ADVERTISEMENT

ted cruz

Yes, he was very good, also impressed with Carly Fiorino and Trump....rest sounded like politicians. Did not get to hear Scott Walker.

Yes, he was very good, also impressed with Carly Fiorino and Trump....rest sounded like politicians. Did not get to hear Scott Walker.

I like Carly as an alternative to HRC. She is pretty randy with her opinions and has been through the wringer a few times. She can surely hold her own.....well, maybe not....when the mud comes.

Wasn't much of one to catch, I'm a mixed bag. For the record, Jeb said a lot without saying a thing at all.

He went along the Obamy immigration stance and supports Core. Very good Governor...but. I don't trust a Bush now as far as I can throw them...and I can't pick them up.
I think Bush loses badly.... It is hard for conservatives to get happy with a Bush now that two of them either radically expanded government or raised taxes.

I think Bush loses badly.... It is hard for conservatives to get happy with a Bush now that two of them either radically expanded government or raised taxes.
The fact that Bush entered the race is embarrassing.

oh sweet jesus.

The Republican nomination process may be the best thing to ever happen, in history.
Screen-Shot-2013-05-03-at-12.47.44-PM.png

Are people seriously considering Jeb Bush? That is worse than people voting for Hillary.

More than two families are allowed to run for president right?

The RNC has a bad case of headitis. If they don't extricate their heads out of there ass and realize true Conservative won 2014 and go with a young out of the box Conservative, the Republican party will lose even more $$$. They are nothing but about money and worse than the Democrats. At least the Democrats are predictable and despicable to a man.

The RNC has a bad case of headitis. If they don't extricate their heads out of there ass and realize true Conservative won 2014 and go with a young out of the box Conservative, the Republican party will lose even more $$$. They are nothing but about money and worse than the Democrats. At least the Democrats are predictable and despicable to a man.
Like Marco?!

He went along the Obamy immigration stance and supports Core. Very good Governor...but. I don't trust a Bush now as far as I can throw them...and I can't pick them up.

Core...lol. What a sheep.

Can't stand today's Republican Party, and no longer identify with them, at all. But the other option is far less inviting to me.
Listening to people talking about how great it is that Bernie will force Hillary to go further left...wtf? Fvcking idiots.

Like Marco?!
Two years ago I would have refuted this about Marco. I am very disappointed with him.

I sometimes wonder if these people have a sincere focus for their constituents when going to Washington as a Freshman and then find out America is too far gone and they are told they may as well make things better for their families and freak the People.

Whatever you believe bud. But you lemmings follow the leader like mindless corpses.

My post had nothing to do with politics or our president, who I never voted for. I am baffled at how you guys have run with Common Core and made it something not only political, but now a grand liberal conspiracy.

In response to decades of research showing that the U.S. is slipping (compared with other industrialized nations) when it comes to turning out high school grads that are are college and career ready, a collection of STATE Governors formed a task force aimed at having some streamlined standards for math and English...nothing more, nothing less.

But what better way to fear monger than to convince your party's sheep that Satan has conspired to take your child's education away from local control and in the hands of big government.

Criticize the over testing of kids if you like, it's warranted, and educators agree. But know that the single most intrusive piece of federal legislation passed by any president, NCLB, is all on your boy W, and that's why we test the hell out of our kids, to comply with the unconstitunal law that Bush put on the books.

Don't vote for Jeb because he is a tool, not because you are stupid enough to believe some tea party hack on Fox that has no idea what Common Core is.

And no, the standards aren't perfect, but they are perfectly fine to be used as a blue print for grade level expectations.

Find something else to scare people with.

Reactions: na_alum
My post had nothing to do with politics or our president, who I never voted for. I am baffled at how you guys have run with Common Core and made it something not only political, but now a grand liberal conspiracy.

In response to decades of research showing that the U.S. is slipping (compared with other industrialized nations) when it comes to turning out high school grads that are are college and career ready, a collection of STATE Governors formed a task force aimed at having some streamlined standards for math and English...nothing more, nothing less.

But what better way to fear monger than to convince your party's sheep that Satan has conspired to take your child's education away from local control and in the hands of big government.

Criticize the over testing of kids if you like, it's warranted, and educators agree. But know that the single most intrusive piece of federal legislation passed by any president, NCLB, is all on your boy W, and that's why we test the hell out of our kids, to comply with the unconstitunal law that Bush put on the books.

Don't vote for Jeb because he is a tool, not because you are stupid enough to believe some tea party hack on Fox that has no idea what Common Core is.

And no, the standards aren't perfect, but they are perfectly fine to be used as a blue print for grade level expectations.

daaaamn-Chris-Tucker-Ice-Cube-Friday-GIF.gif

Your opinion about Core. There are other ideas that don't involve big government. OBTW, W wasn't MY boy. Big Government is for Libs and mainstream Republicans and you have no clue what grass roots organizations like the Tea Party do or who the people are or apparently why. I will say that the 2014 Elections sent a message. Did you receive it?

Your opinion about Core. There are other ideas that don't involve big government. OBTW, W wasn't MY boy. Big Government is for Libs and mainstream Republicans and you have no clue what grass roots organizations like the Tea Party do or who the people are or apparently why. I will say that the 2014 Elections sent a message. Did you receive it?

Yep..that American politics attracts fringe lunatics on the far extreme of both sides of the isle.

It's basically fantasy football for simple minds...I hope this year's draft, I mean nominations go well for you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT