ADVERTISEMENT

Sermon of the week!

BRaw76

Gold Member
Jul 18, 2021
Sorry I haven't posted this in a few weeks. My mom passed away September 11th. So thankful she knew the Lord and was one of the reasons I am saved! She prayed for me and got me to the campmeeting along with God's desire for me the night I got saved. I'm so glad she was obedient and had the same desires and burden for me that God had! I'll see her again!

Don't stop praying for that lost loved one, friend or anyone you feel God is laying on your heart. And don't stop witnessing and being a witness of the love of Christ and His word. God has said, "So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."
He got a hold of me because someone made it the throne of glory on my behalf and didn't give up on telling me how Jesus can save and change your life completely! One, which would be the final invite to church by mom before I got saved, I accepted and went reluctantly with other plans after the service, but God changed my life in that service and put me on a different path! He changed those plans! Glory to God!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News