ADVERTISEMENT

ISIS... They are going to kill us all!!!

hopefultiger13

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Aug 20, 2008
Pocatello, ID
LOL!!!@ our senior US Senator.

So this group without a single war plane or ship that's going to "come over here and kill us all" is currently on the losing end of a fight with Iraq's powerful army over Saddam's home town. They can't even hold the territory they have or beat the jumped up rabble that is generally called the Iraqi Army. We should be shaking in our boots.

Originally posted by hopefultiger13:
LOL!!!@ our senior US Senator.

So this group without a single war plane or ship that's going to "come over here and kill us all" is currently on the losing end of a fight with Iraq's powerful army over Saddam's home town. They can't even hold the territory they have or beat the jumped up rabble that is generally called the Iraqi Army. We should be shaking in our boots.
did you post this here or was this one of the fastest non-igachoochoo threads to ever end up in the round table.

I actually did post it here. Was surfing the online news and saw where ISIS was getting hammered and just remembered Ole Lindsey saying that Obama had better do something or ISIS would come over here and kill us all. Just made me laugh, but figured that I should maybe post it in the right place.

Originally posted by hopefultiger13:
I actually did post it here. Was surfing the online news and saw where ISIS was getting hammered and just remembered Ole Lindsey saying that Obama had better do something or ISIS would come over here and kill us all. Just made me laugh, but figured that I should maybe post it in the right place.
yeaaa, will be interesting to see who the lindsey grahams of the world will praise when ISIS is found to be a shell of their very short lived "glory days" this summer.

side note on our boy lindsey, the fact that he is on the tech committee AND has never sent an email in his life is pretty mind-blowing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT