ADVERTISEMENT

“It’s a Disease From Mommy and Me” – Joe Biden Admits to Battle with Addiction in Newly Released Text Messages to Hunter

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Some personal notes on your hero leftwards. Im impressed guys with your role models.

By Cristina Laila
Published July 7, 2021 at 1:25pm
hunter-and-joe-biden.jpg

Joe Biden admitted to a battle with addiction in newly released text messages to his son Hunter, the Daily Mail revealed.
Five members of the Biden clan have spent time in rehab for drug and alcohol abuse.
  • Hunter Biden has struggled with alcohol and crack addictions
  • Hallie, Beau’s widow (and Hunter’s girlfriend) struggled with a crack problem
  • Joe’s daughter Ashley has struggled with alcohol and had to seek treatment
  • Joe’s slimy brother Frank has battled alcohol addiction and was ordered by a judge to go to rehab after a drunk driving offense in 2004
  • Joe’s niece Caroline Biden was also ordered to rehab after a DUI
Joe Biden messaged Hunter in 2018 comforting (enabling) him while he was in California spending a Father’s Day in rehab away from the family.
TRENDING: LIVE STREAM VIDEO: President Trump Announces Lawsuits Against Twitter, Google and Facebook CEOs -- Asks for Punitive Damages - Via RSBN on Rumble
“It’s a disease from mommy and me” Biden said in a 2018 text message to Hunter Biden.
IMG_2801-2.jpg

Other text messages retrieved from Hunter’s laptop reveal Joe Biden paid for a portion of Hallie’s rehab which cost more than $100,000.
Although Joe Biden does not currently drink alcohol, the text messages further confirm his family to be highly dysfunctional and gripped by anger, rage and addiction.
The Daily Mail reported:
Five members of Joe Biden’s close family have been to rehab for drug or alcohol abuse, DailyMail.com can reveal.
The president’s brother Frank, children Hunter and Ashley, his niece Caroline and his late son’s widow who also became Hunter’s lover, Hallie, have all suffered from addiction issues and had spells in treatment centers – some at the orders of a judge.
In text messages to Hunter, Joe even referred to his son’s addiction as a ‘disease from mommy and me.’
But texts on the laptop also reveal that Hallie Biden, his brother Beau’s widow who became his lover after Beau died of brain cancer in 2015, has been to rehab four times, costing over $100,000, some of it allegedly paid for by Joe Biden.
IMG_2804.jpg
Text messages also show Ashley Biden warning her brother Hunter against dating their dead brother’s widow Hallie.
Ashley referred to Hallie as “the most selfish, self absorbed, idiotic woman I know,” and blamed her for Hunter’s drug addiction.
“I will never look at Hallie again. She is truly the most selfish, self absorbed, idiotic woman I know. You + I used to talk about it all the time,’ Ashley said in a text to Hunter while revealing Beau’s marriage to Hallie was rocky.
If Trump was texting Don Jr about addiction being a disease in the Trump family, the media would be reporting on it 24/7.
Read more from the Daily Mail here.

Some personal notes on your hero leftwards. Im impressed guys with your role models.

By Cristina Laila
hunter-and-joe-biden.jpg

Joe Biden admitted to a battle with addiction in newly released text messages to his son Hunter, the Daily Mail revealed.
Five members of the Biden clan have spent time in rehab for drug and alcohol abuse.
  • Joe’s slimy brother Frank has battled alcohol addiction and was ordered by a judge to go to rehab after a drunk driving offense in 2004
Joe Biden messaged Hunter in 2018 comforting (enabling) him while he was in California spending a Father’s Day in rehab away from the family.
TRENDING: LIVE STREAM VIDEO: President Trump Announces Lawsuits Against Twitter, Google and Facebook CEOs -- Asks for Punitive Damages - Via RSBN on Rumble
“It’s a disease from mommy and me” Biden said in a 2018 text message to Hunter Biden.
IMG_2801-2.jpg

Other text messages retrieved from Hunter’s laptop reveal Joe Biden paid for a portion of Hallie’s rehab which cost more than $100,000.
Although Joe Biden does not currently drink alcohol, the text messages further confirm his family to be highly dysfunctional and gripped by anger, rage and addiction.
The Daily Mail reported:

Text messages also show Ashley Biden warning her brother Hunter against dating their dead brother’s widow Hallie.
Ashley referred to Hallie as “the most selfish, self absorbed, idiotic woman I know,” and blamed her for Hunter’s drug addiction.
“I will never look at Hallie again. She is truly the most selfish, self absorbed, idiotic woman I know. You + I used to talk about it all the time,’ Ashley said in a text to Hunter while revealing Beau’s marriage to Hallie was rocky.
If Trump was texting Don Jr about addiction being a disease in the Trump family, the media would be reporting on it 24/7.

By Cristina Laila
hunter-and-joe-biden.jpg

IMG_2801-2.jpg

The Daily Mail reported:

One of your most often cited news sources is a crackhead pillow salesman.

One of your most often cited news sources is a crackhead pillow salesman.

Hey guys,,,,,,these are text messages directly off Hunter's laptop that are of course being released now to damage the Biden's and because law enforcement obviously is not going to shit to him for all illegal and perverted shit he has done. This is legit information though directly from the source.

Hey guys,,,,,,these are text messages directly off Hunter's laptop that are of course being released now to damage the Biden's and because law enforcement obviously is not going to shit to him for all illegal and perverted shit he has done. This is legit information though directly from the source.

so what? Does being a former addict disqualify your from being president? If you found out that Dabo was an alcoholic at one point in his life would you want him fired? I know several former alcoholics, including the most financially successful friend I have.

You may not struggle with addiction, but you work the night shift at the Waffle House you shit heel.

so what? Does being a former addict disqualify your from being president? If you found out that Dabo was an alcoholic at one point in his life would you want him fired? I know several former alcoholics, including the most financially successful friend I have.

You may not struggle with addiction, but you work the night shift at the Waffle House you shit heel.

You need to work on your sense of humor you gnarly toe sucking Biden butt boy!! 🤣

Obviously I don’t like Biden, but it says something to have overcome the death of his favorite son, this disappointment of a shithead son, all this family drama and apparently an addiction gene. I’ll rag on him for his policies and being a bumbling fool these days, but as a dad to two boys, that article humanizes him more than anything.

Obviously I don’t like Biden, but it says something to have overcome the death of his favorite son, this disappointment of a shithead son, all this family drama and apparently an addiction gene. I’ll rag on him for his policies and being a bumbling fool these days, but as a dad to two boys, that article humanizes him more than anything.
Exactly, and don't forget that he lost his first wife and daughter in a car crash before that. That would drive anybody to drink. Many people would drown in a sea of depression after that, so the fact that he is managing the Presidency at 78 years old because he loves his country, makes him worthy of admiration, whether you like his politics or not.

Exactly, and don't forget that he lost his first wife and daughter in a car crash before that. That would drive anybody to drink. Many people would drown in a sea of depression after that, so the fact that he is managing the Presidency at 78 years old because he loves his country, makes him worthy of admiration, whether you like his politics or not.

While "managing" should be used somewhat loosely, yes, having the drive to get to this point is admirable.

I certainly can't say that I would have been able to achieve anything near the top of my field given similar circumstances. It's more likely I would have wound up in a gutter somewhere.

While "managing" should be used somewhat loosely, yes, having the drive to get to this point is admirable.

I certainly can't say that I would have been able to achieve anything near the top of my field given similar circumstances. It's more likely I would have wound up in a gutter somewhere.

I find it hilarious too that many of the same republicans who defended Trump not releases his tax returns used the "its personal and none of our business" are now totally OK with the release of private Biden family text messages all over the internet.

Reactions: clemsontiger02
I find it hilarious too that many of the same republicans who defended Trump not releases his tax returns used the "its personal and none of our business" are now totally OK with the release of private Biden family text messages all over the internet.

And we need numerous congressional committees to investigate Benghazi, but one to investigate a mob storming the United States capitol building would be "too politically divisive".

Asshats.

Reactions: dpic73

Say what you want but he's blown away my expectations for him. He struggles with his speech, it's true, but he's getting shit done. He's been much more effective and active than I would have ever imagined for someone many voted for just because he wasn't Trump.

I don't like this kind of personal stuff, but there's also enough smoke that Hunter has leveraged his dad's political position for business dealings in Ukraine and China, and that Joe may have profited from that as well. Overseeing Ukranian foreign policy while your son gets a lucrative Ukranian board position that he wasn't qualified for, then collecting a cut from that income is newsworthy.

So that's the reason for the interest in the personal emails and texts - at least for rational pubs. Then there are losers who want to celebrate family problems.

Reactions: yoshi121374
I don't like this kind of personal stuff, but there's also enough smoke that Hunter has leveraged his dad's political position for business dealings in Ukraine and China, and that Joe may have profited from that as well. Overseeing Ukranian foreign policy while your son gets a lucrative Ukranian board position that he wasn't qualified for, then collecting a cut from that income is newsworthy.

So that's the reason for the interest in the personal emails and texts - at least for rational pubs. Then there are losers who want to celebrate family problems.

There was plenty of "smoke" with Trump also.

China Joe is a despicable excuse for a human being and the fact that you are basically hero worshipping his nasty ass is a sad reflection on you. I just hope Joe has to answer for his crimes one day.

China Joe is a despicable excuse for a human being and the fact that you are basically hero worshipping his nasty ass is a sad reflection on you. I just hope Joe has to answer for his crimes one day.
HaHaHaHa.....Everyone has a right to be stupid but you are abusing the privilege, Gomer.

What are Joe Biden’s crimes? Besides covering up stuff pertaining to his son….

What are Joe Biden’s crimes? Besides covering up stuff pertaining to his son….

Well number one, he used United States taxpayer resources in the form of billions of dollars in loans to Ukraine to make his family millions of dollars and sold influence to China and other countries to make his family millions of dollars. He was also extensively involved in the planning and implementation of the gestapo police state level spy campaign on the Trump admin. I can pull out more. He has been a freaking crook his whole life.

Oh yes,,,,he has been credibly accused of rape and its been ignored.

Reactions: Dmk
Well number one, he used United States taxpayer resources in the form of billions of dollars in loans to Ukraine to make his family millions of dollars and sold influence to China and other countries to make his family millions of dollars. He was also extensively involved in the planning and implementation of the gestapo police state level spy campaign on the Trump admin. I can pull out more. He has been a freaking crook his whole life.

Oh yes,,,,he has been credibly accused of rape and its been ignored.

Give me some credible links on the implementation of a spy campaign on Trump. I’m legit curious….it sounds like nonsense to me but I’m willing to be educated.

The irony of you seeing all that hatred of Biden, who I am not a fan of, is that Trump is guilty of all of the same kinds of stuff except worse.

Give me some credible links on the implementation of a spy campaign on Trump. I’m legit curious….it sounds like nonsense to me but I’m willing to be educated.

The irony of you seeing all that hatred of Biden, who I am not a fan of, is that Trump is guilty of all of the same kinds of stuff except worse.

Go ahead and tell me about Trump then related to credible accusations.

• Haha
Reactions: Dmk and dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT