ADVERTISEMENT

this is pretty disturbing

Obama is leading this country down the road to destruction. His foreign policy is horrible...leading from behind, trying to make nice with our enemies while completely turning his back on our #1 ally, Israel...smh

But alas, I'm sure some liberal will comment on this accusing us of fear mongering & suggest everything is fine, teddy bears & dandelions.

Some liberal probably will Jimbob

Hell someone already stated "end times are coming fast" as the first reply to the post. Lol

The-illusion-of-free-choice.jpg

The scenario they're talking about is sort of like the hacker taking control of the plane remotely is just fear mongering.

But the Die Hard 2 Scenario of somebody adjusting the control tower broadcasts or impersonating them, I guess is possible. Only works under zero viz conditions though, and the airliners have redundant failsafe conditions that don't rely on ATC or local TRACON.

Originally posted by jimbob1019:
Obama is leading this country down the road to destruction. His foreign policy is horrible...leading from behind, trying to make nice with our enemies while completely turning his back on our #1 ally, Israel...smh

But alas, I'm sure some liberal will comment on this accusing us of fear mongering & suggest everything is fine, teddy bears & dandelions.

SERIOUS QUESTION JIMBOB: WHEN YOU AND YOUR FREEDOM AIN'T FREE POSSE GET TOGETHER; IS THERE EVER A DISCUSSION OR EVEN LIGHT DEBATE? OR DO YOU TAKE TURNS SPELLING OUT UNLIKELY SCENARIOS WHILE THE REST OF THE GANG NODS IN SOLEMN AGREEMENT AND AWAITS THEIR TURN TO PARROTT A FORWARDED EMAIL?

Originally posted by clemsonu0219:
ec
two questions if this is honestly how you feel about our government.

What are you doing to change it?
Why do you still live here?

This falls well down on my list of worries slightly above getting eaten alive by a non-venomous snake and slightly below getting mauled by a grizzly bear.

I can't decide if I should be more worried about this or more worried about the report that ISIS scientists are close to cloning a more ferocious version of tyrannosaurus rex that are replete with body armor and lasers and unleashing them along with stegosaurus with lasers on their heads on US Embassies and potentially US soil.

Their are actually ISIS sketches of this plan.

f64f3d0ea9d71902f18796369d976568.jpg

Originally posted by iceheart08:

Originally posted by clemsonu0219:
ec
two questions if this is honestly how you feel about our government.

What are you doing to change it?
Why do you still live here?
Great questions but I feel as if there are a number of assumptions in the line of questioning that would we'd need to get into and it's not necessarily something I wish to spend tons of time with online where anonimity is such a driving force. Would be happy to grab a beer w you though.

This post was edited on 4/16 12:54 PM by clemsonu0219

Originally posted by steele-tiger:
I can't decide if I should be more worried about this or more worried about the report that ISIS scientists are close to cloning a more ferocious version of tyrannosaurus rex that are replete with body armor and lasers and unleashing them along with stegosaurus with lasers on their heads on US Embassies and potentially US soil.

ec
Haha, nice. In all seriousness, the next biggest threat is going to be another economic collapse bigger than 08.

Originally posted by steele-tiger:

ec
That is the greatest picture I have ever seen in my entire life.

If you look close enough on Steele's pic, you'll notice this battle takes place over Lake Keowee.
The giveaway? Clemson Paw Bat Signal in the upper part of the pic. Good find.

Originally posted by tigerGUY:
Very stupid and irresponsible of Obama treating Israel like an enemy. End times....they seem to be coming fast.
i have absolutely no doubt that had the administration cooperated fully with israel's cyber warfare folks (which we have in the past, repeatedly) you'd be bashing him for being loose with state secrets.

and end times huh... if obama is bringing about the end-times, isnt that a good thing for fundamentalist Christians like yourself? And make no mistake, seriously believing that we are close to the "end-times" makes you a fundamentalist. You know who else are fundamentalists? ISIS.

I went down a few lines so you could let that sink in for a bit, that I just compared you with ISIS :) .

Wow! Most of these post are in poor taste. It is a fact that ISIS is lining Christians up and murdering them. Your presupposition is that things are the same as they were 10 years ago. I think it's obvious that the junior varsity has grown up. Clearly, Boko Haram and ISIS are boldly doing atrocities they weren't doing so boldly 10 years ago. 9/11 notwithstanding. These groups seem to be begging us into conflict all the while knowing our president is a sally.

Originally posted by gardentiger:
Wow! Most of these post are in poor taste. It is a fact that ISIS is lining Christians up and murdering them. Your presupposition is that things are the same as they were 10 years ago. I think it's obvious that the junior varsity has grown up. Clearly, Boko Haram and ISIS are boldly doing atrocities they weren't doing so boldly 10 years ago. 9/11 notwithstanding. These groups seem to be begging us into conflict all the while knowing our president is a sally.
its also a fact that ISIS is lining up jews and muslims, and also murdering them.

i feel like you should have done a little bit of research prior to this post... Your total "disregard for actual history outside of Muslim extremists" is showing.

google is a pretty cool tool. if you use it, people wont think you have no idea what you are talking about...

Its-all-that.jpg

No other president has lost so many mid term senate and congress seats to the opposing party, but I guess that's just a normal eh?

Originally posted by iceheart08:
Originally posted by tigerGUY:
Very stupid and irresponsible of Obama treating Israel like an enemy. End times....they seem to be coming fast.
i have absolutely no doubt that had the administration cooperated fully with israel's cyber warfare folks (which we have in the past, repeatedly) you'd be bashing him for being loose with state secrets.

and end times huh... if obama is bringing about the end-times, isnt that a good thing for fundamentalist Christians like yourself? And make no mistake, seriously believing that we are close to the "end-times" makes you a fundamentalist. You know who else are fundamentalists? ISIS.

I went down a few lines so you could let that sink in for a bit, that I just compared you with ISIS :) .
ooooooooooooooooo very snarky of you ....... LOL

I'm just curious how Ard allows this assclown to keep posting, even though he clearly states that politics shouldn't be on the WEZ. Has anyone ever seen a FOOTBALL post by choochootrain or TigerNazi?

Originally posted by nextoffensivecoord:
I'm just curious how Ard allows this assclown to keep posting, even though he clearly states that politics shouldn't be on the WEZ. Has anyone ever seen a FOOTBALL post by choochootrain or TigerNazi?
He's apparently allowed one or two a day. We have a board for this. It isn't the West Zone. Take it elsewhere.

Its the off-season ..... and we are now in the void after the spring game but before summer workouts, sooooooooooooooooooooooo I dont see the big deal.

Id rather see this kinda threads than the constant bashing of our program and coaches from a few years ago.

So they're equal opportunity murderers. Doesn't change the posts mocking any of their deaths. Originally posted by iceheart08:

its also a fact that ISIS is lining up jews and muslims, and also murdering them.

i feel like you should have done a little bit of research prior to this post... Your total "disregard for actual history outside of Muslim extremists" is showing.

google is a pretty cool tool. if you use it, people wont think you have no idea what you are talking about...

So they're equal opportunity murderers. Doesn't change the posts mocking any of their deaths. Originally posted by iceheart08:

1. i am soooo un-suprised that you are one of the few people who choose, INEXPLICABLY, to post their replies above the text.

2. nobody ITT at all talked about anyones death. the op was about cyber warfare, so im confused as to what you are talking about.

3. im mostly attacking your assertion that there is something different or worse about ISIS and Boko Haram than sayyyy charles taylor, or slobodan milosivic. the real, educated answer, is that there isnt. it would be pretty easy to argue that taylor and milosivic were worse than anything boko haram or isis have or will do. and you ignore history because what? your world view fits the idea that muslim extremists are the biggest threat to the US ever? or is it barack obama and hillary clinton?

yeah, as a matter of fact, I posted the off-season conditioning video so GFY.

Originally posted by igachoochoo:

Great, one football post and 1218 of the most uneducated, fear-mongering political posts ever. So you, douche, can GoFY.

Originally posted by igachoochoo:

I will say I enjoyed the offseason workout video nice work.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT