ADVERTISEMENT

Rough week for igachoochoo

Cliffs? or what was said to get him banned?

I don't remember exactly. Just a bunch of "witty" one liners that were bound to create a big argument.

One poster said something like, " I can't believe this guy walked into a church and killed a bunch of Christians" and he responded, " yeah because Christian lives count twice as much as regular people's".

He said some other similar things trying to provoke an argument. You've seen his other posts, you know how he is about trying to get people riled up. I'm guessing the mods just didn't think it was the time for such comments and he took it too far

I don't remember exactly. Just a bunch of "witty" one liners that were bound to create a big argument.

One poster said something like, " I can't believe this guy walked into a church and killed a bunch of Christians" and he responded, " yeah because Christian lives count twice as much as regular people's".

He said some other similar things trying to provoke an argument. You've seen his other posts, you know how he is about trying to get people riled up. I'm guessing the mods just didn't think it was the time for such comments and he took it too far
I can't remember either but I thought he was trying to get banned.

If he didn't get banned that week I can almost guarantee you that he would have this past week with all the player arrests/stuff. He would have had a field day trolling and arguing on here this past week.

Reactions: watty55
He
I am worried that he hasn't shown up in over a day.

There was so much non-football related news for him to comment on.

Maybe got tickets to the Rush Limbaugh meet and greet at South of the Border.
He responded to & started a couple football threads last week.. that might have lead to the break.

I located him
gnz.gif

I'm afraid you folks must have someone else in mind. I do have one leg. I've always said 2 legs are highly overrated, but give me a break and the credit for 1 leg.
Just wondering WTF that has to do with anything?
Point to me for remembering!

Just out of curiosity, do you have a replacement leg or do use a wheelchair? Not that it has anything to do with anything.

Point to me for remembering!

Just out of curiosity, do you have a replacement leg or do use a wheelchair? Not that it has anything to do with anything.

I have a prosthesis. I'll lay it out for you. I broke both ankles on one of my projects in July 1993 (commercial construction). I WAS in a wheelchair for almost 6 months. After a dozen unsuccessful operations on my right ankle, I made the decision to have a below knee amputation. My father (a doctor) concurred. Easier than living with a POS ankle that hurt 24/7/365.

I live with 6 screws in my left ankle, a back from hell, arthritis and other problems from the accident. It never prevented me from building my last company or working 12-14 hours a day as a Business Development Consultant after selling the company in the commercial construction industry. I walk or bike ride 5 days a week. I have limitations because of the 6 screws. I have NEVER looked back and felt sorry for myself. Too busy. I am an extremely blessed man. The only problem I encounter is when the young grandchildren hide my leg.

I have a prosthesis. I'll lay it out for you. I broke both ankles on one of my projects in July 1993 (commercial construction). I WAS in a wheelchair for almost 6 months. After a dozen unsuccessful operations on my right ankle, I made the decision to have a below knee amputation. My father (a doctor) concurred. Easier than living with a POS ankle that hurt 24/7/365.

I live with 6 screws in my left ankle, a back from hell, arthritis and other problems from the accident. It never prevented me from building my last company or working 12-14 hours a day as a Business Development Consultant after selling the company in the commercial construction industry. I walk or bike ride 5 days a week. I have limitations because of the 6 screws. I have NEVER looked back and felt sorry for myself. Too busy. I am an extremely blessed man. The only problem I encounter is when the young grandchildren hide my leg.

Damn tigerGUY, you are the man! Always enjoy your crazy rants whether I agree with them or not.

Reactions: Overwatch
I am worried that he hasn't shown up in over a day.

There was so much non-football related news for him to comment on.

Maybe got tickets to the Rush Limbaugh meet and greet at South of the Border.

you know steele, I appreciate your concern.......the past few days have been difficult but I will survive. I really hate it that Lakip was such a buttwhole........guy has no sense of responsibility.
I hope he understands that he let a lot of people down...including himself and his parents. Battle...well....It's not surprising.... I hope he makes it in the NFL and can support that new child. It seems to have worked for Martavis so maybe it will for Isaiah. That's really all I have to say about those Clemson/sports related news items.

Damn tigerGUY, you are the man! Always enjoy your crazy rants whether I agree with them or not.

I am now a kinder, gentler, more sober tigerGUY since I retired the end of March. I am saving heated political dialog for the 2016 elections where I intend to piss off certain unnamed TI Liberals to the point of madness. :D

Thanks for the kind words.

Reactions: bwhwc
I am now a kinder, gentler, more sober tigerGUY since I retired the end of March. I am saving heated political dialog for the 2016 elections where I intend to piss off certain unnamed TI Liberals to the point of madness. :D

Thanks for the kind words.

oh we wont get that upset, because the presidential wont be close :).

Reactions: tigerGUY
oh we wont get that upset, because the presidential wont be close :).

you are delusional.....I just don't think Bernie will win.......Hilary is what......a used sanitary napkin. You think JoeB will ride to the rescue? There won't be another Dem president in your lifetime.

you are delusional.....I just don't think Bernie will win.......Hilary is what......a used sanitary napkin. You think JoeB will ride to the rescue? There won't be another Dem president in your lifetime.
Funny...I don't think there will be another Republican president in your lifetime! Whether you like it or not, no one is going to beat Hillary. At least Jeb isn't a whacko like that lunatic Cruz - hell, I'd rather see Trump than Cruz - and Walker seems like a robot that someone else programmed. It's gonna be Hillary over Jeb 53-47.

Funny...I don't think there will be another Republican president in your lifetime! Whether you like it or not, no one is going to beat Hillary. At least Jeb isn't a whacko like that lunatic Cruz - hell, I'd rather see Trump than Cruz - and Walker seems like a robot that someone else programmed. It's gonna be Hillary over Jeb 53-47.

You're excited about higher taxes?

You're excited about higher taxes?

Hillary won't even be the candidate (the same person that could have made an attempt to save the life of a fellow State Department employee but let him die a horrible death)....nor Jeb. The Republicans that Libs continue to refer to are not the voters last year who won landslide victories throughout the country(has to be amnesia or PTSD)....nor will they be in 2016. The GOP is a party...NOT the voters. Scotch, I hope it's obvious this isn't directed at you. I just feel so dirty and cheap paired with some Libs. :cool:

Just remember, the only thing that is OK to slam, kill, or hate on is poor white southern males. Everything else will get you in trouble. With that being said, I'm screwed.

you honestly believe this? seriously?

I usually don't get into these political things here, but I don't think Hillary is going to win. Too polarizing and not really a "person of the people" like Bill or Obama portrayed. Also, too old & not the best speaker. I also question her health. I just don't see it....unless.....

Now, rebublican, who knows. Trump will likely bow out when it gets really hard, the ultra religious candidates will likely cancel each other out (sorry Huckabee (moron) and Jindal). I like Rubio but they'll fry him on his inexperience (although he may have more than Obama did), and with the Bush machine, who knows. Will be interesting, can't wait for the junk mail and so glad I dumped my landline years ago.

Republicans really need to dial down the social conservatism and get into the millennium. None of it effects my life and I'm not all that young. But, I it's their "base." If so, they can cry & scream about gay marriage & other nothing BS and then watch Hillary walk in to the White House.

It will be interesting.

you know steele, I appreciate your concern.......the past few days have been difficult but I will survive. I really hate it that Lakip was such a buttwhole........guy has no sense of responsibility.
I hope he understands that he let a lot of people down...including himself and his parents. Battle...well....It's not surprising.... I hope he makes it in the NFL and can support that new child. It seems to have worked for Martavis so maybe it will for Isaiah. That's really all I have to say about those Clemson/sports related news items.
Why is battle not surprising?

ADVERTISEMENT