ADVERTISEMENT

NSIAP Perry Noble's middle name is Rapture

You realize there is no difference between all you NS and PN haters than the Islamist extremists that go around persecuting people that don't believe an illiterate man wrote the Koran. Why do you have to attack those people. Let them worship, live and spend their time and money the way they want to without attacking them. Just bc you don't like or agree with their pastor doesn't make you right.

I'm still in my fact finding mission with said Parrish R. Noble, mttiger. But you can take you paleo-loving, sand sniffing ass back across the pond. We've got, seemingly, God fearing, saved men like Perry trying to spread the word and your blasphemous, AK toting Muslims are destroying that!!!
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Personally I would like to see a cage match between LVC and PN...all proceeds go to NS of course

Idk if he is the next Jim Jones or the next Savior. I know I know, I'm being extreme. But if you think I'm extreme, check out MTTaliban
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by MTTiger19:
You realize there is no difference between all you NS and PN haters than the Islamist extremists that go around persecuting people that don't believe an illiterate man wrote the Koran. Why do you have to attack those people. Let them worship, live and spend their time and money the way they want to without attacking them. Just bc you don't like or agree with their pastor doesn't make you right.

You got that backwards. Beware of false prophets, like yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT