ADVERTISEMENT

State Capitol Police allow two knuckleheads to remove The

Everyone is now in an uproar because it was actually a black state worker who had to raise the flag back up.

Reactions: tiger orange
What would you have the police do? Shoot them down?

163.gif

Reactions: 11tigers11
Nothing more pathetic than an activist who breaks the law for attention. Hopefully they both get prison time.

Guarantee you neither of these two have real jobs.

Reactions: Florida Tiger
Activist who pull stunts like this only detract from the issue and hand and lessen the momentum towards whatever issue that they are supporting.

Reactions: petegroove
Nothing more pathetic than an activist who breaks the law for attention. Hopefully they both get prison time.

Guarantee you neither of these two have real jobs.

I really give two shvts about most of these issues, but agree we are headed down a bad path. However, what amazes me the most is the time people have to protest and be morons. I personally work my ass off to try to make as much money as I can possibly accumulate. Wtf are those people who protest doing for a living if anything? Including the confederate flag t-shirt wearing supports by the way

Reactions: Florida Tiger
Outside agitators will cause an increase in resistance against its removal. That's how ignorant they are. Everybody has come together around the issue after a terrible, terrible tragedy and removal seems likely but acts like this will turn the tide if they aren't careful. They need to keep quiet, no rallies, and be thankful when it's taken down. No chest thumping and I told you so's.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT