ADVERTISEMENT

5G Technology

I’m not saying he talked him into it, I’m saying that’s how Billy Joel knows about it & decided to put it into the video! Everything I’ve said is coming right up your ass!
Obama told him?

Tell me what’s coming.
Mathew 24... JESUS said the following... “If it were Possible, EVEN The Elect would be Deceived!”

Revelation 12 says, “Satan Deceives The Whole World!”
Satan Deceives The Whole World because The Global Leaders Worship Satan & Take on his Characteristics... Lying, Killing, Stealing, Destroying, Deceiving. This is made possible because the Media is part of the NWO! So the Media Lies & Cover Things Up For Them. If You Want To Know How They Feel About Us, They Call Us “Useless Eaters!” Read John Coleman’s Book, “Committee of 300” He was Murdered For Exposing Them.

“There has NEVER been a Time like the Tribulation nor will there Ever be again. If those days WEREN’T Cut Short, NO ONE Would Survive, But For The Sake Of The Elect, (Jewish People in Israel) Those Days Will Be Shortened.”
He’s talking about the Jews in Israel in the last 3.5 years of the Tribulation. The last 3.5 years before JESUS returns is called “The Great Tribulation”

“As it was in the Days of Noah, So Shall it be @ the Coming of The SON of Man (JESUS)”
In the Days of Noah, there were Hybrids, Part Man, Part Animal & Giants. This is due to the “Fallen Angels/Demons Sleeping with Both AnimalS & Woman. This is why GOD Flooded the Whole Earth. It rained for 40 days & 40 nights. The Ark rested on Mount Ararat, Where it sits today covered in Ice @ more than 17,000 Feet.

& In Luke, JESUS The Following.... “Men’s Hearts Failing Them For Looking After Those Things Which Are Coming On The Earth!”

“The Waves & The Seas Roaring”
This speaks to the Ice in Antartica Melting! Watch The Movie “Day After Tomorrow” The Black Nobility runs Hollywood. They’re @ The Top Of the Food Chain In The NWO. If You’re Paying Attention, They Will Show What’s Going To Happen & What Technology They Possess.

It’s Late in The Game, The Only Thing That Can Save Us, is To Receive JESUS as our Lord

Reactions: tigergrad03
Mathew 24... JESUS said the following... “If it were Possible, EVEN The Elect would be Deceived!”

Revelation 12 says, “Satan Deceives The Whole World!”
Satan Deceives The Whole World because The Global Leaders Worship Satan & Take on his Characteristics... Lying, Killing, Stealing, Destroying, Deceiving. This is made possible because the Media is part of the NWO! So the Media Lies & Cover Things Up For Them. If You Want To Know How They Feel About Us, They Call Us “Useless Eaters!” Read John Coleman’s Book, “Committee of 300” He was Murdered For Exposing Them.

“There has NEVER been a Time like the Tribulation nor will there Ever be again. If those days WEREN’T Cut Short, NO ONE Would Survive, But For The Sake Of The Elect, (Jewish People in Israel) Those Days Will Be Shortened.”
He’s talking about the Jews in Israel in the last 3.5 years of the Tribulation. The last 3.5 years before JESUS returns is called “The Great Tribulation”

“As it was in the Days of Noah, So Shall it be @ the Coming of The SON of Man (JESUS)”
In the Days of Noah, there were Hybrids, Part Man, Part Animal & Giants. This is due to the “Fallen Angels/Demons Sleeping with Both AnimalS & Woman. This is why GOD Flooded the Whole Earth. It rained for 40 days & 40 nights. The Ark rested on Mount Ararat, Where it sits today covered in Ice @ more than 17,000 Feet.

& In Luke, JESUS The Following.... “Men’s Hearts Failing Them For Looking After Those Things Which Are Coming On The Earth!”

“The Waves & The Seas Roaring”
This speaks to the Ice in Antartica Melting! Watch The Movie “Day After Tomorrow” The Black Nobility runs Hollywood. They’re @ The Top Of the Food Chain In The NWO. If You’re Paying Attention, They Will Show What’s Going To Happen & What Technology They Possess.

It’s Late in The Game, The Only Thing That Can Save Us, is To Receive JESUS as our Lord
The Melting of the Ice in Antartica is due to the NWO’s Chemtrail Program, which has been in existence for almost 80 years!

Please don't feel sorry for me. I have me covered. I surely don't want your pity or your judgement. Worry about yourself. Apparently you didn't read what I wrote. As I have stated, I read all of the articles not just the ones that tell one side (your side) of the issue. Open mindedness helps aid in the understanding of the issue. You should try it. Your post attacks me and there in lies your problem. I surely don't want to listen to someone who will berate me because I may offer a different point of view. While I didn't express my point of view on the particular subject, I did offer a differing opinion from another source. The opinion offered seems to have triggered you. Other than my dumbass comment, I have been nothing short of civil with you. I suggest you try the same approach in talking to people, it might help in allowing people to be more accepting to your point of view. Attacking people will only turn them away which defeats the purpose.
You’re right. Apologies for any attack. In the current climate I think we all are sort of edgy. I just simply seek the truth. Nothing more and nothing less. I appreciate your alternate point of views. Some on here just attack for the sake of attacking. The lines become blurred at times. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely read your information.

Reactions: areeves
Soooo, if he was nicer to you you'd believe that chemtrail running, 5g pushing child molesting liberals were out to take over the world by requiring you to wear a mask?

I didn't say that. A friendly, healthy discussion whereas both points are discussed can uncover many truths. As the saying goes, there is his side, her side and the truth. I am not going to discount others point of view without at least doing my own research. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, it doesn't mean that I agree with them. However, if you are going to come at me with fire and brimstone and attempt to shove your opinion down my throat, don't expect a friendly response.

this thread is incredible

i refuse to believe this is anything but performance art
That’s exactly what the NWO & The Media want you to think! Unfortunately, can’t trust the Media because their in bed with the NWO. So, they Lie & Cover Up Everything they do. When a have a chance, check out John Coleman’s Book, Committee of 300. He exposed the NWO & They Murdered him. Just because the things I’ve said, Tigergrad03 & DaBadass & Cocks Are #1, doesn’t mean it’s NOT True. You’re NOT going to get the Truth from the Mainstream Media! Ain’t gonna happen!

Perhaps. But I’ve suspected that something is way off with all of this. Think about it. Africa and some 3rd world countries aren’t having much of a “virus” issue, at least not to anything close to what we are supposedly seeing. 5G shows up at the same time as the “virus.” I don’t believe in coincidence.

I think the much bigger question would be if this is true, would it be admitted? Because if it were imagine what would happen.

DUDE... Covid is a tiny living thing that gets inside of you, replicates and infects you. 5G is part of the light spectrum. No one is "beaming" a virus into you.

DUDE... Covid is a tiny living thing that gets inside of you, replicates and infects you. 5G is part of the light spectrum. No one is "beaming" a virus into you.
They do have that capability & long before 5G. Cell Towers will be used as a Crowd Control Measure when the NWO sees fit to use it!

I’ve got new for you, Cell Towers could make one sick long before 5G! 5G just ups the Ante. Cell Towers will be used for Crowd Control when the NWO sees fit. Another Factoid Delivered By Areeves.

Yes, electro magnetic radiation can indeed make you sick and or/hurt you. Microwaves will cook you just fine. Prolonged exposure to UV sunlight can cause cancer. HOWEVER, it CAN'T transmit a pathogen from place to place. That's Star Trek transporter stuff....

They do have that capability & long before 5G. Cell Towers will be used as a Crowd Control Measure when the NWO sees fit to use it!
NO, they don't. You can say the earth is flat too, but that doesn't make it so. Show me ONE even remotely credible study where matter (much less a living thing) has been transported from one place to another by use of the electromagnetic spectrum.

I’m not gonna waste time with this anymore. My last post on Covid was the last one I’ll make. I know for a fact that the frequencies in 5G produce the same symptoms as the virus. It’s not in a light spectrum. Governmental agencies know this. If you want to know the truth research it for yourself or don’t. We don’t have time to talk anymore. We have 3 months before the most horrific things you’ve ever seen begin.

According to the below link the article was removed by the Editor in Chief due to evidence showing substantial manipulation of the peer review.

https://www.biolifesas.org/biolife/...y-and-induction-of-coronavirus-in-skin-cells/
Does that make sense to you? I’m done with the Covid conspiracy. It’s the conspiracy of our lifetimes. Nothing further needs to be said. Prepare in every way you can over the next 3 months. The worst things we’ve ever seen will start around early November and progressively get worse. PM me if you want to know more.

NO, they don't. You can say the earth is flat too, but that doesn't make it so. Show me ONE even remotely credible study where matter (much less a living thing) has been transported from one place to another by use of the electromagnetic spectrum.

Yes they do! Go to educate-yourself.org & on the upper right, click “Cell Towers” ... John Coleman provides a lot of this information. He exposed the NWO & they Murdered him. I encourage you to read his book, Committee of 300.

ADVERTISEMENT