ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Our President

obama-deal-with-it.gif

By the way, GIFs are for the intellectually weak. You want a substantive argument? Bring it.

Originally posted by OrangeBaron:
By the way, GIFs are for the intellectually weak. You want a substantive argument? Bring it.
soooo, op is Obama Sucks
2nd post ITT is: anyone who doesnt think obama sucks is an idiot
3rd post is: gifs are for dumb people, lets argue substantively...

your substantive argument was "Obama Sucks" and you'd like me to respond?

KK9lE.gif

Originally posted by iceheart08:

Originally posted by OrangeBaron:
soooo, op is Obama Sucks
2nd post ITT is: anyone who doesnt think obama sucks is an idiot
3rd post is: gifs are for dumb people, lets argue substantively...

your substantive argument was "Obama Sucks" and you'd like me to respond?

ec
you obviously started this thread to have a substantive argument. this is my response.

IXAcRGw.gif

Originally posted by SWUtigers:
Goodness. That was quite the temper tantrum, Iceheart.
gifs = temper tantrum huh, thats a new one.

Yes, vomiting gifs because someone criticized your dear leader is in fact a temper tantrum. However, I am fascinated with your blind faith to all things liberal though. Do you think it's trendy to be a staunch progressive/statist? Is this the "cool" thing to be in your community? In all the years we've spent here on TI, you still can't bring any original thought to any discussion. You essentially belittle any dissenting opinion here as if you have some moral authority over anyone with a differing view. Good luck with that...I bet the chicks love it! :-/
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by SWUtigers:
Yes, vomiting gifs because someone criticized your dear leader is in fact a temper tantrum. However, I am fascinated with your blind faith to all things liberal though. Do you think it's trendy to be a staunch progressive/statist? Is this the "cool" thing to be in your community? In all the years we've spent here on TI, you still can't bring any original thought to any discussion. You essentially belittle any dissenting opinion here as if you have some moral authority over anyone with a differing view. Good luck with that...I bet the chicks love it! :-/
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Oh, you are right, the OP was intelligent, thoughtful, and definitely an invitation for deep conversation on the efficacy of our president and im the idiot for responding to such brilliant writing with gifs.

ADVERTISEMENT