ADVERTISEMENT

TigerGrowls - a few questions for u

PrimeIsGettingComfortable

Valles Marineris
Sep 5, 2023
You are obviously very passionate when it comes to your politics. I’m curious about your background. Without giving up any personally identifiable information, can you share where you grew up, approximate age, education, career, etc?

I’m curious to learn what has shaped your view of the world.

You are obviously very passionate when it comes to your politics. I’m curious about your background. Without giving up any personally identifiable information, can you share where you grew up, approximate age, education, career, etc?

I’m curious to learn what has shaped your view of the world.
I'm 60..angry old white guy I guess yall could call me. From upstate SC. Always been interested in politics and have been a republican since I was young but I'm disenchanted with the republican establishment now for a long time. I supported Ron Paul both times he ran and then went to Trump. I want an alternative to business as usual as that is slowly wrecking the nation. I believe something is going on thats not good and I guess this board is one of the places where I vent to an extent. OK your turn.

In my 40s. Think we live in the greatest country on earth and that our immigrants are what make this country great. Live in one of the largest metros in the US. Graduate degree from a top program. Was raised democrat but started voting Republican shortly after college. Hated how the party kept screwing McCain out of the nomination. Also thought GW Bush was a disaster of a president. Thought Obama had a solid first term so voting for him second term was the first time I voted dem. Trump and the freedom caucus have now pushed me to vote 100% dem. Can’t see myself voting Republican again until abortion is protected and common sense gun laws are passed. And they actually become fiscally conservative again.

Btw - part of me was wondering if you were from a Russian troll farm.

In my 40s. Think we live in the greatest country on earth and that our immigrants are what make this country great. Live in one of the largest metros in the US. Graduate degree from a top program. Was raised democrat but started voting Republican shortly after college. Hated how the party kept screwing McCain out of the nomination. Also thought GW Bush was a disaster of a president. Thought Obama had a solid first term so voting for him second term was the first time I voted dem. Trump and the freedom caucus have now pushed me to vote 100% dem. Can’t see myself voting Republican again until abortion is protected and common sense gun laws are passed. And they actually become fiscally conservative again.

Btw - part of me was wondering if you were from a Russian troll farm.
Nope. I'm real and sitting here in GA. LOL on being with the Russian troll farm.

You and I would agree on some stuff and not on others. I didn't like Bush either. You've got more education than me. I'm conservative and for me Trump made the best decisions to run the nation after I wanted to give him a chance in 2016 to shake it up. He is still the best option imo and I know a lot disagree on that even though I honestly do not understand why anyone can uphold and support what Biden has done on the job the past 3 years and that's not even taking into account all the crooked money his family has made with influence peddling.

We shall see what happens as I think it's going to be a roller coaster ride of epic proportions over the next nine months.

I will be here to give my opinions as long as I'm still kicking.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT