ADVERTISEMENT

“If you are innocent why are you pleading the 5th?” Trump

Only guilty people and gangsters plead the 5th. God i can't wait to see him indicted in multiple different investigations. Georgia's seems like it's rounding down and should result in one fairly soon. Maybe even the next few weeks.

Only guilty people and gangsters plead the 5th. God i can't wait to see him indicted in multiple different investigations. Georgia's seems like it's rounding down and should result in one fairly soon. Maybe even the next few weeks.

I am torn. If he gets indicted and still wins the republican primary, then I am good with it.

I am torn. If he gets indicted and still wins the republican primary, then I am good with it.
I get that. Here's my reasoning.

I don't want him winning the nomination, because so much can change in 2 years from a political standpoint, and if he gets the nomination he stands a pretty good chance of winning. What if this country goes into a deep recession at the start of 2024? If he's sitting there as the nominee, and we get hit with some economic hardships, he'll win the election.

Additionally, if the hardcore maga types are going to try and start a civil war, I'd rather they do it before he's in office, than during or after.

Reactions: yoshi121374
The days of Reagan v. Dukakis are over for now I'm afraid. The country is so divided that the vote will be fairly evenly split no matter what imo. That's why anyone who gets the nomination has a good chance of winning.

This guy was just posting about republican vengeance and is back the next day on his knees asking God that the 174th trump take down sticks. Get a grip jabroni

Classic Trump...

He talks BIGLY about what others should do, but that doesn't apply to HIM.

Last edited:
I get that. Here's my reasoning.

I don't want him winning the nomination, because so much can change in 2 years from a political standpoint, and if he gets the nomination he stands a pretty good chance of winning. What if this country goes into a deep recession at the start of 2024? If he's sitting there as the nominee, and we get hit with some economic hardships, he'll win the election.

Additionally, if the hardcore maga types are going to try and start a civil war, I'd rather they do it before he's in office, than during or after.
I personally don’t think it matters who is in charge over the next months as severe recession is now almost guarenteed ti hit and devastate America

• Haha
Reactions: Pee Wee and dpic73
I personally don’t think it matters who is in charge over the next months as severe recession is now almost guarenteed ti hit and devastate America

To compete with growls, or even you, I'd have to 10X my output.

Kind of pulling for that myself since it seems Trump won’t step aside on his own.

Reactions: yoshi121374
You and Growls can eat tins of Vienna sausages in your bomb shelter together. The rest of us will live our lives as normal. 😅

Kind of pulling for that myself since it seems Trump won’t step aside on his own.
And that none of the other people in your party - save like 5 or 6 - have the balls or decency to tell him to. Or that people like you don't have the balls or decency to not vote for him. Regardless of what you think of democrats, Trump is a far greater threat to democracy than anyone the Dems will nominate.

And that none of the other people in your party - save like 5 or 6 - have the balls or decency to tell him to. Or that people like you don't have the balls or decency to not vote for him. Regardless of what you think of democrats, Trump is a far greater threat to democracy than anyone the Dems will nominate.

I definitely travel in a social circle much broader than you or maybe a narrow minded one as i would guess that as I talk with people in the Lowcountry I would say 80 per cent or better and we are talking thousands of people are upset with Biden

I keep asking those same people if you are so upset then why did you not vote against the Democratic Party as a Biden Protest vote

Seems people like their elected person but hate Biden

I definitely travel in a social circle much broader than you or maybe a narrow minded one as i would guess that as I talk with people in the Lowcountry I would say 80 per cent or better and we are talking thousands of people are upset with Biden

I keep asking those same people if you are so upset then why did you not vote against the Democratic Party as a Biden Protest vote

I agree with this... folks ARE upset with Biden. And if Republicans hadn't stepped on their own dicks in 2022, the HOR and the Senate would be strong Republican majorities. Two things sank them... Prohibiting abortion is NOT a popular idea across the US, not even in pretty Red states. Republicans should have simply taken the win with the SCOTUS decision instead of crowing about it and trying to pass laws before the election. Two, Trump endorsing candidates that were tough to elect in a general election but won their primaries. This turned a sure BIG WIN into a basically a draw (Legit majority in the Senate for Dems and a slim majority in the HoR for Republicans).

Nearly any Republican will wipe the floor with Biden b/c people are indeed upset with him. BUT I'm fairly convinced that the Republicans will put Trump up as the Republican candidate again. And that's a losing proposition. I'm an independent, I'd vote Haley over Biden. I'd vote Hogan over Biden. Hell, I'd vote Romney over Biden. But I won't vote Trump over Biden, and it's not even close.

🤣🤣🤣 thanks for the laugh. I'm definitely going to start using "I definitely travel in a social circle much broader than you."

I agree with this... folks ARE upset with Biden. And if Republicans hadn't stepped on their own dicks in 2022, the HOR and the Senate would be strong Republican majorities. Two things sank them... Prohibiting abortion is NOT a popular idea across the US, not even in pretty Red states. Republicans should have simply taken the win with the SCOTUS decision instead of crowing about it and trying to pass laws before the election. Two, Trump endorsing candidates that were tough to elect in a general election but won their primaries. This turned a sure BIG WIN into a basically a draw (Legit majority in the Senate for Dems and a slim majority in the HoR for Republicans).

Nearly any Republican will wipe the floor with Biden b/c people are indeed upset with him. BUT I'm fairly convinced that the Republicans will put Trump up as the Republican candidate again. And that's a losing proposition. I'm an independent, I'd vote Haley over Biden. I'd vote Hogan over Biden. Hell, I'd vote Romney over Biden. But I won't vote Trump over Biden, and it's not even close.
Dude, speak for yourself. Biden just kicked ass all over in 2022. He's off to a bit of a tough start to this year but there are plenty of "folks" who aren't the least bit upset with his overall job performance.

Reactions: dpic73
🤣🤣🤣 thanks for the laugh. I'm definitely going to start using "I definitely travel in a social circle much broader than you."

Well smell you! Thousands huh?😅

And LMAO that you think you're getting a representative sample of opinion in ruby red South Carolina 🤣

Reactions: nytigerfan
Dude, speak for yourself. Biden just kicked ass all over in 2022. He's off to a bit of a tough start to this year but there are plenty of "folks" who aren't the least bit upset with his overall job performance.
Totally agree. I'm getting pretty tired of the anti-Biden hyperbole, considering he's had one of the most consequential first two years in Presidential history. He gets an F for Afghanistan and we get it, he doesn't talk good, but beyond that he's done a fine job. I don't know any Dems that are unhappy with him - none.

Reactions: okclem
Totally agree. I'm getting pretty tired of the anti-Biden hyperbole, considering he's had one of the most consequential first two years in Presidential history. He gets an F for Afghanistan and we get it, he doesn't talk good, but beyond that he's done a fine job. I don't know any Dems that are unhappy with him - none.
Me either, and I know a lot of never Trumpers who are happy with him too. That self-loathing democrat crap can kick rocks.

Reactions: dpic73

With more thoughts on ideology.

I am conservative but not stupid about life.

I actually think the Roe V Wade was wrong becaude the SC authorized unlimited abortion however in reality I am thinking we need a consistent law across the entire country

Now based on the law a woman will be able to get an abortion in the US but maybe not in her state

Yes i would like a across the Nation consistent law similar to European laws regarding abortion

It’s just the Supreme court does not need to legislate from the bench

What really is also strange is the media , Democrats and liberals have portrayed Donald Trump in the worse light like he is crazy wrong.

To a policy I almost agree with him 100% however as a President I found some of the antics less than making me happy.

However I was willing to hold my nose and deal with it.

On Biden he us a total train wreck and if given the choice I would pick Trump every day over Biden.

To be clear there are several candidates I would pick over Trump including DeSantis , Haley , Tim Scott , Trey Gowdy, Etc

The reason I have sympathy for Trump is not that I like him personally but that the conduct of the media, Democrats and liberals has so egregious against decent people including Supreme Court nominees and public officials including Trump I find their conduct inexcusable

Conduct yourself in a civil manner without buckets of lies , demonizing your opponents and using illegal campaign tricks such as weaponizing the FBI and DOJ against the Republican Party

Of course the Republican Party is not without sin
but people like Adam Schiff, Swalwell including Biden who is clearly deep in the pockets of the Chinese Communist Party are problems for the US

What really makes me laugh to myself every day I get on here is I see people just going to hate speech against those that disagree with them

The racism thing in America is vastly over used as tool of creating hate and division,

To make a point with my own family I an at a point in my life if my daughter brought home two men for me to pick between for her to marry

Now note I am a white deep South conservative Lowcounty Old school guy with rural roots so I am the poster boy for that

That said so my daughter brings home two guys one a black dude with a decent education from the South who is conservative who believes in equality of start but not equity of finish and who has manners and bases advancement on meritocracy

Candidate 2 is West Coast lily white wealthy well connected liberal who is like the media crackpots, liberals of San Francisco and leand to the Left of the Democratic Party

Or the guy could be a Yankee instead of from Califonia

Well my pick will be the black dude. There is no way I would ask my daughter to live with and have children with the weird hate mongering liberals in America.

And I can assure you my daughter who is a high level professional would pick the same

So systemic racism does not exist where the liberals claim it exists

It is a liberal tactic to divide Americans

So much for my morning thoughts

Have a good day as having my coffee and getting ready to start the day on some save the community projects as well as get some guns cleaned as we are having shootouts on the farm teaching grands how to shoot and letting all the ladies in the family scare the men with their gun prowess LOL

Last edited:

Watching Fox News this morning regarding polling as to peoples opinions regarding Biden

Its the 80/20 rule

Pretty much 80 per cent of everybody thinks Biden stinks and the economy is stinking

Most Americans are living pay check to pay check

I am a lucky blessed guy and thank the Lord for those Blessings

You mention Fox News and people immediately start off the charts crazy if they are liberal

I rarely watch Fox at night

Mostly Morning shows before 10 AM

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016

Yep I will be attending and speaking at a public event in a few days helping with community development

You would probably recognize a few of the people

But why name drop when I am among the Low county Swamp People with no teeth and knuckle draggers

Just trying to hoe cotton and feed the chickens

Yes I have pet chickens or my wife does

Surprisingly based on store prices we harvest about $1500 a year of eggs and give most away to family and neighbors

High protein Purina feed

difficult to hard boil due to high quality of omegas and proteins

Great as fried or scrambled

Last edited:
Well smell you! Thousands huh?😅

And LMAO that you think you're getting a representative sample of opinion in ruby red South Carolina 🤣

Yep thousands over the usual month of volunteer work plus hundredths of phone calls with my volunteer and public work in my retirement

Well Done beats well said

You keep talking and I will keep doing

Reactions: AugTig

You keep saying that, but I’ve said I wouldn’t vote for him. I also won’t vote for a big government dem. I’d just sit this one out, at least for the presidential ballot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT