ADVERTISEMENT

5G Technology

Although all carriers are advertising 5G there is almost zero mm wave that has been deployed. There are a lot of technical challenges to deploying mm wave and currently not many use cases exist that companies are willing to pay for.

Reactions: The Orange Wave
Although all carriers are advertising 5G there is almost zero mm wave that has been deployed. There are a lot of technical challenges to deploying mm wave and currently not many use cases exist that companies are willing to pay for.
Good news. Why would a medical outfit write such a thing? That 5G creates coronavirus in humans

Reactions: BigTimeTiger
I don’t know. Seems like a reach.
Perhaps. But I’ve suspected that something is way off with all of this. Think about it. Africa and some 3rd world countries aren’t having much of a “virus” issue, at least not to anything close to what we are supposedly seeing. 5G shows up at the same time as the “virus.” I don’t believe in coincidence.

I think the much bigger question would be if this is true, would it be admitted? Because if it were imagine what would happen.

EU6_SIdXgAIfPr0

As soon as I saw the combination of OP+thread title, I would have bet my house that this was going to be a 5G coronavirus conspiracy thread.

I just want to know what crazy sub forums he reads. Or maybe I don't.

Reactions: marshmk
Don’t feel like starting a new thread, but this seems encouraging.

Good news. Why would a medical outfit write such a thing? That 5G creates coronavirus in humans
The medical outfit (site you linked) didn't write this. It was authored by independent "researchers" who are trying to get it published. My guess is that site is basically just a search engine for research papers and whatnot. This is a patently false, debunked conspiracy theory.

Also re: Africa, population density (or lack thereof).

The links came straight from a woman i met with earlier today for business. She’s in the medical field and knows most of the doctors and nurses in town. Her father is a judge. He was playing golf with a local doctor recently who told him to warn her to back off. She posted these articles and they didn’t like it in the least. Go figure.

5G Technology and induction of coronavirus in skin cells
M Fioranelli et al. J Biol Regul Homeost Agents.2020.

. 2020 Jul 16;34(4).doi: 10.23812/20-269-E-4.Online ahead of print.
Authors
M Fioranelli 1, A Sepehri 1, M G Roccia 1, M Jafferany 2, O Y Olisova 3, K M Lomonosov 3, T Lotti 1 3
Affiliations
  • 1Department of Nuclear, Sub-nuclear and Radiation Physics, G. Marconi University, Rome, Italy.
  • 2Central Michigan Saginaw, Michigan, USA.
  • 3Department of Dermatology and Venereology, I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University, Moscow, Russia.
Abstract

In this research, we show that 5G millimeter waves could be absorbed by dermatologic cells acting like antennas, transferred to other cells and play the main role in producing Coronaviruses in biological cells. DNA is built from charged electrons and atoms and has an inductor-like structure. This structure could be divided into linear, toroid and round inductors. Inductors interact with external electromagnetic waves, move and produce some extra waves within the cells. The shapes of these waves are similar to shapes of hexagonal and pentagonal bases of their DNA source. These waves produce some holes in liquids within the nucleus. To fill these holes, some extra hexagonal and pentagonal bases are produced. These bases could join to each other and form virus-like structures such as Coronavirus. To produce these viruses within a cell, it is necessary that the wavelength of external waves be shorter than the size of the cell. Thus 5G millimeter waves could be good candidates for applying in constructing virus-like structures such as Coronaviruses (COVID-19) within cells.

Keywords: 5G technology; COVID-19; DNA; dermatologic antenna; inductor; millimeter wave.

There is no consensus on what is the behavior of coronovirus, and they come up with this? A lot of could(s) in the document. Same group that said cell phones "could" cause brain cancer and electrical wires "could" cause birth deformities?

There is no consensus on what is the behavior of coronovirus, and they come up with this? A lot of could(s) in the document. Same group that said cell phones "could" cause brain cancer and electrical wires "could" cause birth deformities?
I can do better than that. Some scientists were worried that the Trinity Test would set off a chain reaction and ignite the atmosphere, killing everyone on Earth.

Dodged a bullet there.

Or did we?

The links came straight from a woman i met with earlier today for business. She’s in the medical field and knows most of the doctors and nurses in town. Her father is a judge. He was playing golf with a local doctor recently who told him to warn her to back off. She posted these articles and they didn’t like it in the least. Go figure.

sounds like she was getting close to exposing the truth about 5g to the masses.

good looking out

I can do better than that. Some scientists were worried that the Trinity Test would set off a chain reaction and ignite the atmosphere, killing everyone on Earth.

Dodged a bullet there.

Or did we?

the large hadron collider was also going to create a black hole when it went online too.

Reactions: Marionman1973
Perhaps you might have better luck trying to show people what’s really going on. I post a link straight to a major medical site and they still scoff at it. Or maybe it’s pointless to even try. By the end of the year it won’t matter
Just keep fighting the good fight. Let the chips fall where they may.

Reactions: tigergrad03
5G Technology and induction of coronavirus in skin cells
M Fioranelli et al. J Biol Regul Homeost Agents.2020.

. 2020 Jul 16;34(4).doi: 10.23812/20-269-E-4.Online ahead of print.
Authors
M Fioranelli 1, A Sepehri 1, M G Roccia 1, M Jafferany 2, O Y Olisova 3, K M Lomonosov 3, T Lotti 1 3
Affiliations
  • 1Department of Nuclear, Sub-nuclear and Radiation Physics, G. Marconi University, Rome, Italy.
  • 2Central Michigan Saginaw, Michigan, USA.
  • 3Department of Dermatology and Venereology, I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University, Moscow, Russia.
Abstract

In this research, we show that 5G millimeter waves could be absorbed by dermatologic cells acting like antennas, transferred to other cells and play the main role in producing Coronaviruses in biological cells. DNA is built from charged electrons and atoms and has an inductor-like structure. This structure could be divided into linear, toroid and round inductors. Inductors interact with external electromagnetic waves, move and produce some extra waves within the cells. The shapes of these waves are similar to shapes of hexagonal and pentagonal bases of their DNA source. These waves produce some holes in liquids within the nucleus. To fill these holes, some extra hexagonal and pentagonal bases are produced. These bases could join to each other and form virus-like structures such as Coronavirus. To produce these viruses within a cell, it is necessary that the wavelength of external waves be shorter than the size of the cell. Thus 5G millimeter waves could be good candidates for applying in constructing virus-like structures such as Coronaviruses (COVID-19) within cells.

Keywords: 5G technology; COVID-19; DNA; dermatologic antenna; inductor; millimeter wave.
Looks like @MF123 may finally get something published

@tigergrad03 at which point do you just jump the shark and start posting on Building 7, Princess Di, the moon landing,JFK, Roswell.

I assume they are all on your list

Reactions: marshmk
Perhaps you might have better luck trying to show people what’s really going on. I post a link straight to a major medical site and they still scoff at it. Or maybe it’s pointless to even try. By the end of the year it won’t matter

I haven't read the study yet, but the source seems fairly legit, as far as I can tell. I'm dubious of any claim linking Covid to 5G, but who the heck knows.

In LA the 5G signal shows up on my AT&T Phone with regularity. I guess I am transmitting or receiving the COVID an a daily basis. The good news I am Type O blood so I am immune. Have a blessed day!

@tigergrad03 at which point do you just jump the shark and start posting on Building 7, Princess Di, the moon landing,JFK, Roswell.

I assume they are all on your list
I’m way past those. Read the scientific article with 22 sited sources about 5G and come back and tell me I’m wrong

I haven't read the study yet, but the source seems fairly legit, as far as I can tell. I'm dubious of any claim linking Covid to 5G, but who the heck knows.
The PDF study sites 22 sources basically proving 5G causes any of the family of coronavirus. The mathematical equations are ridiculous and obviously the writers are far more intelligent than I am. But I’m smart enough to understand what they are saying. And this should get people asking a lot of questions.

As soon as I saw the combination of OP+thread title, I would have bet my house that this was going to be a 5G coronavirus conspiracy thread.
Good job. Now read the second link with 22 sited sources and come back and prove I’m wrong

In LA the 5G signal shows up on my AT&T Phone with regularity. I guess I am transmitting or receiving the COVID an a daily basis. The good news I am Type O blood so I am immune. Have a blessed day!
That’s not how it works. Read the second link

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT