ADVERTISEMENT

Harvard & MIT - Gay Is Gone - D.E.I. is Dying A Slow Death - Texas fires 66 - DEI department now non-existent

What is wrong with higher education in our country?

These people should be fired by the end of the day. How embarrassing for these institutions.

This is what is wrong with America

Vote Trump early and often

Let’s destroy the festering cancerous cabal called the elite left wing liberal Equity loving Democratic cracks that use hate mongering and race baiting to keep American on the plantation

Where’s the free speech crowd?

It is not a free speech objection. It is is an objection to how the universities define what is against their code of conduct. They have rules against other forms of speech they consider "hate" speech- many of which are appropriate. The exclusion of antiemetic speech from this category is the problem.

Our current Supreme Court has the following make up. We need diversification. No more from Harvard or Yale.

Harvard:
Gorsuch
Jackson
Kagan
Roberts

Yale
Alito
Kavanaugh
Thomas
Sotomayor

Notre Dame
Barrett

Reactions: TigerGrowls
We welcome our Jewish Brethren with open arms. Let's gt back to a world rid of DEI and based on meritocracy so that we don't produce anymore racist dolts like the presidents of Harvard, Penn, and MIT.

And about 48 hours too late, they are talking about firing this idiot. Should have been done before she left the house floor. Embarrassing. Call
Out the woke bullshit at every turn. Go woke, go broke. Keep up the pressure.

She gone

@iceheart. I think you are the one in a bubble. You fail to recognize the seriousness of the problem. Luckily, the people in charge of the money do.

Board president also resigns

Last edited:
Reactions: Clemson Goat
Its interesting that some of the worst PR debacles in recent memory were committed by people with common backgrounds in education.
Bud Light marketing guru Alissa Heinerschneid was educated at Harvard with MBA from PENN,
Penn allowed the marginal dude to compete against women in swimming, the girl who was seconsd was just awarded $1mil+ in damages
Now these 3 disturbing individuals.

It is very interesting that they are all women.

Reactions: fatpiggy
@iceheart08 - I even found a CNN article, its written in your language. Just a little bubble.

"American universities have been neglecting excellence in order to pursue a variety of agendas — many of them clustered around diversity and inclusion. It started with the best of intentions. Colleges wanted to make sure young people of all backgrounds had access to higher education and felt comfortable on campus. But those good intentions have morphed into a dogmatic ideology and turned these universities into places where the pervasive goals are political and social engineering, not academic merit." - Fareed Zakaria

Follow the money .. Middle-East countries pouring $$$$ into our colleges and universities.
No different than millions giving to Biden brand . I scratch your back you scratch mine..

@iceheart08 - I even found a CNN article, its written in your language. Just a little bubble.

"American universities have been neglecting excellence in order to pursue a variety of agendas — many of them clustered around diversity and inclusion. It started with the best of intentions. Colleges wanted to make sure young people of all backgrounds had access to higher education and felt comfortable on campus. But those good intentions have morphed into a dogmatic ideology and turned these universities into places where the pervasive goals are political and social engineering, not academic merit." - Fareed ZakariaOne

One of many irony’s is that these woke schools substantially lower admittance standards to let these minorities in.
They reject applicants who are white or Asian with much higher qualifications. A group of Asians filed a class action against Harvard btw.
A much larger than normal percentage of them then proceed to flunk out because they can’t handle the course load, and end up quitting school altogether or going somewhere they should have gone in the first place.

Reactions: Clemson Goat
@iceheart08 do you want to retract your disgusting comment that only a small bubble of people care that calling for genocide of Jews? That small bubble includes the whole world and CNN.

Black Equity Privilege is her only resume positive

Her skin color protected her from justice when a white, Hispanic, American Indian or Oriental applicant would have been canned

People demand equal opportunity and they really want special treatment

It's pretty crazy what Harvard did today, that woman said some pretty f'd things. My dream used to be to graduate from a Ivy League (yes I was a nerd), Clemson was a much better option though

Reactions: fatpiggy
It's pretty crazy what Harvard did today, that woman said some pretty f'd things. My dream used to be to graduate from a Ivy League (yes I was a nerd), Clemson was a much better option though
What she said was fvcked but her lack of ability to form her own thoughts was just as bad. She parroted the worst answer possible. We don’t have leaders, we have lemmings.

Talks cheap!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT