ADVERTISEMENT

Harvard & MIT - Gay Is Gone - D.E.I. is Dying A Slow Death - Texas fires 66 - DEI department now non-existent

The Black Studies program must have been created through a white racial lense, 😂.

I’m actually fairly socially liberal. We do need everyone giving a shit about the population at large. I’d say we do a B job. Terrible at mental health but we do provide opportunity for EVERYONE if they JUST SHOW UP and GIVE A SHIT and TRY.

But the lack of effort from shitty rich white kids to cultural rejection of education of certain classes is a crime IMO. Then, we have places around this country rejecting those who do educate themselves in support of Divide Exclude Ideology. Knocking down standards, inflating grades, making decisions based on race. GO FVCK YOURSELF EVIL PEOPLE. That’s how you destroy a country from within.

We live in a country where almost everyone can become whatever they want. Now, we need to eliminate corporations buying single family homes. That’s probably the biggest crime out there right now.
That and privately operated for profit prisons.

That would be taken care of on day three of the Pawrocka administration.

She is black and they are making special accommodations because of her skin color and sexuality. White men have been fired for far less (Lawrence Summers).

Sad state of affairs as I meet many DEI hires that cannot punch their way out of a wet paperbag

Now there some meritocracy people in some companies that I have to ask myself what in the hell did that person do to be promoted to that position

That and privately-operated for-profit prisons.

That would be taken care of on day three of the Pawrocka administration.

I have a white friend taking courses at a HBCU in a class with 50 black students and him as the Lone White Ranger

Having to take courses in Black History. So far in all the classes he has set the standard for excellence whereas many Black Students wander around the 60-80 per centile.

So a white student taking course in Black Studies makes the highest grades.

Explain to me please what is wrong with this picture.

I have a white friend taking courses at a HBCU in a class with 50 black students and him as the Lone White Ranger

Having to take courses in Black History. So far in all the classes he has set the standard for excellence whereas many Black Students wander around the 60-80 per centile.

So a white student taking course in Black Studies makes the highest grades.

Explain to me please what is wrong with this picture.
Aren’t you like … 60 years old? If not, my apologies, I just thought you were retirement age.

If you are 60 and have a college aged “friend”, that’s odd. If you’re “friend” is also in their 60’s and taking college courses, adult students tend to do A LOT better than college aged students, because they are typically more focused and goal oriented.

If your “friend” is college aged, then my first question would be does your friend come from a home where the parents are still married and present.

No, I just don't like Rufo. He was the architect of the whole CRT melty the right had that has completely dissipated. He's a shit stirrer who tries to get the RW apparatus fired up.

Gay probably doesn’t get fired without his efforts.

He held her accountable and I respect that. DEI is racist, poisonous ideology.

Or maybe "I gotta be honest...I don't give a f#ck".
???? I don’t understand this response …

Corporations holding residential property is awful

… privately operated, for-profit prisons are also awful. Profiting off the incarceration of people? Terrible. Aaaaaaaaaaand what is the incentive in rehabilitation of a for-profit prison.

No, I just don't like Rufo. He was the architect of the whole CRT melty the right had that has completely dissipated. He's a shit stirrer who tries to get the RW apparatus fired up.
He's also an architect of college McCarthyism, with his anti-everyone except while male conservative attacks on institutions that have the nerve to be inclusive.

He's also an architect of college McCarthyism, with his anti-everyone except while male conservative attacks on institutions that have the nerve to be inclusive.

“inclusive” like Boston’s Wu? Everyone except white people?

Inclusion = Racist

Meritocracy is the only way forward

Reactions: loveoysters

Inclusion = Racist

With all the carrying on you do about race I'm rather surprised you steered clear of this. Is this not racism as well???

Reactions: dpic73

Inclusion = Racist

He's part of the hostile takeover of New College, which was considered a haven for progressive leaning students in a state with few other options for students that valued that type of diverse, inclusive environment. For such a small college, there was no reason to go scorched-earth on that institution outside of his lust to destroy "wokeism". How dare he decide that it shouldn't be allowed to exist simply because it doesn't fit into his dark agenda.

He's part of the hostile takeover of New College, which was considered a haven for progressive leaning students in a state with few other options for students that valued that type of diverse, inclusive environment. For such a small college, there was no reason to go scorched-earth on that institution outside of his lust to destroy "wokeism". How dare he decide that it shouldn't be allowed to exist simply because it doesn't fit into his dark agenda.
It doesn’t deserve to exist because it’s racist at its very core.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
With all the carrying on you do about race I'm rather surprised you steered clear of this. Is this not racism as well???

Because I’m not an idiot.

Snopes in 2024? That’s like using an original Nokia brick phone. Lol

It doesn’t deserve to exist because it’s racist at its very core.
Bullshit, it was a top 75 University before the hostile takeover with one of the highest percentages in the nation for students moving on to get their PhD's. DeSantis with Rufo's help is destoying education in Florida and teachers are fleeing in droves - the brain drain is real due to their attempts to turn FL institutions into their vision of Hillsdale College in Michigan .

???? I don’t understand this response …

Corporations holding residential property is awful

… privately operated, for-profit prisons are also awful. Profiting off the incarceration of people? Terrible. Aaaaaaaaaaand what is the incentive in rehabilitation of a
The left has overplayed its hand on just about everything. Is climate change real...probably. Are we all gonna die in 10 years if I don't stop driving my Excursion? Definitely not.
They've done it on race, too. So I know it's not politically correct but I don't give a shit in a government can fix everything sense.

How many forums are you paid to man/woman?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT