ADVERTISEMENT

INFLATION on the way?

Wrong, that inflation number was from January 2021 when unemployment was high.

I can't think of any circumstances that would explain the difference in inflation numbers between Trump's term and now, can you? Seems like something happened that caused worldwide inflation but I can't put my finger on it...
Along those lines, you have to admit that job creation numbers from Biden are full of shit too. Can't have it both ways.
Covid caused the spike in inflation that we're now experiencing.......

Covid also caused the drop in the labor force numbers as employers let people off left and right. When things got back to normal employers brought back employees........

It's ok to admit both are true, but to only state one side is about as partisan as one can get.

Covid caused the spike in inflation that we're now experiencing.......

Covid also caused the drop in the labor force numbers as employers let people off left and right. When things got back to normal employers brought back employees........

It's ok to admit both are true, but to only state one side is about as partisan as one can get.

Agree. It's also super partisan to claim that our economy is trash, or that Biden is at fault for said disaster, when we are doing far better as a country than any of our peers.

We had a global pandemic which basically shit down the entire world. That doesn't just go away without some challenges.

Agree. It's also super partisan to claim that our economy is trash, or that Biden is at fault for said disaster, when we are doing far better as a country than any of our peers.

We had a global pandemic which basically shit down the entire world. That doesn't just go away without some challenges.
Nah, Biden has been in charge for 4 years now. He is in charge of this disaster.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Nah, Biden has been in charge for 4 years now. He is in charge of this disaster.

What disaster? And considering where the economy was when he entered office, he has done better than any other economy on the planet. Apparently he's the best in the entire world based on that criteria.

You don't even try to be serious do you?

What disaster? And considering where the economy was when he entered office, he has done better than any other economy on the planet. Apparently he's the best in the entire world based on that criteria.

You don't even try to be serious do you?
Just listen to yourself and how brainwashed you are.

You just said that Biden was the best in the world at something. Take a deep breath and ask yourself if you believe that?

Just listen to yourself and how brainwashed you are.

You just said that Biden was the best in the world at something. Take a deep breath and ask yourself if you believe that?

Using your definition it's hard to argue with what I said. You are the one who wanted to give him credit for the last 4 years, without acknowledging Covid and the shutdown. We've had massive economic growth, inflation reductions, jobs gained, etc.

Maybe you should try not to enter a battle of wits completely unarmed.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Using your definition it's hard to argue with what I said. You are the one who wanted to give him credit for the last 4 years, without acknowledging Covid and the shutdown. We've had massive economic growth, inflation reductions, jobs gained, etc.

Maybe you should try not to enter a battle of wits completely unarmed.
I dont need arms to beat you in a battle of wits.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
The question is, does Joe have a plan to decrease inflation?

He just forgave student loan debt to 275,000 people this morning. 🙄
They want inflation. It's the only way to manage our $34Tril debt. It's more like $100trillion if you consider unfunded liabilities. Rs and Ds are to blame. They hate you and want to spy on you because they fear you.

Reactions: fatpiggy
If you let people keep more of their own money they will invest it into their companies and drive efficiencies.

Private business is much better, as continuously proven over time, at driving efficiencies than government is.

Are you saying that it’s impossible to bring inflation down? You brought up Trump and inflation never read over 1.4% during his term.
Yes it's impossible. They'd have to raise the fed funds rate to 13 or 14%. In doing so the interest on the debt would become 80-90% of our yearly budget. I don't think most people understand how much debt we are in. Financial repression is the other option. That's what you'll be living in. You know it's the choice by all the articles you'll see touting the joys of inflation. The US has also defaulted on its debt 4 times 1862 and 1933, 1968, 1971.

Wrong, that inflation number was from January 2021 when unemployment was high.

I can't think of any circumstances that would explain the difference in inflation numbers between Trump's term and now, can you? Seems like something happened that caused worldwide inflation but I can't put my finger on it...
China just posted a -1%. Yellen went over there to ask them to send out stiimies. They told that gnome to gtfoh.

Reactions: fatpiggy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT