ADVERTISEMENT

2 more rounds of stimulus checks by November

As someone who has been furloughed since March and will be until October, I support any extra assistance, especially in the form of $600 a week. My family is getting crushed

Sorry to hear and best wishes. When someone is furloughed is he/she eligible to find other work or would that compromise Healthcare and other benefits from furloughed job?

"Our kids will be paying off those 800 million that went to Trump businesses, friends, allies, and big corporations instead of to small businesses like it should have. No wonder the admin whined and cried, wanting no names to be disclosed and then when dems said no--whined until they got a tiny bit of potential oversight that was steamrolled by this corrupt swamp of an administration.

Disgusting."

wow

you are disgusted by a fake narrative

that must suck

Last edited:
Trump's name will be on the checks so, essentially, he's buying votes
Trump could sign a check for me for a million dollars, and he still wouldn't get my vote! Well on second thought, if my vote was the deciding factor in the election then he wouldn't get my vote.

Reactions: other1
Our kids will be paying off those 800 million that went to Trump businesses, friends, allies, and big corporations instead of to small businesses like it should have. No wonder the admin whined and cried, wanting no names to be disclosed and then when dems said no--whined until they got a tiny bit of potential oversight that was steamrolled by this corrupt swamp of an administration.

Disgusting.

The first stimulus was nothing and what really should happen is money going to state budgets since they actually need to balance budgets and the cuts coming are insane in many states. You connect that to all the people who won't be able to pay rent/mortgages in the coming months?? Ugly.

If the govt would've been upfront and told the country--here is 5-7k in your bank account today--stay home, wear a mask if you have to and let two cycles of virus (about a month or two) pass and then we can slowly reopen with testing and contact tracing and be done with this, we would be in such a better spot.

Zero leadership. Zero.

(that is repubs acquiescing to Trumps stupid games and twitter rants and dems not making a stronger stand against this admin's corrupt behavior--and don't get me started about the extreme executive overreach and abuse of power by Barr, cronies, and his stormtroopers--never has the US been in such an authoritarian state and the rule of law threatened...PS QAnon is bogus nonsense...)

tenor.gif

"Our kids will be paying off those 800 million that went to Trump businesses, friends, allies, and big corporations instead of to small businesses like it should have. No wonder the admin whined and cried, wanting no names to be disclosed and then when dems said no--whined until they got a tiny bit of potential oversight that was steamrolled by this corrupt swamp of an administration.

Disgusting."

wow

you are disgusted by a fake narrative

that must suck

Nope.

If you got any receipts to prove your point--I will evaluate it on the merits. But it isn't fake.

giphy-downsized.gif

(and my usage of sheep is intentional--im constantly amazed that those who are so against BIG GOVT but turn a blind eye when an authoritarian is dismantling the rule of law and enriching himself in plain view of everyone...)

giphy-downsized.gif

(and my usage of sheep is intentional--im constantly amazed that those who are so against BIG GOVT but turn a blind eye when an authoritarian is dismantling the rule of law and enriching himself in plain view of everyone...)

The only thing in plain view is your breathtaking stupidity.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT