ADVERTISEMENT

noted historian and Clemson professor

War had absolutely NOTHING to do with slavery, it's easily proveable to all but the most brainwashed (and there are many of those).
And the South has long since put racism behind it. Look at how Southerners reacted to the shooting.

Lots of historians- enen those with a doctorate - don't know history or try to interject their agenda.
ostrich-head-in-sand.jpg

I got news for you guys. Blacks are just as racist as any white person, if not more now days. So stop acting like this is white vs black race war. For the better part of our generation it's been blacks vs whites! Blacks just being dramatic about shit they never lived. In the 30 years I have been in the south, I've heard way more racial slurs from blacks rather than whites. So if you got an issue with the confederate flag, go to Wal-Mart, get a pack of your favorite straws and SUCK IT THE FVCK UP!

My opinion of this thread is that TI is one of the most intellectually diverse sites on the web.

War had absolutely NOTHING to do with slavery, it's easily proveable to all but the most brainwashed (and there are many of those).
And the South has long since put racism behind it. Look at how Southerners reacted to the shooting.

Lots of historians- enen those with a doctorate - don't know history or try to interject their agenda.

NOTHING TO DO WITH SLAVERY! HELL, WHAT SLAVERY! THERE WAS NO SLAVERY EVEN GOING ON! AND I MEAN NO SLAVERY!

Putting it in all caps make it all true. NOTHING I SAY....NOTHING!!!

Yeah..... I was joking. I don't even know the guy. Just saying that whether you agree with the guy or not in his personal life, how accurate was his information. You clearly addressed the work not the person. Was he inaccurate in his claims? Was the article poorly written, etc. OP just attacked him personally. My attempt at humor failed. Sorry.
Haha. Sorry TigerLion. My reply wasn't meant at you. If I replied to your post it was incidental. The only reason I commented that I didn't think it was well written was because several people said the same thing. Maybe they were all joking and it went right over my head. Wouldn't be the 1st time and probably not the last.

Reactions: TigerLion06
The white trash piece of shite is at it again… seriously, you have to be one of the worst people walking on the face of the earth. I not only feel sorry for

the south has put racism behind it! Hooray

I got news for you guys. Blacks are just as racist as any white person, if not more now days. So stop acting like this is white vs black race war. For the better part of our generation it's been blacks vs whites! Blacks just being dramatic about shit they never lived. In the 30 years I have been in the south, I've heard way more racial slurs from blacks rather than whites. So if you got an issue with the confederate flag, go to Wal-Mart, get a pack of your favorite straws and SUCK IT THE FVCK UP!
Wait...aren't you the super racist cop? If so, please LORD I hope you are the recipient of a shiny new body camera.

You really believe the war had "NOTHING" to do with slavery? And you want us to believe it's others who are brainwashed??

Reactions: TigerLion06
The flag is a threat to internationalist special interest groups who happen to own all the worlds media organizations which are crafting popular sentiment and opinions through dupes like this. Sheeps to the slaughter. The straight southern white and the Muslims are the last holdouts of resistance and they're swiftly being subjugated.

The flag is a threat to internationalist special interest groups who happen to own all the worlds media organizations which are crafting popular sentiment and opinions through dupes like this. Sheeps to the slaughter. The straight southern white and the Muslims are the last holdouts of resistance and they're swiftly being subjugated.
You have got to be a troll account. Every time I see a post of yours, I think "this guy can't get further out into the loony fringe". Yet, I'm consistently surprised and somewhat awed by your continued efforts.

Reactions: 1Clemzunfan
You would think if salvary had nothing to do with the Civil War that SC Declaration of Secession wouldn't mention slavery about 20 times.
ST racking up the left likes. I didn't see that coming.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT