ADVERTISEMENT

Harvard & MIT - Gay Is Gone - D.E.I. is Dying A Slow Death - Texas fires 66 - DEI department now non-existent

Ken Griffin

“I’d like that to change and I have made that clear to members of the corporate board,” he said. “But until Harvard makes it very clear that they’re going to resume their role as educating young American men and women to be leaders, to be problem solvers, to take on difficult issues, I’m not interested in supporting the institution.”

OUCH
"He added that Harvard students were “whiny snowflakes” caught in a misguided ideology of oppressor and oppressed during his remarks."

The gig is up!

Last edited:
Ken Griffin

“I’d like that to change and I have made that clear to members of the corporate board,” he said. “But until Harvard makes it very clear that they’re going to resume their role as educating young American men and women to be leaders, to be problem solvers, to take on difficult issues, I’m not interested in supporting the institution.”

OUCH
"He added that Harvard students were “whiny snowflakes” caught in a misguided ideology of oppressor and oppressed during his remarks."

The gig is up!

LOLOLOLOL

He also just donated $5mm to Nikki Haley. Still a huge fan? Here is what he said. Doesnt sound like he is much of a fan of your lord and savior. Maga boner disengage.

“Her poise: admirable — her foreign policy experience: tremendous — her ability to unite this country: phenomenal — I just don't know, though, that at this moment, that's going to get her where she needs to get to in South Carolina and thereafter," he added.

• "Governor Haley has a tremendous track record of leadership and America would be well served by someone with her foreign policy credentials and policy priorities in the White House," Griffin said in a statement shared with Axios on Tuesday.
  • "She cares deeply about the future of all Americans and has demonstrated effective leadership advancing policies that promote lifelong prosperity, upward mobility, and our nation's safety and security."

Aren’t you like … 60 years old? If not, my apologies, I just thought you were retirement age.

If you are 60 and have a college aged “friend”, that’s odd. If you’re “friend” is also in their 60’s and taking college courses, adult students tend to do A LOT better than college aged students, because they are typically more focused and goal oriented.

If your “friend” is college aged, then my first question would be does your friend come from a home where the parents are still married and present.

Much younger guy about 40.

Has multiple degrees from Clemson and South Carolina

Married down to earth guy

Sold some businesses he had and decided he wanted to try a new career

Trades in Bonds as a making money hobby

So yes in fairness he is a much more motivated individual than the typical 18-23 year old

I just find the funny part about a white folk making higher book grades in black history

Now to be clear book grades and actual living as a white or black person are totally different culture so don’t think I am unaware of that difference

Just find that funny as in reality black students are really frustrated by many of the procedures and policies of the HBCU teaching methods

It gets into a long winded explanation of how HBCU universities are funded and financed by the Federal government and state governments

Roland Fryer is an economics professor at Harvard

He’s also black

In 2016 he published a study showing police don’t disproportionately kill unarmed black men

SJW outrage ensued

His Dean at the time, Claudine Gay, put him on leave for 2 years

When asked about her recent downfall for anti-semitism and plagiarism, he said karma is a “motherf**ker”

Goodness prevails once again

Reactions: fatpiggy

Roland Fryer is an economics professor at Harvard

He’s also black

In 2016 he published a study showing police don’t disproportionately kill unarmed black men

SJW outrage ensued

His Dean at the time, Claudine Gay, put him on leave for 2 years

When asked about her recent downfall for anti-semitism and plagiarism, he said karma is a “motherf**ker”

Goodness prevails once again

The Harvard brand is shit. lol

It's becoming clear you do not need the Presidency to exact change.

The Tranny movement and the DEI movement has been highly curtailed within the last 6 months. If Republicans can win the presidency that will be the nail in the coffin for those movements. If they lose, those unjust ideas and programs will die anyway but it may take a couple years longer.

Reactions: TigerGrowls

Starting a decade ago McKinsey, one of the richest and most well-connected management consulting companies, produced a whole series of studies claiming dramatic improvements to business success when companies prioritized “diversity” for their executives, rather than just merit. These studies were used to justify sweeping anti-male, anti-Asian, and anti-white discrimination at hundreds of US companies, universities, and government agencies.

Now, an updated analysis by two economics professors finds that the studies were totally bogus. There was no link between greater diversity and greater sales, greater growth, or higher stock prices.

DEI is a scam.

Starting a decade ago McKinsey, one of the richest and most well-connected management consulting companies, produced a whole series of studies claiming dramatic improvements to business success when companies prioritized “diversity” for their executives, rather than just merit. These studies were used to justify sweeping anti-male, anti-Asian, and anti-white discrimination at hundreds of US companies, universities, and government agencies.

Now, an updated analysis by two economics professors finds that the studies were totally bogus. There was no link between greater diversity and greater sales, greater growth, or higher stock prices.

DEI is a scam.
Did you see the George Floyd scholarship got busted for excluding whites? And they rightfully got sued and must have equal opportunity among races. How hilarious will it be to see a white person receive the George Floyd scholarship?!??

This is happening everywhere. White people are successfully suing to break DEI.

You can have d.e.i. But you have to include white people due to equal opportunity under the law. Those things are mutually exclusive so DEI will die a swift death or white people will be even richer.

I’ll reiterate, DEI is poison trash solely designed to discriminate against white people.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
BYe bye DEI at University of Texas. Progress. Don’t stop until every last racist pushing this bullshit is fired and ridiculed for this line of reasoning.

This is winning folks. Keep up the pressure and rid the world of the racists.

BREAKING: In a landmark 9-0 ruling on Wednesday that you will never hear about in the media, the US Supreme Court has undercut all DEI-based discrimination, sending the Marxists into a tizzy.

The US Supreme Court's ruling that a St. Louis police sergeant can sue over a job transfer she claims was discriminatory lays the foundation for legal action against employers who push discrimination against white people in job hiring, work assignment and promotion. That’s right, those “diversity-preferred” job postings, the practice of passing over whites for promotions, discriminatory job transfers, pushing unfair diversity trainings, etc…all of these are now legally actionable.

The ruling was championed by human rights groups as "an enormous win for workers,” but has lawyers for companies like Disney warning that it could have a chilling effect on employers' diversity initiatives.

Disney’s "Pale and Male is Stale" policy is a prime example. Disney has allegedly used it to drive out white animators by giving them the worst assignments, even though they them have the most experience, skill, and seniority, in order to make the job humiliating enough that they quit…which many of them have done.

The same companies argue that there is ‘good discrimination’ and “bad discrimination’, that white people should be purposely disadvantaged to pave the way for diversity. The lawyers stated that the decision will ‘complicate’ DEI programs and limit their ability to discriminate against white men.

The Supreme Court torpedoed these claims, re-asserting that everyone is equal in the eyes of the law. Further, the court has established a relatively ‘low standard’ for bringing discrimination cases. The victim need not suffer ‘actual harm’. An employee only must show "some harm" under the terms of their employment, AND that harm need not be "material," "substantial" or "serious." The decision makes it much easier for workers to sue over discriminatory practices.

This is a big win for equality!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT