ADVERTISEMENT

10 Football facts that will blow your mind

I think triond.net is primarily spam. The article is completely incorrect with it's college football stats. All wrong! I think people can say anything and get published on this site. My antivirus did not want to let me on the site, so I might regret overriding it. Just FYI.

I think triond.net is primarily spam. The article is completely incorrect with it's college football stats. All wrong! I think people can say anything and get published on this site. My antivirus did not want to let me on the site, so I might regret overriding it. Just FYI.

Yea got a pop up on my phone immediately. That site has aids.

It should be obvious that a random post from a person who just joined and has only one post should not be clicked on, but you do you. 😅

Surprised you didn't ask him if he had his mask on or got the stab before he clicked on it.
You know you clicked on it as well:eek:

It should be obvious that a random post from a person who just joined and has only one post should not be clicked on, but you do you. 😅
This is one time I totally agree with you, dpic73. I'm not in the habit of checking the posters before reading the post. Only afterwards did I check to see there was only one post from the guy/gal. Lesson learned, but give me some credit dude. I did say I might regret it and warned others. You love trying to make someone look bad by taking the cheap shots and being the a--hole, but "you do you."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT