ADVERTISEMENT

They can kiss my ass!

My answer wouldve been different this time last year, but now:

I really hate this generation for making every impasse a referendum about things that not only dont concern them, but also about coddling them as they manage consequences of their decisions that lead to where they are.

All these caused they promote are nothing more than a fad of expressed frustration. They need a nap much like a 3 year old does when nothing makes them happy bc they just wanna cry.

One of the blue haired woke fools (i have 3 blue or ourple haired employees) wrote in about supporting POC. Theres 2 POC on the team including myself. Neither of us wrote it.

About a month ago, they wrote in asking what I was going to do about the recent events in Atlanta. They were talking about the protests of our city’s new police facilities.

That has zero to do with me or the job at hand.

For my side business, I pay a VA $500/month and she lives in the Philippines. Shes so much more effective. And make literally 1/10 of what her American counterparts make.

Just got signoff to replace some of my W2 team with AI. So, only about a month more of tgeir nonsense. I’m saying that many of these have some pent up anger and just want to vent and are following a fad just to do so.

I’ll bet half of the ones kneeling don’t even know why they’re kneeling or what they’re protesting. And I would double down more then half couldn’t answer basic questions on American history!

The fragility in this thread is unparalleled. Excellent work finding something to be butt hurt about guys!
Just can't understand why you would want to represent a country that you despise. Not going to lose any sleep over it but certainly not going to watch either

My answer wouldve been different this time last year, but now:

I really hate this generation for making every impasse a referendum about things that not only dont concern them, but also about coddling them as they manage consequences of their decisions that lead to where they are.

All these caused they promote are nothing more than a fad of expressed frustration. They need a nap much like a 3 year old does when nothing makes them happy bc they just wanna cry.

One of the blue haired woke fools (i have 3 blue or ourple haired employees) wrote in about supporting POC. Theres 2 POC on the team including myself. Neither of us wrote it.

About a month ago, they wrote in asking what I was going to do about the recent events in Atlanta. They were talking about the protests of our city’s new police facilities.

That has zero to do with me or the job at hand.

For my side business, I pay a VA $500/month and she lives in the Philippines. Shes so much more effective. And make literally 1/10 of what her American counterparts make.

Just got signoff to replace some of my W2 team with AI. So, only about a month more of tgeir nonsense. I’m saying that many of these have some pent up anger and just want to vent and are following a fad just to do so.
This is one example of why hard working Americans become conservative as they age.

I will be eternally grateful to them for creating this thread. Will be a hoot.

But I seriously will root for them for the ones who did sing. At this point though they are cheapening protests by doing this same shit over and over.
I’ve never watched a sporting event where everyone lined up and sang the national anthem along with whatever artist was performing. Why are we attacking this team for it?

I did a little googling just to confirm…

Hats off, hands over hearts, but none of the players are singing

And these guys must be Canadian?

And everyone here is too busy being blown away by Chris Stapleton to be patriotic

I tried but legitimately can’t find a single instance where everyone sings along with their hands over their hearts.

Last edited:
My only thoughts on this is how can women expect equal revenue and endorsements to men in sports when the money brought in by women isn't a drop in the bucket compared to men's sports?
This is true in every other sport, but women’s soccer. For years the USWNT generated more revenue than the men and were far more successful but were paid less. After suing and winning, the USWNT are now paid the same as the men while generating more revenue. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
Reactions: yoshi121374
Just can't understand why you would want to represent a country that you despise. Not going to lose any sleep over it but certainly not going to watch either
Despise? Maybe a little hyperbole in there? You really think they despise America?

Occasionally when I am on base at 0800 and the National Anthem is playing and I am standing there saluting, my first thought is “crap I got caught by Colors.” I am definitely not singing. I am probably thinking about getting to work and what my day looks like. Does that make me a crappy American?

Sing it, don’t sing it. Each person has that right. For me it is an emotional song most of the time because it reminds me of all those that came before me. There are times though where I am distracted or focused on something else. I am not judging anyone else and their head space in that moment.

I imagine some of those in this thread that are so triggered by this still bow to the alter of Donald J Trump who is a traitor to our great democracy. I find that to be very ironic.

Personally I believe in standing for the national anthem and putting my hand over my heart but I don't always sing it. Usually I have tears in my eyes by the time it ends.

I love this imperfect country of ours. I also respect the right of people to exercise their freedom of speech and right to a peaceful protest. I don't always agree with this younger generation, but I admire and respect their right to stand up for what they believe. Change is never easy, but it is necessary to move forward and make progress.

I imagine some of those in this thread that are so triggered by this still bow to the alter of Donald J Trump who is a traitor to our great democracy. I find that to be very ironic.

Personally I believe in standing for the national anthem and putting my hand over my heart but I don't always sing it. Usually I have tears in my eyes by the time it ends.

I love this imperfect country of ours. I also respect the right of people to exercise their freedom of speech and right to a peaceful protest. I don't always agree with this younger generation, but I admire and respect their right to stand up for what they believe. Change is never easy, but it is necessary to move forward and make progress.
What does Trump have to do with this?

He transferred in from Gray. Put up good numbers there last year. He’s talented but you never know how a guy will perform when the competition level increases. And Grayson was really good so that’s not an easy bar to for the new guy to achieve.
Btw: Blue Ridge is still waiting for that “thank you for developing our QB” letter 🤷🏻‍♂️

Btw: Blue Ridge is still waiting for that “thank you for developing our QB” letter 🤷🏻‍♂️
Lol. I taught and coached at BR for a year and left when they hired Thurn. I’m not going to publicly trash anyone because that’s not my style, but there’s a reason Grayson left. And he developed plenty at Gaffney. I’m excited to see what he eventually does at Duke. I do know that nobody will outwork him—love that kid and his family.

When did we decide people "Despise" a place when they protest? I don't think any of them "Hate" America, probably just wish some things were different

We really need to work on our rhetoric in America.

As a veteran, I fought and sacrificed for them to have the right not to sing or not to place their hand over their heart. I do not appreciate their sense of entitlement and the disrespect they show for a country that gives them the gift of freedom and the honor to represent them. I will invoke my right not to cheer for them nor to support them. They are spoiled, self centered and selfish.

As a veteran, I fought and sacrificed for them to have the right not to sing or not to place their hand over their heart. I do not appreciate their sense of entitlement and the disrespect they show for a country that gives them the gift of freedom and the honor to represent them. I will invoke my right not to cheer for them nor to support them. They are spoiled, self centered and selfish.
Here you go all you house liberals, lets hear your reply to ButchT when you get finished with the latest sewage from Huff Post or MSNBC.

Reactions: Essolover4
Here you go all you house liberals, lets hear your reply to ButchT when you get finished with the latest sewage from Huff Post or MSNBC.

Not sure that anyone has said anything different than him. They have the right, you have the right, it's really not that big of a deal, I sincerely doubt you were watching Women's Soccer anyway.

Well first of all.. contrary to public opinion they or no one is mandated to sing the anthem, nor are they required to put their hands over their hearts. If you have not heard of it; maybe one can reference the First Amendment. When you have unequal treatment toward women and women sports in general, you tend to get some of these reactions. When you have old gray ass men telling women women what they can/cannot do with their own bodies, or who they can love, then you might begin to understand how they are feeling. And the most telling point is they probably don’t give a damn as to what some of you all think.
Bless your libtard heart.

Reactions: AugTig
Well first of all.. contrary to public opinion they or no one is mandated to sing the anthem, nor are they required to put their hands over their hearts. If you have not heard of it; maybe one can reference the First Amendment. When you have unequal treatment toward women and women sports in general, you tend to get some of these reactions. When you have old gray ass men telling women women what they can/cannot do with their own bodies, or who they can love, then you might begin to understand how they are feeling. And the most telling point is they probably don’t give a damn as to what some of you all think.

sensing-zombieland.gif

at the end of the day .... remember that these "professionals" were ran out of the stadium against a U15 boys team, and a 5th tier European team whose roster was filled with retired players.

I’ll bet half of the ones kneeling don’t even know why they’re kneeling or what they’re protesting. And I would double down more then half couldn’t answer basic questions on American history!
I'd take that bet about you

Bullshit. They weren't given the gift of freedom. Freedom is taken away, not given. Usually taken by force, exception being now where those in the Trump/GOP cult seem to just want to hand it over as long as the "others" lose more than them.

Reactions: lukesolo1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT