ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Abortion Ban

nytigerfan

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2004
Data shows that Texas has had an estimated 26k pregnancies from rape since the total abortion ban was enacted.

Strange, since I was told by the TI brain trust that this rarely ever happens.

And still, when Americans rebuke maga at the voting box come November, magidiots will claim they were cheated.

maga is a mental disorder.

I don’t believe those stats for 1 second. How many rape kits were processed by authorities in Texas?

Wonder how many of those were committed by illegal aliens?

You would have a mental disorder to believe that crap.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerGrowls
How many freaking rapes are happening to yield 26K pregnancies? Maybe 1 in 10 get pregnant, so a quarter mil in that timeframe? Texas needs to bring back the nooses to end the rape epidemic if so.

How many freaking rapes are happening to yield 26K pregnancies? Maybe 1 in 10 get pregnant, so a quarter mil in that timeframe? Texas needs to bring back the nooses to end the rape epidemic if so.

This article goes more into the data and how they got there.

This article goes more into the data and how they got there.

So they used national data from 2016-2017, made assumptions about the number of unreported rapes, extrapolated it for state level numbers over a recent 18 mo period…

Basically this isn’t a real reported statistic. It’s a hypothetical guess based on lots of assumptions.

Still, not having a rape exception for abortion is beyond stupid.

So they used national data from 2016-2017, made assumptions about the number of unreported rapes, extrapolated it for state level numbers over a recent 18 mo period…

Basically this isn’t a real reported statistic. It’s a hypothetical guess based on lots of assumptions.

Still, not having a rape exception for abortion is beyond stupid.
They never said it was anything but an estimated number. But we do this in business everyday, no? Use multiple sources of data to get as close to a number as we can to make important decisions?

I hope Biden never gets in front a of mic between now and the election. Just run three nonstop ads in swing states.

1. These numbers along with the clip of bunker boy saying women should be punished for getting an abortion.

2. Run the clip of bunker boy saying he hopes the stock market crashes before the election.

3. Run the clips of multiple republicans admitting that they don’t want to do a deal with dems to fix the border because bunker boy doesn’t want Biden to get any credit for fixing the issue.

Election over.

They never said it was anything but an estimated number. But we do this in business everyday, no? Use multiple sources of data to get as close to a number as we can to make important decisions?

I hope Biden never gets in front a of mic between now and the election. Just run three nonstop ads in swing states.

1. These numbers along with the clip of bunker boy saying women should be punished for getting an abortion.

2. Run the clip of bunker boy saying he hopes the stock market crashes before the election.

3. Run the clips of multiple republicans admitting that they don’t want to do a deal with dems to fix the border because bunker boy doesn’t want Biden to get any credit for fixing the issue.

Election over.

You won't see me disagree that the GOP's approach to abortion and Trump's quotes are ample ammo for successful attack ads.

Reactions: yoshi121374
  • Haha
Reactions: nytigerfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT