ADVERTISEMENT

Is Obama Anti-semitic or just.....

tigerGUY

Woodrush
Gold Member
Aug 22, 2001
Wherever my RV is parked(formerly Abbeville, SC)
so petty and pissed because Netanyahu made him look like the POS lying Muslim that he is that holds a grudge? Make no mistake, Obama's plan is Iran holding a nuke and destroying Israel. Any misguided and moronic Obama lovers think differently?

disagreeing with Israel's terrorist-lite policies and actions doesn't make a person "anti-semetic".

i dont know what to say to the second comment, i mean, you did start by calling him a muslim, so i guess im not surprised. you are absolutely nuts nonetheless...

Last edited:
disagreeing with Israel's terrorist-lite policies and actions doesn't make a person "anti-semetic".

i dont know what to say to the second comment, i mean, you did start by calling him a muslim, so i guess im not surprised. you are absolutely nuts nonetheless...
Being nuts is watching a man destroy the country you live in and not seeing it it for what it is. Nuts is watching a man want destroy the only true Middle Eastern ally you've had for over 60 years and not see it for what it is. Nuts is wanting Facism in your country. Why do you even call yourself an American? Me nuts? Then the majority of this country must be. We through the Muslim's allies out of office in droves last year. I call Obama a Muslim because he was taught to be a Muslim by his father. Nonetheless, you hate the very country that you live in. Many men and women have given their lives so you can make those statements and not be killed or jailed. Think about that.

Being nuts is watching a man destroy the country you live in and not seeing it it for what it is. Nuts is watching a man want destroy the only true Middle Eastern ally you've had for over 60 years and not see it for what it is. Nuts is wanting Facism in your country. Why do you even call yourself an American? Me nuts? Then the majority of this country must be. We through the Muslim's allies out of office in droves last year. I call Obama a Muslim because he was taught to be a Muslim by his father. Nonetheless, you hate the very country that you live in. Many men and women have given their lives so you can make those statements and not be killed or jailed. Think about that.

it is hopeless to try to reason with icecube08....don't you know he is the smartest person in the room? He will never respond when challenged.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT