ADVERTISEMENT

OT, but I have to know! Any Hillary Rodham Clinton supporters on the

I'd venture to say that nearly half of this board will vote for Hillary. I'd also bet that 95% of those here that do support her would to be too embarrassed to admit it...

Last edited:
Don't like her as a candidate. I've rarely voted Republican in my life, but if they present someone decent this year, I just may do it. Otherwise I may just sit this one out. Hilary is abrasive and shady, and I wonder about her ethics.

Read a book written by a Secret Service guy about different presidents he served under. They all liked Bubba as he would sit down and play cards with them and showed them respect. But Hilary was so condescending toward them it was sickening. Acted as if she was better than them, would walk right past them without even speaking, etc. I personally can't stand that type of person. Besides her attitude toward "the little guys", I just don't think she would be a good president.

By the way, the president that was most liked by the Secret Service guys was Bush '41. He and Barbara always showed respect toward those guys, asked about their families, would give them birthday gifts, etc. The one they liked least was Jimmy Carter. Treated them a lot like Hilary did.

Don't like her as a candidate. I've rarely voted Republican in my life, but if they present someone decent this year, I just may do it. Otherwise I may just sit this one out. Hilary is abrasive and shady, and I wonder about her ethics.

Read a book written by a Secret Service guy about different presidents he served under. They all liked Bubba as he would sit down and play cards with them and showed them respect. But Hilary was so condescending toward them it was sickening. Acted as if she was better than them, would walk right past them without even speaking, etc. I personally can't stand that type of person. Besides her attitude toward "the little guys", I just don't think she would be a good president.

By the way, the president that was most liked by the Secret Service guys was Bush '41. He and Barbara always showed respect toward those guys, asked about their families, would give them birthday gifts, etc. The one they liked least was Jimmy Carter. Treated them a lot like Hilary did.
haha yeah. Trump/Cruz ticket

no. but would vote for Biden over anybody but Kasich on the republican side. Would probably vote for about 1/3 of the republicans over Clinton, and will probably vote 3rd party if it is Clinton versus Rubio/Cruz/Trump or something like that.

I'd be shocked if she wins. Even democrats don't like her. A new book is out, it says her marriage is a total fake. It said Bill has a blond girlfriend that shows up, when Hilary's not around. Said she brings the secret service boys, baked cookies.

This book also said, that Hilary was such a nightmare to work around, that it was considered a form of punishment, if anyone got assigned to her.

Reactions: godabo44
Clinton%20after%20Jenner_zpsnvkjg8df.jpg

I'm center right, but I would vote for her before Donald Trump. I cannot even think about voting for him. I can't believe he's gotten this far.

The thing you know about her is that she's a pragmatist and in the end she will listen to Bill when times get tough. He will advise her to the center to appease the electorate.

I'm not a huge fan of her, but I think we would be much better off today with her having been President for the last 7 years than President Obama.

I'd be shocked if she wins. Even democrats don't like her. A new book is out, it says her marriage is a total fake. It said Bill has a blond girlfriend that shows up, when Hilary's not around. Said she brings the secret service boys, baked cookies.

This book also said, that Hilary was such a nightmare to work around, that it was considered a form of punishment, if anyone got assigned to her.

Is there anything new in the book???, LOL. It's been known for years that Bill tapped out of that marriage long before he left the Governor's mansion. How many women have there been that claim to have had affairs or even been raped by him before he got to the whitehouse?
Bill thinks he is above everyone else to, the difference is he is a master manipulator. He wants everyone to like him and wants them to think he is just an average guy. Hilary on the other hand, thinks she is better than everyone and wants them to know it.

She has done nothing to give me the belief that basic competency is even remotely possible in anything she touches. She is an intellectual poofdah, for which she compensates with her morally bankrupt history. See Whitewater, etal-too much baggage, and not just on the hips. It is a sad commentary when she is the "best" candidate that can run-I guess the dynastic succession movement is well underway. Heck, the Rhinos may put another Bush up against her.

Unfortunately, the Republicans are about the same......as usual, I will hold my nose and pull the lever for whatever lightweight punching bag the Rhinos run against her.

I am leaning 3rd party for the first time. I don't like the choices on either side since neither really represents me or my views. I want someone fiscally conservative who doesn't give a flying leap about social issues and knows how to compromise and work deals that benefit the entire country not just the side that elected them. Unfortunately the loons that run both parties won't let someone like that get their nomination.

I'm center right, but I would vote for her before Donald Trump. I cannot even think about voting for him. I can't believe he's gotten this far.

The thing you know about her is that she's a pragmatist and in the end she will listen to Bill when times get tough. He will advise her to the center to appease the electorate.

I'm not a huge fan of her, but I think we would be much better off today with her having been President for the last 7 years than President Obama.
You're delusional, they BOTH suck ass

I would consider voting for the devil himself before I would cast a vote for her. As far as leaning on Bill for advice, nah I think she has always run the things in that pair. Bill was only the pretty boy mouth piece. I truly believe the old saying that when Bill was considering running she told him to "zip up his pants that they were going to Washington. Of course, as we know, he couldn't keep them zipped. Well with Hilary I can understand why he would look elsewhere. As someone so astutely stated, I would support her .......going to jail.

I'll vote for her but take no joy in her victory. Anyone capable of surviving the GOP primary clown show and debate system will by definition believe some very stupid and dangerous things. Our government, economy and the world in general are all nuanced to the point a president must be able to see beyond the intellectually flat-lined dogma the far right professes.

Reactions: marshmk
board?

How much do you like her and why?
First, it will depend on whether she gets the Demo nod. Then my vote will be determined by who the Repubs run. They have several candidates I will NOT vote for. In fact, I would not vote for most of them. But, I would vote for one..maybe two.

I'll vote for her but take no joy in her victory. Anyone capable of surviving the GOP primary clown show and debate system will by definition believe some very stupid and dangerous things. Our government, economy and the world in general are all nuanced to the point a president must be able to see beyond the intellectually flat-lined dogma the far right professes.
MORON

The ignorance on this board (and the USA) is both scary and sad.

The Republican aisle is so large right now it's easy to see why Trump gets the press and coverage. He provides silly sound bites, he gets the coverage. The air will leave that balloon soon.

But I am curious, the Republican line up is all over the place; you've got Conservatives, moderates, and even some 'liberal' Republicans, i.e. Christie based on whom funds him.

I am not trying to pick a fight, just curious as to the 'flat-lined dogma' that the right or far right is messaging right now. I see 4 to maybe 6 Republican candidates that are true further right siders, with social conservatism stances (abortion, gay marriage etc. and one of those simply opposes the government having involvement in it, not the actual stance).

Just curious as to whether you feel the dogma is social, economic, or international and who is doing the thumping?

I prefer a candidate who is pro-business, but is willing to compromise. I can see raising the minimum wage slightly (not $15/HR) for instance. I prefer a candidate who doesn't waste money and is willing to cut back on waste and some of the large programs in this country like SS (raise the retirement age) and Defense (not a fan of wasting money in other countries, defense should be defense, but instead our defense is offense). I prefer a candidate who is socially liberal. I don't care about gay marriage or weed.

Doubt we will see a candidate like that though either will be Pro-Business, Social Conservative who loves spending money on Defense or Anti-Business, Socially Liberal, Neither a great choices, but will probably go with pro-business candidate, but won't vote for Trump just like I wouldn't vote for Hulk Hogan.

If you still " wonder" about her ethics, then you have not paid full attention to the news. Her total lack of ethics is no longer in question.

She should have gone to jail in the 80's for White Water, look at all the people who worked for the Clinton's that ended up dead or in jail. She is as low a whale sh#t and a habitual liar ! Trump all the way .

I am just curious how so many people have such a strong opinion on her and the Republican candidates so far. Has everyone been in Iowa and NH listening to them campaign? We haven't even had the first debate yet.

You can say that I know all I need to know about so and so, but this is politics, everybody puts on a different face according to their current office and tries to get to the next office with their actions. I want to wait and hear some of the candidate's ideas prior to making judgement on how they will handle the biggest office in the land. Then I am going to vote in my individual best interest. I don't have to make a decision for over a year. I am going to use that year to gather all of the information out there - what is the point in rushing to make a decision?

Since I don't believe the Gov't can fix our culture I'll vote for someone who might be able to help our economy - and that's definitely not Hillary.

Reactions: vatiger1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT