ADVERTISEMENT

Hand held massager recs please....wife is prego

Thanks. Ehh. Whatever. Anything for the lady. I usually give them by hand but she wants something for when I'm not home or when I just don't feel like doing it. Shes in a good bit of pain. I work quite a bit, so something she could use on her own would be preferable.

I'm not a fan of handheld massage mechanisms. I'm all for a good massage though. Probably get one once a month (not the happy ending type - those costs too much).

If she's not too far along her pregnancy, those Chinese people at the mall are actually really good. It looks weird and almost tacky but hell, I go there during work sometimes when I'm killing time between meetings. You'll be surprised how many people do that too.

Gotchu covered OP
fleshlite-does-it-work.jpeg

Whatever you get make sure it's real long so she can get to those hard to reach places, for when you're not around to do it for her.

The best kinds even have the extra little hook looking thing down near the bottom. Makes it harder to drop or something.

Last edited:
Thanks. Ehh. Whatever. Anything for the lady. I usually give them by hand but she wants something for when I'm not home or when I just don't feel like doing it. Shes in a good bit of pain. I work quite a bit, so something she could use on her own would be preferable.

You will definitely get ideas "she can use on her own."

not sure why you would want to be intimate with something that has a 90 day warranty.

honestly don't know if this trolling or not. Well done.

I like this guy.

Damn. Not trolling. She is 7 months pregnant. Lower back starting to hurt a lot. She's a nurse, so she is always on her feet. Asking for massages every day now. My hands hurt and I just want to sleep. I was thinkin about the wahl deep therapeutic massager. Has 3 different heads. Any old athletes use these things?

Whatever you get make sure it's real long so she can get to those hard to reach places, for when you're not around to do it for her.

The best kinds even have the extra little hook looking thing down near the bottom. Makes it harder to drop or something.
Can't tell if this reply is serious either way I'm rolling laughing

Can't tell if this reply is serious either way I'm rolling laughing
I mean he's got a point. I wouldn't mind her using it for more than PG stuff. Pretty sexy IMO. She is a good deal younger and I just don't want the sexy time as much as she does. She was in 5th grade when I started Clemson. But the real reason is the back.

Buy her the one with the big head on the end of it, it is about 18" long and runs on 110 volts !

Hitachi Magic Wand

Best massage she will ever get and you can use it on her or she can use it herself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT