ADVERTISEMENT

Save America from the Democratic Chinese Party Send Money to www.lindsaygraham.com to win for conservative God Loving Americans

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
I am voting for Trump as many times as the local vote harvesters will allow

Yes I am aware of voter fraud

The more I learn the more I am 100 % convinced of massive election interference by the Democratic Party and George Soros and the Chinese Communist Party supporting the Democrats , liberals and left abominations

Help save America

Don’t just talk about it

Send your beer money to Republicans

I am an independent but will be supporting the Republican Party in 2024

The more I learn the more I am 100 % convinced of massive election interference by the Democratic Party and George Soros and the Chinese Communist Party supporting the Democrats , liberals and left abominations

Help save America

Don’t just talk about it

Absolutely... Give as much money as you can to Trump and company. If you have any extra, send it to Bannon so he can finish building the wall!

Please don't send anything to lady g. He's not your friend and he certainly does not represent you. He represents the war industries.

Help save America

Don’t just talk about it

I simply refuse to believe that this is not a parody/satire account

Reactions: DW4_2016 and cfurn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT