ADVERTISEMENT

OT: American Flag Controversy in York,SC

I would have called law enforcement and pressed charges on whomever touch my vehicle and removed it.

Isn't York where their is a small Muslim community that some say they hear a lot of gun fire from. I think some residents believe it is a training camp.

I hope those kids fly their flags and pack heat too! Isis training camp right downt the road from York hs.

Reactions: avengermg73
I hope those kids fly their flags and pack heat too! Isis training camp right downt the road from York hs.
If that's true, those A-rabs are even dumber than I thought. I don't doubt Isis could take over this country with how pussified most have become, but there would be strong resistance in a handful of states and they are all situated in the SE.

You can't do anything without it offending someone these days. Wow. The deeper issue I have is not that things offend people, it's the tolerance for it. People need to realise you can disagree and that's ok. Damn leftist.

While quite Redneckie, what's the problem here? Kid has a discrimination lawsuit on his hands if you ask me...

7763396_G.jpg

If that's true, those A-rabs are even dumber than I thought. I don't doubt Isis could take over this country with how pussified most have become, but there would be strong resistance in a handful of states and they are all situated in the SE.

You don't doubt that ISIS could take over the U.S.? Lulz yeah ok....

I see your sarcasm and ISIS could not take over the US, but they could potentially change the way we live on a daily basis. Just like 9/11, if ISIS did hit our home front with suicide bombers in malls, or organized a strategic attacks on Metropolitan cities that killed mass amounts of people, our lives would be turned upside down. This JV Team that has been winning against 3 different countries right now should have been dealt with a long time ago. They are growing stronger, bigger, and getting more financial help.

The thing about these animals, are they are patient. We do knee jerk reactions and then stop and try to win the hearts and minds.

Our normal military personnel are not trained for psychological warfare. They are trained to defeat, kill, destroy and eliminate the enemy. Not to go hold hands, sing kumbaya and rebuild governments. That has been our down fall the last 10 years. The American public wants all their freedoms, but doesn't want blood on their hands to keep them. You can't have it both ways with these radicals.

BTW, I personally know 3 families I just returned from deployment with in the US that have been either attacked or threaten by ISIS sympathizers in the last 7 months.

Reactions: Pomaria Tiger
""When I hear that you can't fly the American flag it makes my blood run red, and my blood is red," said Vietnam Veteran Michael Douglas"

This is the most hick thing I have read in a while. I miss SC sometimes, you just don't get this kind of social commentary everywhere...

This "JV Team" has turned out to be rather effective. Maybe Obama needs to find another name for them.

Am I reading it wrong? It actually has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that its the American flag in particular? That the size of the flag flying in the back of his truck is the issue because its creating a driving hazard with the driver not being able to see out the back window? And, of course, people are turning it into something its not to try make some point about "murica" and "freedom?"

Am I reading it wrong? It actually has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that its the American flag in particular? That the size of the flag flying in the back of his truck is the issue because its creating a driving hazard with the driver not being able to see out the back window? And, of course, people are turning it into something its not to try make some point about "murica" and "freedom?"

nope, you arent reading it wrong :/

BTW, I personally know 3 families I just returned from deployment with in the US that have been either attacked or threaten by ISIS sympathizers in the last 7 months.[/QUOTE]

what exactly do you mean?How do you get deployed within the US?

wait wait... a teenager was seduced by a radical ideology? thats new huh?

jesuscampPROPAGANDA.jpg

Yep, yer right Ice. That girl obviously wants to kill those who don't agree with her warped ideology.
Libtard much?

""When I hear that you can't fly the American flag it makes my blood run red, and my blood is red," said Vietnam Veteran Michael Douglas"

This is the most hick thing I have read in a while. I miss SC sometimes, you just don't get this kind of social commentary everywhere...

be assured that SC does not miss you. TWE.

York native born and bred and still live here.

There is more to the story than the popular outlets are picking up.
An announcement has been made today that the American flag and ONLY the American flag may be flown.

The American flag was a nice shell story for bigger issue. While I cant go into all the details here let me summarize by saying the POW flag is being bastardized around here the same way the neo nazis and KKK bastardized the confederate flag. That was the start of the issue. It is my understanding that the student had been told not to have the flag in his truck on school property prior to it being removed.

Finally YCHS Principal Christopher Black is a YCHS grad, a Clemson grad, an IPTAY member, season ticket holder, TI member, conservative, Christian, Republican and damn good guy. He is also the son or grandson of a veteran

Reactions: SWUtigers and MBRO
BTW, I personally know 3 families I just returned from deployment with in the US that have been either attacked or threaten by ISIS sympathizers in the last 7 months.

what exactly do you mean?How do you get deployed within the US?[/QUOTE]

I just returned from an overseas deployment at the end of Feb. One guy was shot, another shot at while at a stop light in Ohio and another family member was threaten over Social Media to the extent that the NSA and FBI got involved. Hope that clears it up for you.

Reactions: cloudwalker
Fly your flag wherever you want kid. We are a free country. Flags fly at all schools and sporting events in public places. It is your car, you can do what you want. Heck you could paint your car like an American flag. That is your right.

Wonder what will happen when somebody shows up with an ISIS Flag.

Well, from actually reading the article, it sounds like anyone can fly any flag they want as long as it isn't so big that it blocks the rear-view mirror and creates a safety hazard. SO, I'm guessing if its the same size as this flag, they will be asked to take it down. If its small enough to not, you know, endanger the lives of the people driving the car, they won't be.

Reactions: TigerLion06
what exactly do you mean?How do you get deployed within the US?

I just returned from an overseas deployment at the end of Feb. One guy was shot, another shot at while at a stop light in Ohio and another family member was threaten over Social Media to the extent that the NSA and FBI got involved. Hope that clears it up for you.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the explanation and also for your service. a little punctuation in your original post would have helped me understand.....anyway, best regards.

Iceheart08 is my favorite! He needs to be someone's favorite so I'll jump on that grenade! You go iceheart, you're the man!

I would have called law enforcement and pressed charges on whomever touch my vehicle and removed it.

Isn't York where their is a small Muslim community that some say they hear a lot of gun fire from. I think some residents believe it is a training camp.

Yes, Islamville is right down the road.

If it makes anyone feel better ( it shouldn't) Islamville is more Nation of Islam than Isis. OL' Louis F has been known to drop by. And the reports of constant gun fire is 100% true. Some sort of full or sub machine gun training. They have been there for what, 20 years?

If it makes anyone feel better ( it shouldn't) Islamville is more Nation of Islam than Isis. OL' Louis F has been known to drop by. And the reports of constant gun fire is 100% true. Some sort of full or sub machine gun training. They have been there for what, 20 years?

oh your right. nobody should feel any better that the organization associated with islamville was last seen marching around baltimore attempting to stop the violent protests, versus isis. they are all the same AMIRITE!?!?!

oh your right. nobody should feel any better that the organization associated with islamville was last seen marching around baltimore attempting to stop the violent protests, versus isis. they are all the same AMIRITE!?!?!

I am not saying that Nation of Islam is Isis, but I am saying is that a separatist group of people has compounds and practice shooting automatic weapons are a cause for concern. I do not care if they are christian, Muslim, black white purple, it worries me. Should it? I do not know, but it does. Should they have the right, YES, do I have the right to be worried, yes again. White power guys weird me out just as much, waco, LSD extremist, etc...

Well, from actually reading the article, it sounds like anyone can fly any flag they want as long as it isn't so big that it blocks the rear-view mirror and creates a safety hazard. SO, I'm guessing if its the same size as this flag, they will be asked to take it down. If its small enough to not, you know, endanger the lives of the people driving the car, they won't be.

Many here choosing to ignore your most valud point. Thanks to all that understand what this is about. Read the article. Safety first.

As for "muslimville", that is just horrible, as I'm laughing (ashamed) there are many more of these throughout the country that have not a single muslim or anyone like that. Crazy Christians or cultish like folks. The ones near York or anywhere.......you know we have been watching them and probably have infiltrated them by now. We are fine. If something happened with those groups it's because we allowed it for a big picture political reason. ISIS operating in the US? Yes but we know who and where they are. #GodsEye

Many here choosing to ignore your most valud point. Thanks to all that understand what this is about. Read the article. Safety first.

As for "muslimville", that is just horrible, as I'm laughing (ashamed) there are many more of these throughout the country that have not a single muslim or anyone like that. Crazy Christians or cultish like folks. The ones near York or anywhere.......you know we have been watching them and probably have infiltrated them by now. We are fine. If something happened with those groups it's because we allowed it for a big picture political reason. ISIS operating in the US? Yes but we know who and where they are. #GodsEye

As someone who's family farm borders 'free islamville', a farm that we can trace back 6 generations, I have to respectfully disagree. I assume you think 9/11 was an inside job? Or why did we not stop that since we had infiltrated that group as well?

If you wish to come down here and see a SC road patrolled by armed citizens and law abiding citizens stopped and forbade passage on a state maintained road at gun point I will be glad to host you.

As someone who's family farm borders 'free islamville', a farm that we can trace back 6 generations, I have to respectfully disagree. I assume you think 9/11 was an inside job? Or why did we not stop that since we had infiltrated that group as well?

so what i think you are saying @OrangeTigerTower , is that the people living in "islamville" and the people who are responsible for 9/11 are the same people? so then i can impute any action the KKK has ever taken to all Christians? makes sense to me..

ADVERTISEMENT