ADVERTISEMENT

10/22 Trump up 31 points

Why don’t you explain it to us
Polymarket odds move based on incoming bets. So if you have someone throwing a million down on something it’s going to shift the percentage of winning. It’s not your traditional betting market where they try and balance the odds to ensure the house always wins. They’re basing the percentage to win chance off of the amount of bets that come in on a specific betting line.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Polymarket odds move based on incoming bets. So if you have someone throwing a million down on something it’s going to shift the percentage of winning. It’s not your traditional betting market where they try and balance the odds to ensure the house always wins. They’re basing the percentage to win chance off of the amount of bets that come in on a specific betting line.
Polymarket also takes into consideration the daily vote totals. So as everyday goes by and more votes are reported the more accurate they will be.

If you pay for more polls, then you get more polls. So when MAGA pays for more polls in Trumps favor, they get them. Its how they are running this campaign. The whole operatas is a gas lighting exposition.
And when the left pays for polls? Stop projecting...

Polymarket also takes into consideration the daily vote totals. So as everyday goes by and more votes are reported the more accurate they will be.

Can you provide a link to back that up? I just read about polymarket and could not find it. Everything I read says it is based on bets, can be easily manipulated by a few large bets, it users skew libertarian, and is owned by trump backer Peter thiel.

prepare yourself. Its coming.
We all know whats coming. There is only one way you win and its not legit. Im watching TX and MO. The signs are in place. There is no way the deepstate can allow an outsider to win again. If by some chance they F it up again like 2016 and dont rig it enough they will move to the next option. Either way I dont see America getting past whats about to happen. Only way is for the right to bend the knee forever to the left. That wont happen...

We all know whats coming. There is only one way you win and its not legit. Im watching TX and MO. The signs are in place. There is no way the deepstate can allow an outsider to win again. If by some chance they F it up again like 2016 and dont rig it enough they will move to the next option. Either way I dont see America getting past whats about to happen. Only way is for the right to bend the knee forever to the left. That wont happen...

The majority of americans dont think like you. You are the minority. There is no cheating. it is called reality.

Can you provide a link to back that up? I just read about polymarket and could not find it. Everything I read says it is based on bets, can be easily manipulated by a few large bets, it users skew libertarian, and is owned by trump backer Peter thiel.
Sure, as you know, markets consume all information immediately. When the vote totals are released in the evening and that knowledge becomes public, it is then calculated into the price. Of course that assumes an efficient market, and i understand that you are arguing that the market is not efficient.

However, if they have honest voter rolls, and you know how many people have voted so far and how many votes are remaining ...... then as time passes the result becomes more and more certain.

Reactions: TigerRagRob
Sure, as you know, markets consume all information immediately. When the vote totals are released in the evening and that knowledge becomes public, it is then calculated into the price. Of course that assumes an efficient market, and i understand that you are arguing that the market is not efficient.

However, if they have honest voter rolls, and you know how many people have voted so far and how many votes are remaining ...... then as time passes the result becomes more and more certain.
That’s not a link. That’s a statement with no corresponding information to support it.

Trump is going to lose. Prepare yourself.
tenor.gif

Following Florida, Texas sued the Biden-Harris administration Tuesday after requesting citizenship status information about registered voters in Texas, and not receiving it from federal agencies as required by law.

Last week, a coalition of attorneys general, including from Florida and Texas, called on Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas to provide the requested information. They made the requests as multiple states removed thousands of noncitizens from their voter rolls. After not receiving the information, Florida sued last week. Other states in the coalition are also expected to sue.

Reactions: fatpiggy
Installed not elected??? Wrong picture D-Bag. Whether you like him or not , he WAS elected. She WAS NOT! Goodness ya'll are insufferable.
Wasn't even paying attention to the picture, it was about the words in the text that were spot on and you know it's true. He lost by 7 million popular votes because America hates him but he refuses to accept it. This avalanche of right-leaning pollsters are setting the stage for claims of fraud when he ungloriously loses again - and you will go along with it just like the rest of the red sheep.

There will be an epic meltdown no matter who wins. Kamala wins, the right will say the world is over. Trump wins, the left will say democracy is gone. It will be entertaining no matter what. People are so extreme.
The difference to me is the Left is closer to being right about what happens if Trump wins. Additionally, if Kamala wins, I want her to treat them well and do everything she can to make their lives better. None of us believe that the maga contingent wants the same for us.

Wasn't even paying attention to the picture, it was about the words in the text that were spot on and you know it's true. He lost by 7 million popular votes because America hates him but he refuses to accept it. This avalanche of right-leaning pollsters are setting the stage for claims of fraud when he ungloriously loses again - and you will go along with it just like the rest of the red sheep.
Spot on for heels-up. Again, he WAS elected. Those were the words in the text that were totally false.

Reactions: fatpiggy
This avalanche of right-leaning pollsters

You keep saying this, but 538 accounts for that and is still moving to Trump. They also exclude Rasmussen and flag Republican funded pollsters like Trafalger. In PA, the following all have Trump tied or up just in the last week. Are they all biased, partisan right-leaning pollsters?

Emerson
Quantum Insights
Redfield and Wilton
AtlasIntel (one of the most accurate in 2020)
Bullfinch

Also a lot of focus on polymarket and how that’s skewed with whales and what not. How do you explain Bovada having Trump as a -165 to +140 favorite right now?

You keep saying this, but 538 accounts for that and is still moving to Trump. They also exclude Rasmussen and flag Republican funded pollsters like Trafalger. In PA, the following all have Trump tied or up just in the last week. Are they all biased, partisan right-leaning pollsters?

Emerson
Quantum Insights
Redfield and Wilton
AtlasIntel (one of the most accurate in 2020)
Bullfinch

Also a lot of focus on polymarket and how that’s skewed with whales and what not. How do you explain Bovada having Trump as a -165 to +140 favorite right now?
It doesn't shock me at all that a republican would beat Kamala. But it's hard for me to believe that Trump could truly win this election. I'm always skeptical of the polls.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT