ADVERTISEMENT

G.O.P. Witnesses, Paid by Trump Ally, Embraced Jan. 6 Conspiracy Theories

dpic73

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jul 27, 2005
Atlanta
"House Republicans have spent months promising to use their majority to uncover an insidious bias against conservatives on the part of the federal government, vowing to produce a roster of brave whistle-blowers who would come forward to provide damning evidence of abuses aimed at the right."

Haha, as it turns out, these first three imformants who were going to blow the roof off the Republican claims that the federal government was weaponized against them, have been paid off and even given jobs for their testimony, which, wait for it, offered no evidence of wrongdoing! 🤣 This new Republican led Congress is an epic dud!

Reactions: nytigerfan
i think youre being paid to obsess over this dumb sht. sure this was taken seriously in the echo chamber but in real life its a joke

i think youre being paid to obsess over this dumb sht. sure this was taken seriously in the echo chamber but in real life its a joke

I am glad you think that this GOP congressional shitshow is funny. It is like laughing at a clown car, until you realize that we are all in the trunk.

I am just happy that they are inventing things to hold hearings on while not passing any useful legislation to address crime, border laws, or anything else.

I am sure the voters will reward them in 2024!

Reactions: dpic73
"House Republicans have spent months promising to use their majority to uncover an insidious bias against conservatives on the part of the federal government, vowing to produce a roster of brave whistle-blowers who would come forward to provide damning evidence of abuses aimed at the right."

Haha, as it turns out, these first three imformants who were going to blow the roof off the Republican claims that the federal government was weaponized against them, have been paid off and even given jobs for their testimony, which, wait for it, offered no evidence of wrongdoing! 🤣 This new Republican led Congress is an epic dud!

The number of self owns for the GOP during these hearings has been glorious. My favorite was Gaetz challenging a witness' testimony by reading from a chinese propaganda paper.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
The number of self owns for the GOP during these hearings has been glorious. My favorite was Gaetz challenging a witness' testimony by reading from a chinese propaganda paper.
Another high point for Gaetz was bringing a murderer to say the pledge of allegiance

Reactions: nytigerfan
I am glad you think that this GOP congressional shitshow is funny. It is like laughing at a clown car, until you realize that we are all in the trunk.

I am just happy that they are inventing things to hold hearings on while not passing any useful legislation to address crime, border laws, or anything else.

I am sure the voters will reward them in 2024!
oh buddy if you think rep congress is funny theyre barely qualified to open for the real comedy stars of politics. if you wanna see funny you gotta check out a fraggle rock presser, joebot speaking or trying to exit a stage, kamala battle the english language, or mayor pete pretending he does anything. but...it actually gets funnier....theres people who take them seriously.

no gas some people actually think believe theres a party in dc that gives a flying fk about them. it doesnt get funnier than those useful idiots. they legit dont even think, basically human houseplants

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT