ADVERTISEMENT

When keeping it real goes wrong…

I strongly doubt this will be a major factor in recruiting as long as NIL money is a thing. Maybe with a prospect here or there but if you’re a top prospect with an opportunity to make a million in NIL then why would you give two shits about DEI?

Maybe other programs can try to use it as a negative recruiting angle, but I just don’t see this being a factor in football.

It may be a bigger factor in other sports where NIL isn’t nearly as big of a deal and I think it could certainly be an issue for the University in terms of students applying especially from out of state.

Reactions: BlueRidgedf
Last time a boycott was used to protest the Georgia voting law passage by boycotting the all star game in Atlanta by the genius political hack Tracey Abrams the predominantly black city of Atlanta lost some estimate as much as a billion dollars in revenues to black businesses and sent that money to the predominantly white city of Denver

Genius move by the Democratic machine

The Democratic genocide on all fronts will continue until all black folks are slaves of the Democratic machine

And by the way the voting laws passed by Georgia and assailed by China Traitor Joe Biden resulted in the highest vote totals in Georgia history whereas the State of Delaware home to the Illegitimate President who is a closet spy for China had a terrible turnout with laws much more restrictive than Georgia

Keep it up and Trump will enjoy his 4 years in the White House

Last time a boycott was used to protest the Georgia voting law passage by boycotting the all star game in Atlanta by the genius political hack Tracey Abrams the predominantly black city of Atlanta lost some estimate as much as a billion dollars in revenues to black businesses and sent that money to the predominantly white city of Denver

The Democratic genocide on all fronts will continue until all black folks are slaves of the Democratic machine

And by the way the voting laws passed by Georgia and assailed by China Traitor Joe Biden resulted in the highest vote totals in Georgia history whereas the State of Delaware home to the Illegitimate President who is a closet spy for China had a terrible turnout with laws much more restrictive than Georgia

You need help. Good lord man.

The vast, vast majority of colleges/universities are run by and employ a large percentage of people who are liberals and already awash with the dei mindset. It just speaks to a lack of intelligence that universities, of all places, need dei departments. Just keeping it real.

The vast, vast majority of colleges/universities are run by and employ a large percentage of people who are liberals and already awash with the dei mindset. It just speaks to a lack of intelligence that universities, of all places, need dei departments. Just keeping it real.
Maybe they are more liberal since they are more educated? Maybe the idea of equity and diversity is a valuable thing and not something to be feared?

Maybe they are more liberal since they are more educated? Maybe the idea of equity and diversity is a valuable thing and not something to be feared?
I don't fear it. My point was that if there is anywhere that doesn't need it, it is universities.

I don't fear it. My point was that if there is anywhere that doesn't need it, it is universities.
Maybe you should read one of the thousands of studies that have proven diverse organizations perform better than those that aren’t diverse. Those in academia support this because they have done their homework vs a random tweet from someone who calls themself “catturd”.

Did your molly kick in?

DEI mindset is the use of trying to put unqualified people into a position they cannot handle with the education, skills and experience they have just because they are in a class of people who some in that class don’t want to through hard difficult work and effort achieve a higher station in life

Ben Carson comes to mind as a black man

There are many others who use DEI as a hammer
and NOT their actual achievements

DEI needs to be eliminated from every part of society sling with racist policies like affirmative action

I am in favor of supporting any child or person who demonstrates skills that can be encouraged to improve their education snd skills

Let me suggest for example that attending college is a great tool

use the military scholarship programs to first attend college then serve and while serving pick something where your skills are marketable

or sign up then serve and sfter ho on GI bill and have some coop programs to agsin make the big bucks

So many of America is being taught and DEI is a prime factor in Making America HATE Again

This racist DEI program creates division snd hate

But the supporters of it don’t care because they love the power trip

• Haha
Reactions: yoshi121374
Maybe you should read one of the thousands of studies that have proven diverse organizations perform better than those that aren’t diverse. Those in academia support this because they have done their homework vs a random tweet from someone who calls themself “catturd”.

Your reading comprehension, or lack thereof, is showing. My point was that a university is probably the last place a dei dept is needed.

Your reading comprehension, or lack thereof, is showing. My point was that a university is probably the last place a dei dept is needed.
Doing just fine here. This quote:

You stated a lack of intelligence is why DEI exists at universities and I showed you that anyone intelligent who has done their homework will show you exactly why these policies are in place at universities. Because they are of a greater intelligence than most orgs.

Doing just fine here. This quote:

You stated a lack of intelligence is why DEI exists at universities and I showed you that anyone intelligent who has done their homework will show you exactly why these policies are in place at universities. Because they are of a greater intelligence than most orgs.
You did not understand what I was saying. I was not saying universities lack intelligence. I was saying universities do not need them due to the people there and in charge being awash in this mindset already.
The lack of intelligence is thinking universities, of all places, need dei depts.

You keeping it real stupid ...... you mean.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT