ADVERTISEMENT

The collection of people...

iceheart08

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Sep 2, 2005
Set to run for president in 2016 is embarrassing for our country.

Clinton, Bush, Huckabee, Palin, Paul, Christie, Cain, Romney.

We should be ashamed as a nation that we cant do better for our future.

Who would you rather see run? I am being honest? I am not sure there is anyone in politics that is a worth a crap.

tumblr_n2r04mdEYx1sk0gyho1_r2_400.gif

I will vote Hillary all day given those choices. I wouldn't let those other idiots wash my car.

I have to agree with you Icehart. And, I'm a republican. Another Bush, no; another Clinton who may, or may not have serious medical issues, no; Huckabee, Hell no. Romney? How many times to you want to lose?

But, I'm in Charleston where my congressman fails at restraining himself from Facebook diatribes about gfriend breakups. And the biggest buffoon in all America, who cannot even vote for himself because he's a felon, runs for Senate, then blames his baby mamma for screwing it up. Yippee.

Ugh. But, I'm sure other usual suspects will show up to the party.

Some of those folks are not too bad, although I don't think the dynasties and retreads are great. I also don't see Palin or Cain running and I'm not really sure why you think they will. Also, other folks with better chances of being nominated will throw their hat in, so it's not like these are the only options.

ADVERTISEMENT