ADVERTISEMENT

“Campaign Finance Mules” Identified in Georgia Senate Race – Democrat Raphael Warnock Received Over $24 Million from Hundreds of UNEMPLOYED Donors

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
You cannot make this stuff up. Dirty dems are writing the book on breaking every election rule and successfully conducting extensive election fraud with no shame. What happened to the will of the people? What happened to being a loyal American Citizen with allegiance to the constitution? Where is this money coming from? I have a lot of suspicions and none of its good.

Good news is we have a lot of good people that are actively looking for this crap and thats the first step in eventually stopping it. Another big step will be getting rid of all the corrupt supporting players like judges for instance embedded in the govt on all levels and that will be hard and take longer.

“Campaign Finance Mules” Identified in Georgia Senate Race – Democrat Raphael Warnock Received Over $24 Million from Hundreds of UNEMPLOYED Donors Giving Over 358,000 Donations​

By Joe Hoft
Published December 2, 2022 at 8:00am
Raphael-Warnock.jpg

Follow The Money
Support for this article from Chris Gleason
They say “Follow The Money”. So we did, and found a massive number of “Campaign Finance Mules” making hundreds, even thousands of donations per year.
NBC recently reported on the donations received in the Georgia runoff for Senator.
TRENDING: "Madam Speaker, the American People Have Spoken - They Fired You" - US House Representative Lauren Boebert to Corrupt Nancy Pelosi's Face
Georgia Democratic Sen. Raphael Warnock raised $52.2 million for his re-election between Oct. 20 through Nov. 16, more than doubling the fundraising total of his opponent, Republican Herschel Walker.
Warnock, the top fundraising federal candidate of the 2022 election cycle by a long-shot, spent $39.2 million over the same period, which almost doubled Walker’s spend too. The incumbent closed the period with $29.7 million banked away.
Walker still raised a significant amount over that fundraising period — $20.9 million. His campaign spent $16.5 million and closed with $9.8 million on hand.
It turns out that millions in donations were sent to candidates like Raphael Warnock from “money mules” around the country. Warnock was the top beneficiary of all 2022 Democrat candidates of this money distribution scheme.
In April 2022, engineer Chris Gleason began working on his first data project involving elections. The project was tied to the 2022 midterm election. This was unique for Chris because he had been involved in tech and data for the majority of his adult career although he never used his expertise on a political project.
The goal was to determine who was most likely to vote for which candidate and how likely they were to support particular candidates and causes.
What he and a small group of others determined was that Washington State had a massive network of campaign finance mules. They identified massive numbers of registered voters in Washington State who were making thousands of donations to Democrat party candidates nationwide and progressive PACs. The individual donation amounts were not large. These donations were small and had been intentionally set up to avoid throwing up reg flags.
These “Money Mules” were not wealthy individuals. They were average Americans, living in an average house in an average neighborhood. Or at least that is how it would appear. The investigative group observed massive patterns and red flags in the data. One of the biggest flags was that all of these campaign finance mules in Washington State had been making donations to Raphael Warnock in Georgia.
Below is a list of the top donors by number of donations:
Warnock-Top-30-by-Count.jpg

Another massive pattern discovered was that these very active donors were all unemployed. It appeared that their full-time job was making donations to Democrat candidates and their campaigns.
How is it that so many unemployed people in Washington State would be donating with such frequency to a Senate race in Georgia? Are people in Washington State more politically active and motivated to give money than the average American?
Chris asked “active” donors what they would think if he told them that he had identified voters who were making thousands of campaign donations in an election year. They all had the same response. “Anyone making that amount of donations is laundering money and is part of a criminal enterprise.”
Donations by one voter mule.
Voter-Mule-by-total-donation.jpg

In an amazing turn of events, the same exact pattern was discovered in every single state where the same queries were run. There were massive numbers of Democrat donors making donations at a rate that defied all logic and reason. How could so many people be making so many donations all to the same exact organizations and candidates? How could all of these campaign finance mules be donating largely to Raphael Warnock?
In 2022 Raphael Warnock outraised every political candidate in America according to OpenSecrets data.
Is Raphael Warnock the next democrat rainmaker? Is he the future of the Democrat party? Ask the people you know. No, he is not. He is merely the beneficiary of a massive money laundering operation that is being operated by the democrat party.
Gleason decided to dig a little deeper and also investigated how much money the most prolific Florida campaign finance mule donated in local Florida elections. In a stunning turn of events, our Florida campaign finance mule made a massive number of donations on the state level within Florida too.
One thing about this individual “Florida Voter” was that she had a rather unique name. When they expanded their search we noticed that there was a woman with the same exact name who was making a large number of donations using an address in Rhode Island. As you can probably guess Mrs. Florida Campaign Finance Mule and Mrs. Rhode Island Campaign Finance mule ended up being the exact same person.
As it turns out the individual was a real person. She did live in Florida previously. However, she and her husband had sold their home in Florida and relocated to Rhode Island. However, she and her husband were still registered as active voters in Florida despite no longer having any ties or home in Florida. All of this was verified.
Gleason called the woman to speak with her and ask her about the fact that she was the most prolific Democrat donor in Florida. He first spoke with her husband who said that his wife was not a big Democrat donor and did not donate frequently.
Gleason then shared that someone must be using her identity then, to donate a large number of times to Democrat candidates and organizations. His wife then corrected him and he said that her daughter was an attorney who would be calling back Gleason to explain more. Since that conversation, the donor’s prolific donations to Raphael Warnock and other Democrats have completely stopped. Why would someone who was such a prolific supporter of progressive candidates and causes suddenly cease being so generous with their time and money?
One voter mule with numerous donations per day.
Voter-Mule-Daily-Donations.jpg

This is not a case of an outlier. This has been established in every state that they looked at.

Overall, Raphael Warnock managed to receive over 358,000 donations from unemployed average Americans that totaled more than $24 million.

When you start to dig into the data you see that these same “Average American Donors” are donating thousands of times always to Democrat candidates and Democrat PACs. This is going on at a national and state level.
Where did all of these “Unemployed Average Americans” get the money to make hundreds and thousands of donations to Raphael Warnock?
Who is REALLY making these donations?
Are these campaign finance mules paying taxes on the money that they are receiving for “Donating”?
Are the organizations that are giving these “Unemployed Average Americans” withholding taxes on the money that they are paying to these campaign finance mules?
Are these organizations American organizations? Is foreign money being funneled into our elections?
Val Demmings also was a very large beneficiary of these campaign finance mule activities. This certainly explained why Val Demmings was able to outraise Marco Rubio in an unprecedented amount.
Are we to believe that Americans all across America are pleased with Democratic policies? Are we to believe that a nationwide network of “unemployed average Americans” is really donating hundreds and thousands of times in an election year?

Where is the money really coming from? Communist China? Progressive dark money organizations? America deserves to know.

Note: Larger versions of the Excel images can be viewed here.
Chris Gleason can be reached here.

• Wow
Reactions: fatman76
ok, i looked up miryan on the FEC website. the amounts and number of contributions are accurate. and i'll say, its strange behavior for a donor. That doesnt mean it's illegal though. She lives in a place that costs 3k+ per month in rent and has given 6k over the 2 year cycle. Thats not that outlandish. The frequency of her contributions, again, is peculiar, but not illegal and could probably be easily explained.

again though, you guys are making HUGE assumptions here, that dont necessarily imply and definitely dont confirm, criminal activity.

• Haha
retired people, who make up the overwhelming majority of contributions to any given political campaign, are usually listed as "unemployed". to be clear. this doesnt mean they dont have the money to contribute to a political campaign.

ok, i looked up miryan on the FEC website. the amounts and number of contributions are accurate. and i'll say, its strange behavior for a donor. That doesnt mean it's illegal though. She lives in a place that costs 3k+ per month in rent and has given 6k over the 2 year cycle. Thats not that outlandish. The frequency of her contributions, again, is peculiar, but not illegal and could probably be easily explained.

again though, you guys are making HUGE assumptions here, that dont necessarily imply and definitely dont confirm, criminal activity.
If you’re gonna give $10.5k you gonna do it in increments of $15, sometimes multiple times per day?

C’mon man, Occam’s razor has to kick in at some point, even if you hate the answer.

If you’re gonna give $10.5k you gonna do it in increments of $15, sometimes multiple times per day?

C’mon man, Occam’s razor has to kick in at some point, even if you hate the answer.

I admitted that it's peculiar. But it's not illegal. If someone was giving them large sums of money to contribute to political campaigns why would they do it like this. It actually attracts more attention.

Assuming criminal behavior because you want to isn't the answer. Do you not understand what occams razor is? The simplest answer is definitely NOT a massive conspiracy to move money into a campaign committee that doesn't need it.

I admitted that it's peculiar. But it's not illegal. If someone was giving them large sums of money to contribute to political campaigns why would they do it like this. It actually attracts more attention.
Why did the lady who was the most prolific Dem donor in FL and RI (used to live in FL then moved) immediately stop donating when Gleason called her? I mean, she’s breaking no laws right?

You’re tying yourself in pretzels here. It’s pretty obvious what’s going on.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Assuming criminal behavior because you want to isn't the answer. Do you not understand what occams razor is? The simplest answer is definitely NOT a massive conspiracy to move money into a campaign committee that doesn't need it.
So it’s a more simple explaination that this lady logs onto the computer 2-5 times per day to give a $15 donation instead of just sending a $10k check?

Seriously?

She’s laundering money from somewhere makes a ton more sense. You act this way to try to stay under the radar. I didn’t say I knew for sure where the money was coming from, but the FTX scandal is a little too on the nose for my tastes. Biden gives money to Ukraine, Ukraine uses some of it to invest in FTX, FTX is a massive dem donor (with a few RINO’s thrown in so Maxine Waters can claim both sides are doing it). It’s not rocket surgery.

You’re ignoring pretty clear evidence right in front of you because muh politics.

Again, source of the money is not clear, the actions and methods of breaking big donations into thousands of small transactions to stay under the radar is.

So it’s a more simple explaination that this lady logs onto the computer 2-5 times per day to give a $15 donation instead of just sending a $10k check?

Seriously?

She’s laundering money from somewhere makes a ton more sense. You act this way to try to stay under the radar. I didn’t say I knew for sure where the money was coming from, but the FTX scandal is a little too on the nose for my tastes. Biden gives money to Ukraine, Ukraine uses some of it to invest in FTX, FTX is a massive dem donor (with a few RINO’s thrown in so Maxine Waters can claim both sides are doing it). It’s not rocket surgery.

You’re ignoring pretty clear evidence right in front of you because muh politics.

Again, source of the money is not clear, the actions and methods of breaking big donations into thousands of small transactions to stay under the radar is.

Yet again, you are demonstrating a distinct lack of knowledge on how this works.

Nothing about breaking large contributions into smaller ones causes anything to be "under the radar". It's all reported the same. And, as I noted, doing so draws more attention to the contributions.

What I'm guessing is happening is that she's set up a whole bunch of recurring contributions and is getting hoodwinked by clicking on auto donate links in fundraising emails. It doesn't require that she "log into a computer multiple times a day".

You don't know what you are talking about.

"Rocket surgery" huh?

What do you mean the source of the money isn't clear? It's only unclear if you've created a fantasy of criminal activity in your mind.

I'm not ignoring any evidence, I'm trying to have an evidence based conversation. You are the one making gigantic leaps in logic to try and prove a point, without any understanding of how the system works.

• Haha

Seriously?

And suggesting she's laundering money also proves your ignorance.

The campaign has more money than it knows what to do with. And anyone with enough money to set up a scheme like this doesn't need to, they just set up an IE group and spend unlimited amounts of money without oversight. There is absolutely no reason or need to give money directly to the Warnock campaign 6k at a time.

Again, a crazy ****ing logical leaps because you don't understand the system.

Yet again, you are demonstrating a distinct lack of knowledge on how this works.

Nothing about breaking large contributions into smaller ones causes anything to be "under the radar". It's all reported the same. And, as I noted, doing so draws more attention to the contributions.

What I'm guessing is happening is that she's set up a whole bunch of recurring contributions and is getting hoodwinked by clicking on auto donate links in fundraising emails. It doesn't require that she "log into a computer multiple times a day".

You don't know what you are talking about.

"Rocket surgery" huh?

What do you mean the source of the money isn't clear? It's only unclear if you've created a fantasy of criminal activity in your mind.

I'm not ignoring any evidence, I'm trying to have an evidence based conversation. You are the one making gigantic leaps in logic to try and prove a point, without any understanding of how the system works.
The evidence we have you’re coming up with some wild explanations for.

So hundreds of thousands of these recurring donations - totaling $24MM - is a bunch of old people accidentally donating over and over?

If that’s the case why are we not hearing about Walker getting these types of donations? I get 15 texts a day as someone who has made a political donation in the past. It’s not like the right is just sitting on their hands and not trying to raise money.

Again, pretzels. This isn’t hard.

\
The evidence we have you’re coming up with some wild explanations for.

So hundreds of thousands of these recurring donations - totaling $24MM - is a bunch of old people accidentally donating over and over?

If that’s the case why are we not hearing about Walker getting these types of donations? I get 15 texts a day as someone who has made a political donation in the past. It’s not like the right is just sitting on their hands and not trying to raise money.

Again, pretzels. This isn’t hard.

we get it, you dont get it, so you are coming up with an insane explanation to suit your own needs.

\

we get it, you dont get it, so you are coming up with an insane explanation to suit your own needs.
Yours is way more far fetched.

One party got 300k tiny donations, multiple donations placed in the same day, worth $24MM of campaign donations by fooling elderly donors while the Republicans got zero.

Totally plausible. I’m clearly the one reaching here.

And suggesting she's laundering money also proves your ignorance.

The campaign has more money than it knows what to do with. And anyone with enough money to set up a scheme like this doesn't need to, they just set up an IE group and spend unlimited amounts of money without oversight. There is absolutely no reason or need to give money directly to the Warnock campaign 6k at a time.

Again, a crazy ****ing logical leaps because you don't understand the system.
I’m just saying it’s possible. And the campaign is so rich because it’s getting these weird donations from these “mule” donors you can’t explain away, it’s over half of what they’ve raised.

Certainly looks like there was plenty to go around, we’ll see how this turns out.

The reason, if indeed it turns out this was a laundering operation, is because they wanted to hide the source of the funds. FTX gave a fvckton of money to liberals.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT