ADVERTISEMENT

5 things I wanna see Saturday against App St.

ClemsonTig96

Valles Marineris
Silver Member
Dec 1, 2023
1. A win. Pretty self explanatory but a loss to the mountaineers could really sink an already leaky ship.

2. Other guys get some chances. On offense i wanna see 1, 12 and 6 get the ball more. 8 and 22 have had more than enough chances to prove they could do it and they haven’t/cant. Also would like to see Haynes get some more touches to bring that change up behind Mafah.
On Defense- lemme see some Sammy Brown and Ashton Hampton.

3. The offense find some type of identity. I still can not tell you what Garret Riley wants to do on offense?

4. Establish a rhythm on offense. I was actually impressed with the OL yesterday for the most part. And I’ll even say Cade looked a “little better” (that’s debatable for sure)

5. The atmosphere at DV for kick off. Yesterday in Atlanta sucked about as bad as it possibly could but when you look at Clemsons schedule it COULD win every game left and be sitting there in the ACC champ game with a chance at the CFP. But again if you eff around a find out with a loss to App Saturday you could easily be sitting at 4 losses halfway thru the schedule. (Uga, app, nc st, Fsu)

Im still holding out hope the Tigers have a really good year and make the CFP and it’s possible due to being in the ACC and having a relatively easy schedule left but I do acknowledge the fact this ship could be sunk by early October if they don’t figure some things out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.