ADVERTISEMENT

Meanwhile in Memphis

what are they going to do with him? float him down the river to Starkville?

What happens when its revealed an honored confederate was a homosexual (not sure if that's what they liked to be called or not)? Lib media is going to be so confused.

Or one of the historical slaves.

not sure how how you can combine the two but someone will have to
1280px-Rainbow-flag-1978-nov.svg.png

th

What about the gay, black, jewish Confederate soldier? Think his name was Wellington Rhodes or something like that....

What happens when its revealed an honored confederate was a homosexual (not sure if that's what they liked to be called or not)? Lib media is going to be so confused.
Legitimate source of information.

You are fvcking kidding? If you can access TI you can access Google and in less than a second find multiple sources. CNN and WNBC aren't one of them.

It's ok. It really is.
hey tranny....how cum you have not replied to me over at the Round Table ? you asked someone to site anything which was not better now than 50 years ago......I gave you like six things and you did not respond...Why not? was it because I am right and you are stupid. I think everyone knows the answer to that question. You and ICEcubed08.....I bet you both light bonghits to SCJ Kennedy.....miserable tee you are dee.

hey tranny....how cum you have not replied to me over at the Round Table ? you asked someone to site anything which was not better now than 50 years ago......I gave you like six things and you did not respond...Why not? was it because I am right and you are stupid. I think everyone knows the answer to that question. You and ICEcubed08.....I bet you both light bonghits to SCJ Kennedy.....miserable tee you are dee.
I'm not going to slum it over on the RT just to read your whimsical rants about muslims, gays, 80's conspiracy theories and little boy's penis'.

Nathan Bedford Forest was a pretty horrendous human being
I have read his autobiography. He was a mans man and a great General What's going on now is revisionist history. I agree the flag does not belong flying over the Capitol but everything else that has gone on is ridiculous

It's ok. It really is.
Transference, let's just dig up all those who offend us. All the confederate soldiers , cuz their traitors. What a friggin ignorant statement. Let's dig up your ancestors.

For those that doubt, this is a very slippery slope as I have said all along. Where is BigCat...and all those who think that there is not an effort to change history.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT