ADVERTISEMENT

36,000 NYPD officers

Could the president hire all 36,000 at one time?

offer 10% raise for every officer

spread out security officers thru out all depts

cuomo would love that slap in the face

Why? Are you referring to offices within the Fed?

Honestly I doubt an experienced NYPD officer is going to have trouble finding a job somewhere else. That department has a pretty good reputation.

If NYC doesn't want cops, fine. They can have no cops. Same for Atlanta, Minneapolis, wherever.

If it burns, it burns. Fvck 'em. Give the people what they want. I'm tired of worrying about saving people from their own stupid ass choices.

When they want them back, they can have them back IF the cops want to come back. If I were one of the cops they wanted back, I'd make them beg. Both on their knees and with their checkbooks.

Last edited:
Reactions: appalachiatiger

Honestly I doubt an experienced NYPD officer is going to have trouble finding a job somewhere else. That department has a pretty good reputation.

If NYC doesn't want cops, fine. They can have no cops. Same for Atlanta, Minneapolis, wherever.

If it burns, it burns. Fvck 'em. Give the people what they want. I'm tired of worrying about saving people from their own stupid ass choices.

When they want them back, they can have them back if the cops want to come back.

no way can you stay in such a position that personal liability is an issue on every confrontation.

no wonder liberal lawyers like the clintons favor such stupid legislation

its a complete transfer of wealth in cities from patrol officers to the city law firms

no way can you stay in such a position that personal liability is an issue on every confrontation.

no wonder liberal lawyers like the clintons favor such stupid legislation

its a complete transfer of wealth in cities from patrol officers to the city law firms

There's a middle ground here. While I partially agree, the other side of that coin is that bad cops can do whatever they like and never have any responsibility for their actions. That's every bit as bad as what you are saying.

There's a middle ground here. While I partially agree, the other side of that coin is that bad cops can do whatever they like and never have any responsibility for their actions. That's every bit as bad as what you are saying.

Here's the real question I have - putting Floyd (remember him?) aside, how much of what we have seen is "bad cops" vs cops that either panicked or were poorly trained?

I agree that truly bad cops hurt everyone and need to be flushed out, but I also think that if you allow a cop to be personally liable (ie can be sued) for doing a job that is guaranteed to piss someone off every so often (news flash - most crooks don't like being arrested) things are gonna get bad really fast.

But if NYC wants to go down the road of reduced cops and try something else, good luck to them. Maybe they'll find something that works better. If so, great.

If not, that's their problem.

good_luck_morgan_freeman.gif

true but those incidences are rare. getting rid of bad cops is alot easier than what going on.

do you support the new democratic policies?

When they want them back, they can have them back IF the cops want to come back. If I were one of the cops they wanted back, I'd make them beg. Both on their knees and with their checkbooks.

they need jobs

the way NY is setting them up is crazy. anyone can see it. i bet that dam liberal attorney that works for schiff has something to do with this

these loons from the left really think that a city can operate with a police.

my ex natalie- she use to think that no one would mess with her. so she never locked door,

next thing i know in the middle of the night im in hand to hand combat with a meth head

choked him out and and threw him off the deck. it broke his shoulder and he tried to sue me.

didnt work

true but those incidences are rare. getting rid of bad cops is alot easier than what going on.

do you support the new democratic policies?

I'll answer - I think there is value in having differently-trained officers for certain situations - homelessness, drug abuse, other "social issues". Keep the cops out of that crap. Leave them for the dangerous crap.

But I also have zero confidence that NYC will implement this in any sort of proper way.

I'll answer - I think there is value in having differently-trained officers for certain situations - homelessness, drug abuse, other "social issues". Keep the cops out of that crap. Leave them for the dangerous crap.

But I also have zero confidence that NYC will implement this in any sort of proper way.

the problem with the "social" issues is these people are violent.

they are the way they are and most will not change.

every moment they are thinking about how to get their next fix

a officer has to be present for most calls.

in others a gun needs to be present because of the potential of violence needs to be held back by the appearance of force.

i dated a social worker one time. crazy bat stuff they see.

technically after looking at her files i really thought we were just wasting our money on drug addicts.

cant fix stupid

but if you makes you better to try i guess go for it.

i dont wanna chip in to help pay for it

seattle invest $100,000 per homeless person last year.

thats freaking insane

Amidst a bevy of coronavirus relief proposals, Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) announced new legislation Saturday morning that would provide every person in America, regardless of citizenship state or age, with a pre-loaded debit card of $2000 a month

and

Instead of racking up debt, Tlaib’s proposal would ask the government to mint two $1 trillion dollar coins, which would then be sold to the treasury department at full face value.

ADVERTISEMENT