ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Preacher Attacked At Seattle Gay Pride Parade

Where is the "tolerance" and "acceptance" they ask for here? They are so hypocrytical. Anti Violent using Violence. the Mob Rules as Ronnie Dio once said. Pathetic.

Reactions: scartiger
There must be some sort of flag we can take down because of this.

th

Collectivism always ends at the barrel of a gun. This bunch just do it with smiley faces and selfies. Solomon observed that there is nothing new under the sun and he was right. Retreaded utopian schemes by the self-appointed "betters" will turn out the same way for the umpteenth time unless we find a spine, and a dose of real, actual tolerance

Reactions: PI Tiger
Just to throw this out there, but that video/ article is dated 2013?

Don't be naive.

Social media brings the stories to a wider and more tentative audience. This stuff(other than mass genocide) has been going on for milennia around the world..... it's brought to our attention from other countries because our society craves death, doom, and destruction as our main appetite for our daily information consumption. Supply and demand.

Reactions: slingle
Just to throw this out there, but that video/ article is dated 2013?

Yep. And it later was revealed that, contrary to what that article says, the "entire confrontation" was not caught on tape- or, at least not shown. The "loving preacher" actually started the entire thing and was yelling slurs and spit on one of the people before all of that happened.

Reactions: JackPackTerrier
Catholic priests passersby who "happened" upon the NYC Pride parade last week were spit upon. They doing or saying nothing, just trying to get somewhere.

Catholic priests passersby who "happened" upon the NYC Pride parade last week were spit upon. They doing or saying nothing, just trying to get somewhere.

That's their story, anyway. I guess we should believe it without question. I mean, if there's one thing we can count on, its the Catholic Church to tell the truth where sex and crime are involved.

1) - This is from 2013.

2) - I mean, the guy went there with a sign that said "Repent or else..." He might as well have been announcing "You're all going to Hell". I hate passive aggressiveness.

Sorry for the outdated story...I just saw it on Facebook today for the first time and didn't check the date before sharing here. Still has me shaking my head as to what this world is coming to.

Reactions: scartiger
Sorry for the outdated story...I just saw it on Facebook today for the first time and didn't check the date before sharing here. Still has me shaking my head as to what this world is coming to.

No worries. We rehash stuff all the time... entertaining thread thus far, IMO.

Minister must be known by those people as being someone who actually quotes scriptures from both Old and New Testaments regarding how homosexuality is a sin.

I was particularly impressed with the woman dropping F-bombs shoving people and shrieking. She'd be a good friend to have in a street fight.

The video clearly shows he is just standing there holding a sign, and these people attack him and his partner? Terrible...the stuff we used to read about happening in other countries, is now happening right in our own back yard..

https://www.lifesitenews.com/static...sly-beat-christian-street-preacher-video.html

I'm sure

It'll be a good day when someone on TI comes on the board with an outdated article about an LGBT person getting murdered or beaten by a hate filled person to prove a point about what our society is coming to.

I'm sure

It'll be a good day when someone on TI comes on the board with an outdated article about an LGBT person getting murdered or beaten by a hate filled person to prove a point about what our society is coming to.
very very true

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT