ADVERTISEMENT

“RAY EPPS RECRUITED ME!” – Political Prisoner Writes Tell-All Letter From Prison About His Experience with the Notorious Operative Ray Epps

TigerGrowls

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Time for the govt to fess up to what actually happened.

By Cara Castronuova
Published August 4, 2022 at 8:00am
by Guest Writer Olivia Wolfe
“You have a megaphone. You need to tell people the plans. We are going inside,” Ray Epps allegedly told a protestor on Constitution Avenue on January 6th.
This protestor was J6 defendant Sean Michael McHugh. McHugh has sat in DC Gitmo for over a year now in inhuman conditions while Ray Epps roams free.
McHugh is a father of four and a California business owner, detained for 427 days in DC’s Gulag. McHugh faces two misdemeanors, eight felonies, loss of licensure and decades in prison.
Sean-McHugh.jpg

Sean McHugh and his son before Jan. 6th.
TRENDING: WATCH: RSBN LIVE-STREAM VIDEO - THOUSANDS Turn Out Early To See President Trump Speak At 7 PM In Waukesha, WI
***Sean McHugh desperately needs an attorney. Please help him HERE.
Sean McHugh wrote a tell-all letter about his experience meeting Ray Epps and the observations he made of the notorious man. See his letter to The Gateway Pundit below from his cell in DC Gitmo detailing his repeated encounters with Ray Epps and the burning question: Why has Epps evaded charges when those who did far less have been charged with so much more?
My fellow patriots,
I’m a January 6th political prisoner being held in the DC-Gulag. My name is Sean McHugh. I’m being held in very inhumane conditions in the DOJ’s effort to try and make me plead guilty under duress. I believe they are trying to do this because I had direct contact as seen on video with Ray Epps, an individual who has been reported by multiple media sources to possibly have FBI connections and involvement for incitement. At the very least he appears to be a government cutout protected by a lawyer who was formally known as an employee of the FBI. In fact, the FBI has covered for him by scrubbing his name from the most wanted list for January 6th after real journalism exposed his identity.
I encountered Ray Epps, the real de facto leader of January 6th 2021, multiple times while in D.C. I had coincidental contact with Ray Epps throughout the day and people who appeared to be working in concert with Ray Epps. Other than Capitol Police attacking peaceful protesters without provocation or warning, Ray Epps was more responsible for the for initiating the events that happened at the Capitol than anyone else. He is seen on video January 5th encouraging other patriots to go inside the Capitol which is the very inception of the whole idea to actually go inside. However, he is still not indicted or spent one day in jail. I’m actually the one labeled as the de facto leader of January 6th by the government and Chief Judge Howell of the DC Circuit.
Here is a brief account of the morning of January 6th 2021. Some details are left out as I still face trial.
On the morning of January 6th my mother, friend, and I were walking down Constitution Avenue toward Ellipse Park. I was talking into my megaphone something about Joe Biden when I was waived down by who I now know as Ray Epps. We walked over to Ray Epps and associates who were wearing military colors. He was yelling, “We are marching over to the Capitol at 1:00pm whether Trump is done speaking or not and we are going inside.”
When we were close to Ray Epps he put his hand on my shoulder and said to me, “You have a bullhorn! You have a loud voice to get the word out!” Trying to place responsibility on me Ray Epps said, “You need to tell people the plans. At 1:00pm we are going inside the Capitol whether Trump is done speaking or not.” Ray Epps said, “We are leaving from here and we will walk that way to the Capitol and through the front door.” That was near the corner of what I believe is Constitution Avenue and Ellipse Park.
We continued on with our day at the Trump rally and as Trump was speaking, sure enough, a crowd was on its way down Constitution Avenue towards our nation’s Capitol Building. This was the beginning of a peaceful protest, or so I thought. At the Capitol Ray Epps was whispering in Ryan Samsel’s ear egging him on to take down the barricade as seen on video. I can tell you Ray Epps was inciting the crowd all day. Ray Epps was yelling to the crowd “Push forward” on the West Terrace. I heard Ray Epps on multiple occasions saying “We are going inside”, even after peaceful protesters were met with police force on the West Terrace.
Not once did my mother, my friend, or I pass the police line or continue into the Capitol Building that day. However I was attacked multiple times with rubber bullets and sprayed repeatedly directly in the face with various chemicals for speaking on my megaphone. My mother was also sprayed with multiple different chemicals in her face and shot with rubber bullets and pepper balls in her head for no reason. Capitol police were aiming for faces leaving multiple people’s faces riddled with holes bleeding profusely.
My friend was hit in the head with a concussion grenade and it went off severely injuring him and cracking one of his teeth without warning or any provocation. It was clear they wanted to severely injure people without any announced reason or any apparent provocation. I watched as Capitol Police beat unarmed women with batons. I watched a very petite woman pushed over by Capitol police onto a sharp leg of a barricade that was on its side purposely and unwarranted. They wanted to hurt the vulnerable and elderly. Everyone was asking “Why are you doing this?” They were out for blood!
I remember walking back into the crowd to find my mother and hearing Ray Epps yelling “keep going, push forward” and still pushing the idea that we were “going inside”. He even said, “We knew this would happen, this is why we showed up.” He was pushing the same metal sign in the same way that the DOJ has used to charge me with felony assault. (We were trying to push it upright, not to harm anyone.) Never did I expect the events to unfold as they did that day. Yet cool, calm, and collected Ray Epps was still there directing others to “remember the plan”. The plan that he and his corrupt cronies had in place on a very specific timeline, seemingly in order to stop the truth from coming out on the house floor as representatives started to contest the election. Imagine if our representatives had time to present the evidence in a constitutional debate on the house floor in front of millions on national television. I knew something was off. It was an ominous feeling I know shared by many patriots that day.

***Sean McHugh desperately needs an attorney who will push for discovery video of RAY EPPS released to the public. Please help him HERE.
I decided to leave early on, well before any breach in the police line actually occurred. Little did I know that the Capitol police were already waiving people inside the building on the east side.
Now I am facing decades in prison. I’m up against the full weight of the DOJ, the DC-Gulag, a very bias court circuit and the mainstream media lies with nothing but a court appointed lawyer who seems to be working against me.
I wish to put Ray Epps on the stand to answer the tough questions. Why is Ray Epps not in jail for inciting the crowd or obstruction of congress or seditious conspiracy? Where is equal application of the law? Who was he there with? What were his motives and who does he work for? Why did he keep repeating that we need to go inside not only a day before January 6th but even after being met with police force outside the Capitol?
Why am I being treated harshly and Ray Epps is free to go when he was clearly more involved in the events of January 6th? God bless America. Pray for justice pray for truth.
Thank you for supporting my family and I during these hard times.
Sean McHugh
Prisoner #378159
https://www.givesendgo.com/G27E3

***Sean McHugh desperately needs an attorney who will push for discovery video of RAY EPPS released to the public. Please help him HERE.
Sean-McHugh-2-1.jpg

Sean McHugh with his son before January 6th.
Through their persecution of hundreds of political prisoners, Merrick Garland’s DOJ has made clear that urging people to “Go into the Capitol” constitutes a heinous crime. They have made it clear that moving or pushing objects in the vicinity of law enforcement constitutes “assault with a dangerous weapon”. They have made clear that trespassing on Capitol grounds is felony “Obstruction of Justice”, punishable by up to 20 years in prison.
***SEAN McHUGH DESPERATELY NEEDS AN ATTORNEY. Please help him here.
While Ray Epps is on video doing all of the above – including acknowledging the illegality of his conduct (“I’ll probably go to jail for it”) – Garland’s DOJ has offered no explanation as to why Epps is a free man and uncharged UNLIKE THE MANY PROTESTERS HE INFLUENCED.

The notorious RAY EPPS.
According to a Ray Epps PUFF PIECE by the failing New York Times, poor Ray Epps is in the Rocky Mountains “in hiding” with his wife, running from the extremists who have targeted him. (If there was ever doubt that Ray Epps is a Fed, the defense piece the New York Times wrote for him should be the proof.)
00dc-epps-1-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

Photo of Phony Ray Epps from his “New York Times” PR Piece, in front of his trailer with his wife. According to Epps, he is now in hiding, afraid of the ‘extremists’ that are haunting him. Poor guy.
At least four men including McHugh, Marshall Neefe, Jose Padilla and Thomas Hamner have been charged with felony assault and ordered detained for pushing the metal sign alongside Epps. See the metal sign incident here:
See video on TGP.
Although McHugh was repeatedly urging others to ‘PEACEFULLY’ march (at the behest of Epps) and moving the same sign in the same fashion, he now subject to 13 months of dehumanizing pretrial detention—and has received no such mainstream sympathy as Epps. See video of Sean asking people to be peaceful below:
See video on TGP.
In fact, McHugh is being urged by his public defender to accept a plea offer that would put him in jail for 7-8 years – despite injuring no one, damaging nothing, not entering the building and abiding by curfew.
McHugh is the third man to come forward to say he was witness to Rap Epps igniting lawlessness that day.
Even leftists classify Epps as a “kind of a mentor… seen on the front lines”who “gives instructions” and “seems to help direct the breach.” One other January 6 defendant told the Epoch Times that Epps pulled three men from the crowd and directed them to obtain siege weapons from a hatch on Capitol grounds.
So why is McHugh accused of a “de facto leadership role” for repeating Epps orders to march peacefully?
***SEAN’S LEGAL BATTLE HAS JUST BEGUN! HE NEEDS OUR HELP! DONATE WHAT YOU CAN HERE.
Declining to charge Epps, the DOJ is defying common sense and Constitutional law. While others are being vindictively prosecuted, Epps walks free. For far less inflammatory statements, others are being penalized with “Leadership Enhancements”. This is a clear violation of our rights under the United States Constitution.
Sean McHugh needs a lawyer who will confront injustice with courage. His fight is the fight for all Americans.
Sean-McHugh-1.jpg

Sean McHugh as a free man.
DONATE WHAT YOU CAN TO HELP SEAN AND HIS FAMILY SURVIVE HERE.

Time for the govt to fess up to what actually happened.

By Cara Castronuova
Published August 4, 2022 at 8:00am
by Guest Writer Olivia Wolfe
“You have a megaphone. You need to tell people the plans. We are going inside,” Ray Epps allegedly told a protestor on Constitution Avenue on January 6th.
This protestor was J6 defendant Sean Michael McHugh. McHugh has sat in DC Gitmo for over a year now in inhuman conditions while Ray Epps roams free.
McHugh is a father of four and a California business owner, detained for 427 days in DC’s Gulag. McHugh faces two misdemeanors, eight felonies, loss of licensure and decades in prison.
Sean-McHugh.jpg

Sean McHugh and his son before Jan. 6th.
TRENDING: WATCH: RSBN LIVE-STREAM VIDEO - THOUSANDS Turn Out Early To See President Trump Speak At 7 PM In Waukesha, WI
***Sean McHugh desperately needs an attorney. Please help him HERE.
Sean McHugh wrote a tell-all letter about his experience meeting Ray Epps and the observations he made of the notorious man. See his letter to The Gateway Pundit below from his cell in DC Gitmo detailing his repeated encounters with Ray Epps and the burning question: Why has Epps evaded charges when those who did far less have been charged with so much more?
My fellow patriots,
I’m a January 6th political prisoner being held in the DC-Gulag. My name is Sean McHugh. I’m being held in very inhumane conditions in the DOJ’s effort to try and make me plead guilty under duress. I believe they are trying to do this because I had direct contact as seen on video with Ray Epps, an individual who has been reported by multiple media sources to possibly have FBI connections and involvement for incitement. At the very least he appears to be a government cutout protected by a lawyer who was formally known as an employee of the FBI. In fact, the FBI has covered for him by scrubbing his name from the most wanted list for January 6th after real journalism exposed his identity.
I encountered Ray Epps, the real de facto leader of January 6th 2021, multiple times while in D.C. I had coincidental contact with Ray Epps throughout the day and people who appeared to be working in concert with Ray Epps. Other than Capitol Police attacking peaceful protesters without provocation or warning, Ray Epps was more responsible for the for initiating the events that happened at the Capitol than anyone else. He is seen on video January 5th encouraging other patriots to go inside the Capitol which is the very inception of the whole idea to actually go inside. However, he is still not indicted or spent one day in jail. I’m actually the one labeled as the de facto leader of January 6th by the government and Chief Judge Howell of the DC Circuit.
Here is a brief account of the morning of January 6th 2021. Some details are left out as I still face trial.
On the morning of January 6th my mother, friend, and I were walking down Constitution Avenue toward Ellipse Park. I was talking into my megaphone something about Joe Biden when I was waived down by who I now know as Ray Epps. We walked over to Ray Epps and associates who were wearing military colors. He was yelling, “We are marching over to the Capitol at 1:00pm whether Trump is done speaking or not and we are going inside.”
When we were close to Ray Epps he put his hand on my shoulder and said to me, “You have a bullhorn! You have a loud voice to get the word out!” Trying to place responsibility on me Ray Epps said, “You need to tell people the plans. At 1:00pm we are going inside the Capitol whether Trump is done speaking or not.” Ray Epps said, “We are leaving from here and we will walk that way to the Capitol and through the front door.” That was near the corner of what I believe is Constitution Avenue and Ellipse Park.
We continued on with our day at the Trump rally and as Trump was speaking, sure enough, a crowd was on its way down Constitution Avenue towards our nation’s Capitol Building. This was the beginning of a peaceful protest, or so I thought. At the Capitol Ray Epps was whispering in Ryan Samsel’s ear egging him on to take down the barricade as seen on video. I can tell you Ray Epps was inciting the crowd all day. Ray Epps was yelling to the crowd “Push forward” on the West Terrace. I heard Ray Epps on multiple occasions saying “We are going inside”, even after peaceful protesters were met with police force on the West Terrace.
Not once did my mother, my friend, or I pass the police line or continue into the Capitol Building that day. However I was attacked multiple times with rubber bullets and sprayed repeatedly directly in the face with various chemicals for speaking on my megaphone. My mother was also sprayed with multiple different chemicals in her face and shot with rubber bullets and pepper balls in her head for no reason. Capitol police were aiming for faces leaving multiple people’s faces riddled with holes bleeding profusely.
My friend was hit in the head with a concussion grenade and it went off severely injuring him and cracking one of his teeth without warning or any provocation. It was clear they wanted to severely injure people without any announced reason or any apparent provocation. I watched as Capitol Police beat unarmed women with batons. I watched a very petite woman pushed over by Capitol police onto a sharp leg of a barricade that was on its side purposely and unwarranted. They wanted to hurt the vulnerable and elderly. Everyone was asking “Why are you doing this?” They were out for blood!
I remember walking back into the crowd to find my mother and hearing Ray Epps yelling “keep going, push forward” and still pushing the idea that we were “going inside”. He even said, “We knew this would happen, this is why we showed up.” He was pushing the same metal sign in the same way that the DOJ has used to charge me with felony assault. (We were trying to push it upright, not to harm anyone.) Never did I expect the events to unfold as they did that day. Yet cool, calm, and collected Ray Epps was still there directing others to “remember the plan”. The plan that he and his corrupt cronies had in place on a very specific timeline, seemingly in order to stop the truth from coming out on the house floor as representatives started to contest the election. Imagine if our representatives had time to present the evidence in a constitutional debate on the house floor in front of millions on national television. I knew something was off. It was an ominous feeling I know shared by many patriots that day.

I decided to leave early on, well before any breach in the police line actually occurred. Little did I know that the Capitol police were already waiving people inside the building on the east side.
Now I am facing decades in prison. I’m up against the full weight of the DOJ, the DC-Gulag, a very bias court circuit and the mainstream media lies with nothing but a court appointed lawyer who seems to be working against me.
I wish to put Ray Epps on the stand to answer the tough questions. Why is Ray Epps not in jail for inciting the crowd or obstruction of congress or seditious conspiracy? Where is equal application of the law? Who was he there with? What were his motives and who does he work for? Why did he keep repeating that we need to go inside not only a day before January 6th but even after being met with police force outside the Capitol?
Why am I being treated harshly and Ray Epps is free to go when he was clearly more involved in the events of January 6th? God bless America. Pray for justice pray for truth.
Thank you for supporting my family and I during these hard times.
Sean McHugh
Prisoner #378159
https://www.givesendgo.com/G27E3

Sean-McHugh-2-1.jpg

Sean McHugh with his son before January 6th.
Through their persecution of hundreds of political prisoners, Merrick Garland’s DOJ has made clear that urging people to “Go into the Capitol” constitutes a heinous crime. They have made it clear that moving or pushing objects in the vicinity of law enforcement constitutes “assault with a dangerous weapon”. They have made clear that trespassing on Capitol grounds is felony “Obstruction of Justice”, punishable by up to 20 years in prison.
***SEAN McHUGH DESPERATELY NEEDS AN ATTORNEY. Please help him here.
While Ray Epps is on video doing all of the above – including acknowledging the illegality of his conduct (“I’ll probably go to jail for it”) – Garland’s DOJ has offered no explanation as to why Epps is a free man and uncharged UNLIKE THE MANY PROTESTERS HE INFLUENCED.

The notorious RAY EPPS.
According to a Ray Epps PUFF PIECE by the failing New York Times, poor Ray Epps is in the Rocky Mountains “in hiding” with his wife, running from the extremists who have targeted him. (If there was ever doubt that Ray Epps is a Fed, the defense piece the New York Times wrote for him should be the proof.)
00dc-epps-1-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

Photo of Phony Ray Epps from his “New York Times” PR Piece, in front of his trailer with his wife. According to Epps, he is now in hiding, afraid of the ‘extremists’ that are haunting him. Poor guy.
At least four men including McHugh, Marshall Neefe, Jose Padilla and Thomas Hamner have been charged with felony assault and ordered detained for pushing the metal sign alongside Epps. See the metal sign incident here:
See video on TGP.
Although McHugh was repeatedly urging others to ‘PEACEFULLY’ march (at the behest of Epps) and moving the same sign in the same fashion, he now subject to 13 months of dehumanizing pretrial detention—and has received no such mainstream sympathy as Epps. See video of Sean asking people to be peaceful below:
See video on TGP.
In fact, McHugh is being urged by his public defender to accept a plea offer that would put him in jail for 7-8 years – despite injuring no one, damaging nothing, not entering the building and abiding by curfew.
McHugh is the third man to come forward to say he was witness to Rap Epps igniting lawlessness that day.
Even leftists classify Epps as a “kind of a mentor… seen on the front lines”who “gives instructions” and “seems to help direct the breach.” One other January 6 defendant told the Epoch Times that Epps pulled three men from the crowd and directed them to obtain siege weapons from a hatch on Capitol grounds.
So why is McHugh accused of a “de facto leadership role” for repeating Epps orders to march peacefully?
***SEAN’S LEGAL BATTLE HAS JUST BEGUN! HE NEEDS OUR HELP! DONATE WHAT YOU CAN HERE.
Declining to charge Epps, the DOJ is defying common sense and Constitutional law. While others are being vindictively prosecuted, Epps walks free. For far less inflammatory statements, others are being penalized with “Leadership Enhancements”. This is a clear violation of our rights under the United States Constitution.
Sean McHugh needs a lawyer who will confront injustice with courage. His fight is the fight for all Americans.
Sean-McHugh-1.jpg

Sean McHugh as a free man.
DONATE WHAT YOU CAN TO HELP SEAN AND HIS FAMILY SURVIVE HERE.
What is happening to these people is just unbelievable and totally un American. You do not even have to debate their guilt or innocence. Holding some people in solitary for over a year, some of them for a "trespassing" charge. This should have every American screaming to the top of their lungs regardless if you believe they are guilty or innocent. This is an attack by the powers that be on our constitution.

I personally believe this is all politics and hopefully if the Pubs take control in January a lot of the "evidence" that is being suppressed right now will come out. It also is my personal opinion that their are even sitting members of the gov't who are involved in how these people are being treated and the events that happened that day. Ray Epps is just one of the easy ones. Why was the national guard support turned down by NP and mayor days before the event. Are there really over 10,000 hours of extra video footage that is not being shown? Hell, I've watched one video myself on national TV many many times of folks being let in by police officers. There are so many things wrong with this situation and it should never happen again.

Again, regardless if think these people are guilty or innocent, in this country, you should not be/are not allowed to just lock someone up and through away the key. IMHO, that is worse than what happened that day.

What is happening to these people is just unbelievable and totally un American. You do not even have to debate their guilt or innocence. Holding some people in solitary for over a year, some of them for a "trespassing" charge. This should have every American screaming to the top of their lungs regardless if you believe they are guilty or innocent. This is an attack by the powers that be on our constitution.

I personally believe this is all politics and hopefully if the Pubs take control in January a lot of the "evidence" that is being suppressed right now will come out. It also is my personal opinion that their are even sitting members of the gov't who are involved in how these people are being treated and the events that happened that day. Ray Epps is just one of the easy ones. Why was the national guard support turned down by NP and mayor days before the event. Are there really over 10,000 hours of extra video footage that is not being shown? Hell, I've watched one video myself on national TV many many times of folks being let in by police officers. There are so many things wrong with this situation and it should never happen again.

Again, regardless if think these people are guilty or innocent, in this country, you should not be/are not allowed to just lock someone up and through away the key. IMHO, that is worse than what happened that day.
suppressed evidence ? lmao...

suppressed evidence ? lmao...

Release the Tape: Revolver Has Definitive Proof FBI Is Hiding Critical Footage of Jan 6 “Pipe Bomber”​

See below referenced videos on revolver
August 4, 2022 (13h ago)
PLEASE SUPPORT REVOLVER NEWS — Go Ad-Free HERE — Donate HERE
Ditch the ads on Revolver and Subscribe to ad-free… just $5 per month or $49 per year…
CHECK OUT THE NEWS FEEDFOLLOW US ON GABGETTRTWITTER

An exclusive analysis by Revolver News can prove that the FBI is in possession of, but has refused to release, security camera footage of the January 6 pipe bomber planting the pipe bomb at the DNC building at 7:52 p.m. on January 5th.
This extraordinary revelation should be the immediate subject of Congressional inquiry as to why the FBI has stonewalled release of the footage.
An executive summary of the missing footage has been condensed in this video below:

As described above and in more detail below, the stationary camera overlooking the DNC park benches — from which the FBI released a clip on March 9, 2021 timestamped approximately 7:42 p.m. on the night of January 5 2021 — should have a clear “moneyshot” picture of the pipe bomber reaching in to his bag and depositing the pipe bomb by the right bottom corner of the circled park bench in the image below.
All the FBI needs to do is show the same video camera’s footage from 10 minutes later:
2022.08.03-11.36-revolvernews-62eb0675586b2.jpg

We know this because of a simple Google Earth walkthrough (in detail below) and because the pipe bomber is captured at these same park benches on a second security camera whose footage the FBI released on September 8 last year (stillshot from such camera immediately below).
2022.08.03-11.39-revolvernews-62eb0718acf52.jpg

The reason the FBI has been hiding this key camera footage for 18 months is, for now, a matter of speculation.
What is now beyond speculation, however, is that the FBI has dead-on footage of the bomber planting the bomb at the DNC building. Yet despite a $100,000 reward out to the public asking for information leading the bomber’s arrest, the FBI is refusing to share this “moneyshot” footage with the public.
We will walk through the proof in detail below.
A Google Earth Walkthrough of the Pipe Bomber’s Path
To discover the fact of this missing footage from the FBI, Revolver took the path the FBI alleges the pipe bomber took and retraced the steps in Google Earth.
This path is set out by the FBI’s own video summary released on September 8 last year:
2022.08.03-11.40-revolvernews-62eb07604af47.jpg

For purposes of the DNC building pipe bomb, the path starts one block north of the DNC building. At 7:40 p.m., per the FBI’s released footage from March 9 last year, the pipe bomber is walking south on the eastern sidewalk down South Capitol St. A still from that FBI YouTube video is below:
2022.08.03-11.41-revolvernews-62eb07989ad0d.jpg

It was from this video that Revolver identified last year that the FBI must be withholding more footage of the pipe bomber than they have revealed. In the final frame of this video where the pipe bomber waits around for minutes, cell in hand, the pipe bomber is still in frame when the FBI cuts the footage. This is a stationary camera, meaning there must be more footage since the subject hasn’t left:
2022.08.03-11.42-revolvernews-62eb07ccbc20c.jpg
If the subject is still in the frame, this cannot be the final frame
READ MORE: FBI’s Ridiculous “Capitol Siege Pipe Bomb” Video Is An All-Out Assault on Common Sense
This is what tipped Revolver off last year that the FBI may be replicating the sketchy Jeffrey Epstein suicide situation, where, in FBI custody, the stationary cameras conveniently “broke” and then the CCTV footage was conveniently “erased”.
Recently, Revolver went into Google Earth to replicate this scene. This street in blue circle below, one street north of the DNC building, in red below:
2022.08.03-11.42-revolvernews-62eb08011c7fa.jpg

You can see in Google Earth street view that scene corresponds to the street view below [note to the public: do not harass citizens or families living on this block, we are simply recreating the FBI’s own described path from publicly available information]:
2022.08.03-11.44-revolvernews-62eb084073894.jpg

If you turn around from that house you can see it’s about 2 blocks from the Capitol:
2022.08.03-11.45-revolvernews-62eb088daec02.jpg

And if you keep walking south (like the bomb bomber did) you get to the DNC building on the next block (circled here). As per FBI video, the pipe bomber was loitering on the next block over, seeming to wait for a signal to go over to the DNC building the next door down:
2022.08.03-11.46-revolvernews-62eb08caa141b.jpg

Per the FBI’s graphic, below we recognize the pipe bomber’s walking path on South Capitol, and the circled area indicates the DNC park benches where the bomb would be found the next day on the 6th of January:
2022.08.03-11.47-revolvernews-62eb0911e4ff7.jpg

Again per the FBI graphic, below we depict the pipe bomber’s complete walking path around the DNC building.
He (or she) first arrives at the two-bench small park adjacent to the side of the building. He sits down on the street-side bench (what we call “Bench 1” in the summary video) at roughly 7:42 to 7:45 p.m. He checks his phone. He waits a minute. He gets up and walks around the building. He comes back to the benches. He sits on the building-side bench (what we call “Bench 2”) and deposits the bomb there, then leaves:
2022.08.03-11.48-revolvernews-62eb094c04006.jpg

This is the street-side park bench (Bench 1) that the bomber sits on when he enters the DNC grounds, before he does his lap. He still has his bomb in the bag at this point:
2022.08.03-11.49-revolvernews-62eb097955c67.jpg

Here’s is a still from the video the FBI publicly released from Camera 1 in the DNC park area showing the bomber on Bench 1 right after he enters:
2022.08.03-11.49-revolvernews-62eb099bb70e0.jpg

You can corroborate it’s the same site in Google Earth and the FBI video not just from the identical map and identical bench and identical crosswalk at the Canal St. intersection, but also the identical signpost with the silver streaks below the “One Way” sign:
2022.08.03-11.50-revolvernews-62eb09c7001ee.jpg

Here’s the Google street view:
2022.08.03-11.51-revolvernews-62eb09e751764.jpg

Now, the FBI’s publicly released footage from Camera 1 shows the bomber getting up the Bench 1 and beginning his lap around the DNC building. Note he still has bomb in his bag:
2022.08.03-11.51-revolvernews-62eb0a0a22668.jpg

That is the end the film from Camera 1, according to the FBI. But that is not only impossible, it’s a full-fledged scandal. The rest of the pipe bomber’s path illuminates why.
We are then told by the FBI that the bomber returns from his lap around the DNC building to the same park bench area, but this time he sits on the building-side park bench (what we call “Bench 2”). We know this because the FBI has disclosed a video from Camera 2, situated on the opposite side of the building from Camera 1:
2022.08.03-11.52-revolvernews-62eb0a3a78d70.jpg

It is from here that the bomber is said to have reached into his bag, pulled out the pipe bomb, and left it by the shrubbery-side leg of the bench:
2022.08.03-11.53-revolvernews-62eb0a7e7e93a.jpg

In Google earth, you can pinpoint that exact location to right here:
2022.08.03-11.54-revolvernews-62eb0aa1d3ac3.jpg

You can see the bomb was just 5 to 7 feet from the side of the DNC building.
Since we now know Secret Service was guarding this building after the late reveal that Secret Service drove Kamala Harris to this very site at the DNC building, ask yourself, could the Secret Service really fail to discover this pipe bomb in a security sweep just 5 to 7 feet from the building’s exterior?
The north-side security camera facing south (what we call “Camera 2”) should have been the FBI’s perfect moneyshot. They caught the pipe bomber on the park bench, reaching into the bag, pulling out the pipe bomb, and leaving. Incredible! There’s just one problem: you can’t see any of the deeds named above because the entire sequence is occluded by giant shrubbery blocking Camera 2:
2022.08.03-11.54-revolvernews-62eb0abe4ce50.jpg

But if you follow the timeline, and you walk through the DNC park layout, you immediately see the massive problem here: Camera 1, the south stationary camera facing north, was fixed on BOTH park benches:

So Camera 1, unless it malfunctioned Epstein-style between 7:48pm and 7:52pm, would have caught the entire action sequence of the pipe bomber taking out and dropping off the DNC pipe bomb, totally unobstructed in a clear shot with nothing blocking Camera 1 at all! That same camera should contain the moneyshot at 7:52 p.m.:

Why would the FBI block the ultimate moneyshot of the pipe bomber walking up the bench, showing the pipe bomb in frame, and showing it being physically deposited?
That entire sequence is all right there on Camera 1. In the following clip, you can hear how frustrated MSNBC was by the failure to capture the moment the pipe bomb was planted, as the clip begins with “Now you don’t actually see the person place the pipe bomb”:

We now know that exact same stationary video surveillance camera would show the pipe bomber placing the pipe bomb in clear view, if the FBI simply turned over that same camera’s footage rolling just 10 minutes after the clip they already published!
Yet the FBI is still hiding this key clip 18 months later. This is despite the FBI ostensibly offering a $100,000 reward out to the public for any helpful identifying information.

Fedsurrection Connection:
The above bombshell revelation adds one more disturbing layer to an apparent cover-up of key details relating to the January 6 pipe bomb by the FBI and the Justice Department.
Indeed, the identity of the January 6 pipe bomber is one of the great unsolved mysteries of our time. The most wanted criminal in the biggest FBI investigation in US history has forever changed everything we thought we knew about living in a 21st century surveillance state. Evidently, all you need is a hoodie and you can neutralize the entire juggernaut field of modern forensics.
Let’s start with a recap of Fedsurrection concerns around the pipe bomb saga.
After 18 months, the complete and total failure of the FBI and Justice Department to find even a single lead on the bomber’s identity, or collect a single trace bioforensic particle from the bomber’s trip around Capitol Hill, defies all charitable interpretations. Revolver unpacked the whole sordid ordeal 16 months ago in this must-read primer piece.
The official story, from the FBI’s side, reads like a ghost story.
The night before January 6, a ghost figure strolled through DC’s Capitol Hill district—the seat of the US federal government. For more than an hour, the ghost walked on foot, on empty public streets, through surveillance fortress central, first to the DNC’s party headquarters, and then to the GOP’s, at each location removing from its backpack a live home-made explosive device. The DNC bomb was planted in plain view of a security camera the entire time.
Yet 18 months later, the pipe bomber not only has no name, it has no race, no gender, no age range. No leads on any of the above either. A ghost.
The ghost has no DNA. According to the FBI, the ghost never left a single fingerprint, skin cell, hair follicle, or breath droplet on anything it touched or sat on during the entire DC walking tour the FBI has captured on camera. No traces are recoverable from either of the two home-made pipe bomb devices the ghost presumably toiled over for hours building amateur-style in some basement somewhere.
For reference, in 2018, the dubbed “MAGA bomber” Cesar Sayoc, who allegedly built and mailed pipe bombs to prominent Democrats, was instantly identified from just a single trace fingerprint.
But the January 6 pipe bomb ghost never coughed, sneezed, or exhaled moisture onto any parts of any of the two devices, nor into its gloves before touching anything, or including the bag, the bombs, or the bench. There is nothing traceable from cell phone calls or text messages the pipe bomber may have interacted with, despite videos show him/her using a mobile device and being totally alone on the street for meters, with very few possible other pings nearby to narrow down the list of suspects.
Then throw in the fact that the DC FBI Field Office’s Assistant Director-In-Charge on the night of the pipe bombs was the same FBI special agent-in-charge whose agents sold pipe bomb materials to a right-wing militia just one month before the 2020 election.

Revolver covered the FBI and Justice Department sides of the pipe bomb cover-up all year last year. What we didn’t cover at the time was the role of the Secret Service. That’s because nothing was publicly known about the Secret Service’s role in the pipe bomb saga until November 2021, 10 months after the event.
As it turns out, the secret location Kamala Harris left the Capitol to go to in the morning — long before any violence or hint of violence ever broke out at the Capitol on January 6 — was none other than the DNC office building: the very site where the DNC pipe bomb had been planted the night before.
The Biden Administration, and Kamala Harris in particular, kept this fact such a secret that not even Democrat party inner circle members were allowed to know it until then.
In fact, not even the US Justice Department knew. Incredibly, for the first 10 months after January 6, in dozens of criminal indictments, federal prosecutors had gone out of their way to tell judges and grand juries that Kamala Harris was inside the Capitol building while it was under siege by protesters. Prosecutors were forced to file dozens of superseding indictments, because they had lied to federal judges and grand jurors to convince them that Harris was in the Capitol, under siege by the defendants on trial.
Finally, the reaction from Democrats to this latest development in the pipe bomb investigation will be telling. In this piece, we have shown conclusively that the FBI is withholding key footage of the pipe bomb suspect planting an explosive device outside of the Democrat National Committee. How odd would it be if the response to this piece is Republicans and Trump supporters clamoring for the FBI to release the footage, while Democrats stay silent.
It would almost be as odd as the New York Times running a sympathetic puff piece on the only January 6 rioter caught on camera repeatedly urging people to storm the Capitol as early as January 5th.
Read More: Disinfo Campaign Launched to Discredit Key Questions Concerning Ray Epps and January 6th
In any case, we hope the Democrats will pleasantly surprise us in this case and join the American people in demanding that the FBI release the critical footage on the pipe bomber.
Ditch the ads on Revolver and Subscribe to ad-free… just $5 per month or $49 per year…
SUPPORT REVOLVER NEWS — Go Ad-Free HERE — Donate HERE
CHECK OUT THE NEWS FEEDFOLLOW US ON GABGETTRTWITTER

Reactions: CUTiger1977

Confirmed: At Least 20 Undercover FBI and ATF Were Embedded at Capitol on Jan. 6 Along with Several Undercover Capitol Police Agents​

By Jim Hoft
Published August 15, 2022 at 11:49am
jeremy-brown-.jpg
Veteran and former Green Beret Jeremy Brown (on right) and the FBI agents who came to his home to recruit him as an operative on January 6. (left)
As GP reported months ago, Jeremy Brown refused to be an informant for the FBI on January 6 — They wanted him to be one of their operatives at the Jan. 6 Trump rallies.
According to an earlier TGP report:
The FBI called Jeremy’s cellphone and asked for a meeting after trying to contact him at his house. Jeremy then met with the FBI agents at a restaurant in Ybor City in December. He told Brandon Gray that 38 seconds into the interview the FBI attempted to recruit him to spy on the Oath Keepers.

TRENDING: THANK YOU TGP READERS! YOU ARE THE BEST! DC Gitmo Prisoner Thanks Gateway Pundit Readers for Raising NEARLY $2 MILLION for the Political Prisoners and Their Families (VIDEO)
Jeremy refused to be an FBI informant so they stormed his home and arrested him on bogus misdemeanor charges months after the Jan. 6 protests.
On Thursday afternoon, September 30th, at 3:45 PM Eastern the FBI raided Jeremy Brown’s home and arrested Jeremy. The charge is trespassing. The FBI sent 20 vehicles for his arrest. DHS and Pinellas County law enforcement were also present. The FBI was in Jeremy’s home for 5-and-a-half hours looking for evidence.
Jeremy Brown is still in jail in Florida on a misdemeanor charge. It appears likely that the government is holding him as a political prisoner for not working with the FBI as an operative on Jan. 6.
** You can support Jeremy Brown’s fundraising effort here.
The FBI finally admitted last September to The New York Times that they were running informants and operatives inside groups attending the January 6 rallies in Washington DC.
In fact, one of the first “protesters” inside the US Capitol was an FBI informant.
What a surprise!

There is also evidence that the US Capitol Police were also running informants and operatives inside the Trump crowd including members who entered the US Capitol with the protesters.

Now we learn that at least 20 assets from the FBI and Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives were embedded in the crowds at the US Capitol on January 6, 2021.
The Epoch Times reported:
At least 20 FBI and Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives “assets” were embedded around the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, a defense attorney claimed in a court filing on April 12.
The allegation was made in a motion seeking to dismiss seditious conspiracy and obstruction charges against 10 Oath Keepers defendants in one of the most prominent Jan. 6 criminal cases.
David W. Fischer, attorney for Thomas E. Caldwell of Berryville, Virginia, filed a 41-page motion to dismiss four counts on behalf of all Oath Keepers case defendants before U.S. District Judge Amit P. Mehta in Washington.
Caldwell is charged in the indictment, but isn’t a member of the Oath Keepers, he told The Epoch Times in March.
“At least 20 FBI and ATF assets were embedded around the Capitol on J6,” reads a footnote on page 6 of the motion. No other details were provided in the document.
Here is the quote from the report on Page 6.
20-fbi-atf-agents.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT