That's all you'll ever be. This thread proves it. You believe in nothing you say. Just a 'lil b!tch! Who bought you P***y?
Here we go with your nano-brain again.

The TOPIC of this thread is a warning about what will happen if we re-elect Trump.
YOUR first contribution had NOTHING to do with the topic and instead you just attacked me, because it hurts your fee fees when someone tells the truth about your favorite orange traitor.

So here we are 🤡 🤷‍♂️

Why aren't you at a drag show fighting trans and imaginary pedos?
Are you inviting me over to your place? I have to warn you my hair is not blue and Im an old school dude and I like biological women and my pronoun is FAFO...

Are you inviting me over to your place? I have to warn you my hair is not blue and Im an old school dude and I like biological women and my pronoun is FAFO...
In other words, you look like an insurrectionist? Fair warning, don't wear a MAGA hat or you'll be beaten to death with Biden flags in this neighborhood.

In other words, you look like an insurrectionist? Fair warning, don't wear a MAGA hat or you'll be beaten to death with Biden flags in this neighborhood.
Old school middle linebacker and Army grunt. Not worried about soy brats that cry like babies because people wont call them by their pronouns. Pop a few more of your meds and get some sleep. Stop being a worthless tree humping vegan and all caught up in your feels and eat a ****ing ribeye and drink a Corona and smile for once in your life. Do that and you might get your noodle wet with a biological woman for the first time ever...

Last edited:
Old school middle linebacker and Army grunt. Not worried about soy brats that cry like babies because people wont call them by their pronouns. Pop a few more of your meds and get some sleep. Stop being a worthless tree humping vegan and all caught up in your feels and eat a ****ing ribeye and drink a Corona and smile for once in your life. Do that and you might get your noodle wet with a biological woman for the first time ever...
You sound dumb

So, once again, your P***y azz refers to everything other than the topic at hand.

You are a stupid, lying, 'lil troll. That's all you'll ever be. This thread proves it. You believe in nothing you say. Just a 'lil b!tch! Who bought you P***y?

You keep saying how smart you are. But you really are not making a strong case.

Corona. The real man’s beer.

Do you pop a little lime in there Nancy?

• Haha
You keep saying how smart you are. But you really are not making a strong case.

Corona. The real man’s beer.

Do you pop a little lime in there Nancy?
No, real beer is in Germany and I wouldnt expect you to understand that. Point was drink something other than soy milk and red bull...

No, real beer is in Germany and I wouldnt expect you to understand that. Point was drink something other than soy milk and red bull...

And yet, you were the one who used corona in your little fantasy there.

It’s OK sweetheart. There is no shame in you and your fellow proud boys getting together and tonguing bottles of corona on a Saturday. I don’t judge other people’s lifestyles.

And with the lime, there is less chance of you being roofied by one of your fellow insurrectionists.

• Haha
And yet, you were the one who used corona in your little fantasy there.

It’s OK sweetheart. There is no shame in you and your fellow proud boys getting together and tonguing bottles of corona on a Saturday. I don’t judge other people’s lifestyles.

And with the lime, there is less chance of you being roofied by one of your fellow insurrectionists.
I have zero issues drinking a Corona here in the states. Ive drank many Corona's in my day. Ive tried many beers in the many countries Ive been too. All you people do is judge and project onto other people so give me no lectures on that matter. Ill judge him based on his actions and speech he does here on this board. If you dont like it I give zero fuks. I give zero fuks about what you really think of me. I dont want to be liked by people that defend pedo's or are communist...

I have zero issues drinking a Corona here in the states. Ive drank many Corona's in my day. Ive tried many beers in the many countries Ive been too. All you people do is judge and project onto other people so give me no lectures on that matter. Ill judge him based on his actions and speech he does here on this board. If you dont like it I give zero fuks. I give zero fuks about what you really think of me. I dont want to be liked by people that defend pedo's or are communist...

You said: "All you people do is judge and project onto other people" and then you called me a communist and claimed that I defend pedos (I forgot about that being your go-to schtick)

You say you give zero fuks what I think about you... yet you keep responding with the nonsense above.

MAGA: Dems are fascists and want to be dictators!

Trump: "I want to be a dictator, and will do that if i'm elected in 2024"

MAGA: "i see nothing wrong. Dems are anti-freedom and Trump is the only way to save America"

You said: "All you people do is judge and project onto other people" and then you called me a communist and claimed that I defend pedos (I forgot about that being your go-to schtick)

You say you give zero fuks what I think about you... yet you keep responding with the nonsense above.
I didnt call you a communist I said I dont care about what they and pedos and pedo defenders think...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT