ADVERTISEMENT

—;;;;———;;—> Break their will to win. FSU Week

GoodWord28

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2013
Unfortunately DJU probably wont start. It’s pathetic how he went to a rival in exchange for money. He took a shot at us as he left too:

‘I didn’t want to do what I was doing at Clemson. I didn’t really like what we did there scheme-wise,” .

“It was very basic. It didn’t help me out as a quarterback and play to my strengths. I wanted to go somewhere that would play to my strengths and go somewhere that would develop me for the NFL. Play-action, work under center, throwing the ball deep.”

Well, DJ. We gone see about all that.

“This game was not canceled because of COVID. COVID was just an excuse to cancel the game,” an angry Swinney said Sunday night.

The fourth-ranked Tigers had arrived in Tallahassee, Florida on Friday when they learned a reserve offensive lineman had tested positive in the team’s latest testing. Clemson quickly isolated the unidentified player and sent him back to campus.

Swinney said players had eaten breakfast under a large “Ringling Brothers” circus type-tent in their hotel parking lot for final preparations when they learned they would not play.

“We listened to our medical folks and their assessment of the risk and we decided it wasn’t safe to play today,” Florida State athletic director David Coburn told the AP

Haven’t forgotten about this one either from Norvell. He took away a football Saturday from us.

I want 70-3 with a deep post touchdown late in the 4th quarter to Drew Swinney. Destroy them and run up the score

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.