ADVERTISEMENT

NY DA Alvin Bragg to Retain NYTIGERFAN TOP 100 Lawyer to Clean Up the Global Joke of an Indictment

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
Being Top 100 lawyer has it’s perks and I am hearing that there is a Top 100 Lawyer Featured in Magazines that can write a better indictment than the laughable moronic indictment that as of today there is no charges being listed that make sense

I am offering my pet dog as a fill in for the person who wrote that indictment because no reasonable person has a clue what the hell is in it

The Nancy Pelosi theory of pass it so we will know what is in it

Now we have the rule of pass the indictment so Alvin Bragg will know what is in it

Now i am looking forward to the synergy of the Alvin Bragg genius and the Top Magazine 100 New York City lawyer since Cohen and Avenatti are not available at this time

Love seeing Legal Eagles Soar like a buzzard

Of course this is all rumor and hopefully someone wink wink can share the real story

Last edited:
Being Top 100 lawyer has it’s perks and I am hearing that there is a Top 100 Lawyer Featured in Magazines that can write a better indictment than the laughable moronic indictment that as of today there is no charges being listed that make sense

I am offering my pet dog as a fill in for the person who wrote that indictment because no reasonable person has a clue what the hell is in it

The Nancy Pelosi theory of pass it so we will know what is in it

Now we have the rule of pass the indictment so Alvin Bragg will know what is in it

Now i am looking forward to the synergy of the Alvin Bragg genius and the Top Magazine 100 New York City lawyer since Cohen and Avenatti are not available at this time

Love seeing Legal Eagles Soar like a buzzard

Of course this is all rumor and hopefully someone wink wink can share the real story

We needed another thread about this

We needed another thread about this

Just look on this thread as your chance for your cock to crow

Tell me again how great that lawyer is because DA Bragg is needing al the help he can get

I am guessing Bragg is using Legal ZOOM to write the indictments

I suggest we get a kindergarten class to write the indictment

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT