ADVERTISEMENT

24 year old mother shot to death by BLM group

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. This story keeps getting attention while leaving out the key details

-She was walking around a known dangerous area at 3am
-They keep mentioning she was a mom. What mom leaves their child to go walk around a sketchy area at 3am.
-She, or someone in her crew, says the N word loud enough for others to hear (once again, in a bad area at 3am.)
-People object, and both sides draw guns.
-She shouts out a statement she knows will anger the people who just brandished weapons

Sad she was killed, but she made multiple mistakes up that point that could have been avoided.

I am a voting conservative, and this shit will be weaponized by the right to make a political point. When in reality it was most likely a bad drug deal and stupid choices.
As i read it and saw where both groups pulled guns I felt like it was something else as well. 3 am. Walking in a rough area. It does sound like a drug deal gone bad for sure. Hate it for the 3 year old.

Out at the daily fail...
I looked it up and could have picked from a hundred sources. It wouldn’t matter which one I chose unless it was CNN which magically didn’t appear as one of them

Sad to say this. But there are bad people in this world and most often they do bad things simply because they are bad. Not because of any political or racial reason or excuse. Sometimes race is the reason. I am not saying it never is.

i dont know anything about this case and not specifically talking about this case.

Sad to say this. But there are bad people in this world and most often they do bad things simply because they are bad. Not because of any political or racial reason or excuse. Sometimes race is the reason. I am not saying it never is.

i dont know anything about this case and not specifically talking about this case.
It’s making it a lot easier to blame stuff on racism or covid right now.

Reactions: scott in nashville
It’s just another tidbit of information the main stream media leaves out. Things like this are happening and fade away without a sound. The hypocritical way of thinking is mind numbing. If it were a drug deal but the opposite way would that make a difference? Not to most including me, but the media and people who would lose their mind would be unreal. The point being a phony race card is being used to create a horrific scenario and I don’t see it ending well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT