ADVERTISEMENT

Mind blown

BAnksMcFadden

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
Greenville sc
clemson.rivals.com
I may be the only one that sucks at this but I don't understand matching clothes.

Sure the level of dressed up makes sense, you don't wear a wife beater with tuxedo pants, that is obvious.

The other day we were going to a brewery, casual affair for my brother's engagement celebration.

I popped on a dodgers polo, and orange flat front shorts. My wife said it didn't match. I said, that Florida is orange and blue so it must match (that's what I've always used as a rule) . She insisted it didn't and picked out blue jeans and a Clemson polo. Mind blown. 🤯

All I know is that the rules are a moving target. When I started picking my own clothes you could only wear a patterned tie with a solid dress shirt and socks matched trousers.
I think your UF logic is spot on in 2023.

Dodgers polo to an engagement party? Replaced with a CLEM polo??

I don’t understand people.

I may be the only one that sucks at this but I don't understand matching clothes.

Sure the level of dressed up makes sense, you don't wear a wife beater with tuxedo pants, that is obvious.

The other day we were going to a brewery, casual affair for my brother's engagement celebration.

I popped on a dodgers polo, and orange flat front shorts. My wife said it didn't match. I said, that Florida is orange and blue so it must match (that's what I've always used as a rule) . She insisted it didn't and picked out blue jeans and a Clemson polo. Mind blown. 🤯

You probably looked good enough to pick up other women so your wife dressed you down like a 9 year old to keep the other trim away. It’s a tale as old as time.

Like I said it was at a brewery, and it was outside. I was not about to wear long sleeves or a coat
You don’t have any short-sleeved shirts that aren’t sports related?

I’m honestly not talking shit I’m legitimately curious about people’s choices of attire in social gatherings. It always amazes me what people wear.

This includes wearing suspenders, of which I am guilty.

You don’t have any short-sleeved shirts that aren’t sports related?

I’m honestly not talking shit I’m legitimately curious about people’s choices of attire in social gatherings. It always amazes me what people wear.

This includes wearing suspenders, of which I am guilty.
have some, but they are honestly older. I wear my work dress 5-6 days a week then wear tshirts when I'm off,unless it's a formal affair. I get sports attire for Christmas from my wife and mama because that's what I will wear when given the option.

• Love
Reactions: Overwatch
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT